Do you know what this is? What?
你知道这是什么吗 什么
This is a picture of our entire class swimming
这是我们全班在Dominique Harris的生日舞会上
at Dominique Harris' birthday bash.
游泳的照片
Do you see us? Do you?
你看见我们了吗 看见了吗
Look hard!
仔细看
Take it down a notch, friend.
冷静点 朋友
You don't see us because we're not in it.
你看不到我们 因为我们根本没在里面
Because we weren't invited.
因为我们没被邀请
Because of you people!
因为你们这俩货
What did we do?
我们做什么了
Probably said no, like you usually do.
大概是你们习惯性地拒绝掉了吧
That's why I just lie to you about where I'm going.
所以我通常都谎报我的去向
What --
什么
Zoey, where are you going?
Zoey 你要去哪
To bed.
上♥床♥睡觉啊
Zoey, while a boldfaced liar, wasn't wrong.
Zoey 这个厚脸皮的骗子 并没有说错
Bow and I are "No" People.
我和Bow都是惯性拒绝型的人
When people ask us to do stuff...
当人们邀请我们时
So, we're having a party for Sophie this saturday.
我们这周六要给Sophie办个派对
Can you make it?
你们能来吗
...our default position is
我们的默认立场是
"Home is where our heart and our butts are."
"家是我们的心之所属 臀之所向"
We'd love to!
我们很想去
Unless it's saturday.
但是周六不行
Ooh, can't. My aunt Edith died.
不行啊 我姨妈Edith过世了
Can't. Broke my leg.
不行啊 我摔断了腿
Walking around on a broken femur right now.
别看我在走 股骨其实是断的
I am strong, but not smart.
我身体强壮 但是脑袋不灵光
No. Uh -- another dead aunt.
不是 呃 是另一个姨妈过世了
My aunt E--Condoleezza.
Condoleezza姨妈
Your excuse game is in shambles.
你的借口太烂了
Aunt Condoleezza?
Condoleezza姨妈
You're absolutely right, walking broken femur.
你说的真对 你个行走的断股
Can you two please just start saying "Yes" more?
拜托你们就不能多说一些"好啊"吗
Please?
拜托了
So, the party is saturday? Yeah.
派对是在周六吗 对
You can make it, right?
你们能来吧
They have a pool. With a slide.
他们家有泳池 还带滑梯
Yes.
好 啊
Man, I should go over there and jump up in there.
我应该去那里面跳蹦床
No.
不
Yeah, make one of the kids just fly over the top.
把一个孩子弹得飞起来
Hey! We're going to the pool! Going to the pool!
我们要去泳池了 去吧
Hey, buddy system.
嘿 互相照应啊
Buddy system! Go! Have fun, you guys.
互相照应 去吧 玩的开心点
All right, hey, I got to say,
好吧 不得不说
The Coopers have found out
Cooper一家发现了
the secret to having a good kids' party.
举办一个好的儿童派对的秘诀
Liquor. Boom!
酒 嘣
Dre, why didn't we think of booze?
Dre 我们怎么就没想到酒呢
We got to do better.
我们应该做得更好一些
I can't lie. I'm having a great time.
说实话 我现在超开心啊
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
And it wouldn't hurt us to say "Yes" more often. Yeah.
多说一些"好啊"也没什么不好 没错
Okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对吧 对 对
Want another margarita?
再来一杯玛格丽塔吗
Yes! See?
好啊 看吧
It's already paying off.
已经有回报了
You guys, thank you so much for having us.
非常感谢你们邀请我们
We're so happy you all could make it.
我们很开心你们全都能来
We're having a great time.
我们玩得很开心
Jack is waist-deep in the pool,
Jack在齐腰深的水里
And he's got that look in his eyes.
而且他又出现那种眼神了
Okay. Okay. Go handle it. Go handle it. So I'm gonna...
去处理一下 去吧 好
Margaritas!
玛格丽塔
Margaritas!
玛格丽塔
You know, we should get together again.
我们应该再聚一次
Yeah.
对
Okay, let's make it happen.
说定了
Okay.
好的
I know we haven't known each other that long,
我知道我们可能没认识那么久
But why don't you all come with us to church next Sunday?
但下周天和我们一起去教堂怎么样
Church?
教堂
The reason I'm pausing here is because for black folks,
我之所以要暂停 是因为对黑人来说
Church is a big deal.
教堂十分重要
For centuries, it's been the backbone of our community,
从黑人来到这片土地起 几个世纪以来
Dating back to when we first got here.
教堂一直是社区的支柱
Some even say the term "Sunday best"
有人甚至说"节日盛装"这个词
came from slaves having one good outfit
就来源于奴隶主们给奴隶买♥♥一件好衣服
their owners bought them for church,
让他们周日去教堂穿
which to be fair, we kind of ran with...
老实说 我们可受用了
And ran...
像这样
And ran...
这样
And ran.
和这样
Churches were not only the core of the civil rights movement,
教堂不仅仅是黑人♥民♥权运动的中心
But also the one place you knew your mama couldn't beat you.
也是唯一一个你知道你妈不能打你的地方
Growing up, it's how we spent our Sundays.
小时候 我们的周日都是在教堂度过的
Don't get me wrong...
别误会我的意思
I still have my faith, but in the Johnson home,
我的信仰依然在 不过在我们家
This is what Sundays have become.
周日已经变成了这样
All right, zoey -- SAT prep.
Zoey 高考预备班
Junior -- field hockey.
Junior 曲棍球
Jack -- basketball.
Jack 篮球
Diane -- court-mandated therapy.
Diane 法庭强制心理治疗
Let's go!
走起
I did not make it to Jack in time,
我没能及时赶到Jack那
But if we get out of here right now,
不过如果我们现在就离开的话
It'll get pinned on Nicky Schultz.
就可以把责任推到Nicky Schultz身上
Let's go. Okay, hold...
走吧 等下
Come on, let's... uh, in other news,
走吧 呃 有件事
I may have committed us to church on Sunday.
我好像答应了周日会去教堂
Church?
教堂
Yes.
对
No!
不
What? What were you thinking?
怎么了 你怎么想的啊
I felt guilty. It was church.
我感到罪恶 那可是教堂啊
And let's face it, bow --
还有啊 面对现实吧 Bow
We're c.e.o. churchgoers at best.
我们最多也就是逢节才去教堂
What does that mean?
什么意思
"Christmas and Easter only."
每逢圣诞节和复活节才去教堂的人
No, we're not.
不 我们不是
The last time we went was on... Easter.
我们上次去教堂是 复活节
Well, okay, the time before that... Christmas.
好吧 再上一次是在 圣诞节
Look, I know it doesn't matter to you
我知道这对你来说没什么
since you were raised by a godless hippie...
因为你是被没有信仰的嬉皮士养大的
Correction.
更正一下
She believed in many goddesses
她有很多信仰
And the healing power of tree nuts.
还笃信坚果类的治愈力量
But I'm with you, dre, okay?
但是我是站在你这边的
A little more church wouldn't kill us,
多去去教堂又不会死
And it'd be good for the kids.
对孩子们也有好处
Especially diane.
尤其是Diane
Therapy is not working.
心理治疗一点用都没有
At all.
完全没用
Okay, guys, listen up.
各位 听好了
On Sunday, we are going to church.
周日 我们要去教堂
Why?! No!
为什么 不要啊
We just went six months ago.
我们六个月前刚去过
You guys, the coopers invited us,
Cooper一家邀请我们去的
And you wanted us to say "Yes" More.
而且是你们想让我们多说一些"好啊"的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表