I could do church.
我愿意去教堂
I'd love to get one more wear out of my easter suit
我很乐意再穿一次我的复活节西装
Before it gets too small.
趁它还合身
Growing like a weed. Okay.
我就如同雨后春笋一般 好吧
Andre? Hmm?
Andre 嗯
I've been asking you to go to church with me for years.
我邀请你和我一起去教堂已经很多年了
God knows my heart.
上帝了解我的心
Yeah, but he don't know your face.
可是他已经认不出你的脸了
And now white folks call, and here you come.
现在白人只要随便一招呼 你就去了
Oh, ruby, it's not like that.
Ruby 不是这样的
Oh, really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 嗯
Are you the expert,
你是虔诚的
Late-in-life christian, ex-snake charmer?
暮年基♥督♥徒吗 前耍蛇人
It was just once.
我就耍过一次蛇
I just thank the lord on high
我只是感谢主
I was able to get you to baptize these babies.
使我能说服你给这些孩子们洗礼
Everybody, let's go get cleaned up for dinner.
大家 洗手准备吃饭吧
Dinnertime! Dinnertime!
吃饭了 吃饭了
Wait, when did the twins get baptized?
等等 双胞胎什么时候洗礼的
I don't remember going.
我怎么不记得
Me neither.
我也不记得
Uh... mama, you missed it
呃 妈 你错过了
when you followed AC Green to montego bay
那时你跟着AC Green去了蒙特哥湾
And tried to take his virginity.
你还试图取他贞操
Try?
试图
"How Ruby got her groove back."
那是"Ruby得手之旅"
I wore the hell out of those braids.
老娘的小辫子美翻了
Yeah. She wore 'em for like a year too long.
她那发型一年都没变
Wait a minute. That trip was 15 years ago.
等等 那趟旅行已经是15年前了
Oh, don't tell me.
别告诉我
Look, mama, don't be mad.
妈妈 别生气
But... Sweet Jesus.
但是 上帝啊
It may be a possibility...
也许 有可能
that we never... Oh, no!
我们从来没有 不要啊
...baptized the twins.
给双胞胎洗礼
Ohhhh, sweet heavenly Jesus, keep me near the cross!
上帝啊 让我离十字架近点吧
Ruby! I think you're being a little dramatic.
Ruby 我觉得你有点小题大做了
I have never been dramatic a day in my life. Okay. All right.
我这辈子都没小题大做过 好 好
Not ever, ever, ever,
从 来 没 有
ever, ever, ever, ever, ever!
小 题 大 做 过
Come to grandma.
到奶奶这来
Now, listen.
听着
I want you two to be very careful,
你们两个得特别小心
Because it doesn't matter how good you are...
因为不管你们有多好
When you die, you're going to a place
等你们死了 你们会到一个地方
That is hotter and darker than the bowels of hell.
那里比地狱的中心更炎热更黑暗
What?!
什么
Mommy?
妈咪
Ruby! That's enough.
Ruby 你够了
I am going to get helmets for these babies' heads.
我要给这些孩子戴上头盔
I don't want to go to a place worse than hell.
我不想去比地狱更可怕的地方
I've already been to a WNBA game!
我已经去过WNBA比赛的现场了
Wake up, amigo. I've been thinking about it.
清醒点 朋友 我一直在想这事
This is our free pass to do whatever we want.
这简直是我们为所欲为的通行证
What do you mean?
什么意思
If we're damned if we do and damned if we don't,
要是我们无论怎么样都会下地狱
I say we do. I say we don't.
那我们就浪吧 我不要
Put your helmet on.
把你的头盔带上
Why are you tempting fate?
你干嘛和命运过不去
We live in earthquake country.
我们可是住在地震多发国
So, Sunday, we found ourselves at the Coopers' church.
所以周日 我们到了Cooper家去的教堂
** How sweet it is to be loved by you *
* 被你爱的感觉如此甜蜜
** How sweet it is to be loved by you *
* 被你爱的感觉如此甜蜜
Babe. What?
亲爱的 怎么了
This isn't bad at all. Mnhmnh.
这一点都不坏嘛 没错
I love how the minister wasn't preachy.
我特别喜欢这里的牧师不那么爱讲道
He used, like, metaphors. Right?
他会用比喻 是吧
Life is like a house with a lot of rooms.
生活真的就像一座满是房♥间的屋子
And I am feeling this band.
我特别喜欢这个乐队
And that bass player is in the pocket.
贝斯手弹得特别有感觉
Ah, Junior's in the pocket, too, babe. Look. Hmm?
Junior也很有感觉 你看
** I just want to stop *
* 我只想停下
** And thank you baby *
* 谢谢你宝贝
That whole thing about exiting the dark hall
那个离开黑暗大厅
and finding the bright path,
找到光明之路的说法
where'd you get that from?
你是从哪里知道的
Uh, I was telling people where the bathrooms are.
我只是在给大家指洗手间的路
Amazing.
太棒了
Do presbyterians not believe in cell service?
长老教会是不相信手♥机♥服务吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
God is not watching us. Yes, he is!
上帝又没在看着我们 他看着呢
God's everywhere.
上帝无处不在
Ugh. Except WNBA games.
除了WNBA比赛
Nobody goes to those.
没有人会去看那玩意
Is it crazy
是不是挺疯狂的
that this is one of the best Sundays I've had in a while?
这是一段时间以来我过得最棒的周日之一
I mean, ever since jack made me give up those wnba tickets.
自从Jack要我放弃WNBA比赛球票之后
I know, right? Hey, Bow...
我也觉得啊 Bow
This could be our spot.
这里也可以成为我们的据点啊
Tight 45-minute service,
45分钟的简短礼拜
The rev got us out in time to beat the methodists to brunch?
我们可以比那些卫理公会教♥徒♥先吃到早午餐
Dre, we seriously need to say "Yes" More.
Dre 我们真的应该多说"好啊"
Can you imagine how different our lives would be
你能想象我们的生活会有多大变化吗
If we didn't say "No" So much?
要是我们不说那么多"不"
Ohh! Wait. What, what?
哦 等等 怎么了
We both know we don't want children. Mnhmnh.
我们都知道我们不想要孩子 不要
Should we use protection?
我们该戴套吗
Nah!
不
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What, what?
等等等等 怎么了
Baby... What?
亲爱的 怎么了
We already have two kids. Okay.
我们已经有两个孩子了 嗯
Should we use protection?
我们该戴套吗
Nah!
不
With two kids, I could've kept that pt cruiser.
要是只有俩孩子 我就能留下那辆PT漫游者
That's a good argument for four kids.
还好生了四个
Oh, oh, look who's coming.
看看谁来了
What'd you think?
你们觉得怎么样
You guys, thank you so much for inviting us.
两位 真的很感谢邀请我们
Thank you for coming.
是我们该谢谢你们来
Oh, god, we're so glad we came to check it out. Yes.
我们真庆幸来了这里 没错
You should really come back and join us next week.
你们真的应该下周继续来和我们一起
Yeah, will you join us?
是的 你们愿意加入吗
Yes!
好啊
Brothers and sisters, good morning!
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 早上好
Whoa. Dre, you seem unusually chipper for a monday.
Dre 今天周一 你怎么这么开心
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Got my "Yes" Game on yesterday,
昨天我说了"好啊"
And I took my family to church.
然后带全家去了教堂
Wasn't looking forward to it, but I felt great after.
一开始不期待 但完事后我感觉特别好
Like a massage from a man.
就像被男人按♥摩♥一样
Strong hands.
有力的双手
Yeah.
好吧
You know, I'm thinking about going back next week.
我在考虑下周再去
Going back?
再去
Okay, you're not getting all churchy on me, are you?
你不是跟我来虔诚信教那一套 对吧
You know, looking for those free holidays,
不是为了像这边这位一样
Like this one over here with her, uh, "Second new year"?
说什么"第二个新年"来跟我要更多的休假吧
Okay, one, I don't see anyone complaining
第一 我在圣诞节早上加班和东京方面通话
when I'm on the phone with Tokyo on christmas morning,
我没看到有人抱怨
And two, I'm proud to be a Jew.
第二 我是犹太人我自豪
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表