Except for this moment, which is ours.
除了此时此刻 只属于我们俩
Let's kiss again.
咱们再亲一下吧
Man, you are really sweating.
天哪 你怎么出了这么多汗
Am I? Yeah.
有吗 是啊
Uh...it must be this turtleneck.
呃 一定是高领毛衣的原因
Or these candles.
或者是这些蜡烛
Or I must be cursed by a witch.
或者我可能被女巫诅咒了
Will you excuse me?
不好意思 我离开一下
I can't keep doing this.
我没法接着演下去了
Pull it together, dude. We need this.
振作点 哥们 咱们现在需要这个
Yeah, but we planned it all wrong.
是啊 但是我们的计划都错了
I got to come real, tell the truth.
我得开诚布公 告诉她实情
I mean, she'll be upset that I lied
她会因为我说谎感到伤心
But then realize I only did it because I care so much.
但是接着就会意识到我是因为爱她才这么做的
Yes. Yeah.
对 对啊
Of course. That's brilliant!
当然了 真是太聪明了
Then you're off to catalina!
然后你们就可以去卡特琳娜岛了
The paris of islands off los angeles.
洛杉矶诸岛中的小巴黎
So go out there and be yourself.
那就出去展现你真实的自己吧
Oh.
哦
You're serious.
你是认真的
Sure.
没错
Try it.
试试吧
This just in -- god don't like your tone.
我刚听到的 上帝不喜欢你说话的语调
Dominique...
Dominique
I have to come clean with you.
我得向你坦白
This isn't my house.
这不是我的房♥子
And I don't have any kids.
我也没有孩子
One kid. OH, THAT'S RIGHT. THAT'S RIGHT.
有一个 哦 对 对
I have one kid.
我有一个孩子
Oh, my god. He's home alone.
哦 天哪 他自己在家呢
I should uber him some wings.
我应该给他订点鸡翅
So...all this --
也就是说 所有这些
The house, the cheese plate...
房♥子 芝士果盘
The mute?
小哑巴
What up, 'nique?
你好啊 nique
I-I just wanted to impress you.
我 我只是想给你留个好印象
By lying to me?
所以就对我说谎
Yes...?
对啊
I can't believe you.
我简直没法相信你
This is cinnabon baby all over again.
这和当初你在餐厅的时候一模一样
Ohh!
噢
Ohh!
哦
Cut me out of this.
帮我把这剪开
Cut me out of this now!
现在就帮我剪开
Charles locked himself in the bathroom again.
Charles又把自己锁在厕所里了
I guess that makes you happy.
我猜你正乐着呢吧
You're right -- we are jokes of men.
你说的对 我们俩就是男人中的笑话
I can't even figure out how to make this ice cream
我都搞不明白要怎么做出"爱很复杂"
From "It's complicated"
那样的冰淇淋
Because -- shocker -- it's complicated.
因为 没想到吧 这很复杂
Look at this soupy mess.
看看这坨稀汤
How am I supposed to do anything in this tiny kitchen?
我在这个小厨房♥里怎么可能做成任何事
MMMMMM.
嗯
Hey.
嘿
Where's zoey?
Zoey去哪了
At a coffee shop --
在咖啡店
Probably looking at other schools online.
很可能在网上查其他学校呢
I made her hate brown.
我搞得她讨厌布朗了
Oh.
哦
I'd like to take some credit for that,
这也有一部分是我的错
But sounds like you brought it home.
但是听起来你才是主凶
I pushed her too hard. I did.
我逼得她太紧了 真的
I just -- I wanted her to love it as much as I love it.
我只是 我想让她和我一样爱这里
I just have -- I have so many great memories.
我只是 在这里有太多美好回忆了
So many great memories.
太多了
How...many...memories, exactly?
具体有多少回忆呢
Enough for... A basketball team?
能 凑够一个篮球队
I'm serious, dre. Okay.
我说真的 Dre 好吧
I just don't want her to not want to come here
我只是不想让她因为
Because I'm a dork.
我是个呆子而不愿来这
Oh, baby.
哦 亲爱的
It really bothers me.
我真的很在意这个
I love dorks.
我就喜欢呆子
Stop.
讨厌
Come on.
别这样
Thank you, sweetie. Thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
I really want her to come here.
我真的想让她来这
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么
Can we make some memories?
咱们现在来造点回忆好不好
**UN-BREAK MY HEART SAY YOU'LL LOVE ME AGAIN*
*别伤我的心 说你会再爱我
**UN-CRY THESE TEARS I CRIED SO MANY NIGHTS*
*别让我流泪 我哭过那么多夜晚
CAN I TALK TO YOU?
我能和你说句话吗
What? You came to gloat?
怎么 你是来幸灾乐祸的
I came to say I was wrong.
我是想说我错了
I'm listening.
我听着呢
So, I know you got your heart broken today,
我知道你今天心碎了
And some people will say that makes you a joke of a man,
有人因此说你是男人中的笑话
But...don't listen.
但是 别听他们的
You're like homemade ice cream.
你就像自♥制♥冰淇淋一样
It's a soupy mess right now,
现在看起来是一坨稀汤
But don't give up on it, because one day,
但是别放弃 因为总有一天
Someone is going to love that ice cream.
会有人喜欢这碗冰淇淋的
...charles.
Charles
Diane, I have to be honest with you.
Diane 我得向你坦白
I'm a popsicle dude.
我更爱吃冰棍
I think she was talking about you.
我觉得她说的是你
I'm glad you thought so, too.
很高兴你也这么想
I was only 50% sure.
我本来只有50%确定的
Hey.
嘿
Look at that -- I got you something.
看这个 我给你买♥♥的
Dad, I'm not sure if I want this.
爸 我不确定我是否想要这个
Okay, look.
好吧 你瞧
I know better than everyone
我比任何人都了解
How unbearable your mother can be about her college,
你妈谈起她的大学时有多烦人
But you shouldn't write brown off.
但是你不应该把布朗排除在外
It's a fantastic college.
这是个非常好的大学
And if it had any part in making your mother so amazing --
而且如果是它把你妈妈塑造得如此完美
Because we know her mother did not...
因为她妈妈明显没有
...you would be a fool not to apply.
你不报名就太可惜了
Then why have you been pushing california schools so hard?
那你为什么那么想让我去加州的大学
Is it because you're afraid to fly?
是因为你害怕坐飞机吗
I hate flying. All right?
我讨厌坐飞机 好吗
But I will get over that for you.
但我为了你会克服的
But what I can't get over is you being 3 miles away from me,
但是你离我三里远我都克服不了
Let alone 3,000 miles away.
更不用说3000里了
But that's my problem, not yours.
但那是我的问题 不是你的
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好吧
Our flight duration today
我们今天这次飞行
Is going to be 5 hours and 38 minutes.
将会持续5小时38分钟
I didn't -- I didn't take my pills.
我没 我没带药
I don't -- I don't -- I don't think I can do this.
我想 我想 我想我撑不下去
Okay, yes, you can, dad.
好了 你能做到的 爸
I got you.
有我呢
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
You can do this.
你能做到
I know.
我知道
Hey, uh...
嘿 呃
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表