Charlie's got a point.
Charlie说得对
Step into a hospital over 60... it's over.
60岁以上的一踏进医院就完了
Hospitals are a young man's game.
医院只是给年轻人的
Like hopscotch. Or erections.
就像"跳房♥子" 就像勃起
I think I know a little something about medicine.
我想我还是懂一点医药的
I've been sleeping with a doctor for 20 years.
我和一位医生睡了20年
That kind of makes me a doctor.
我也算是个医生了
Oh, so that's how that works.
噢 这样也行呀
Well, then I am a bus driver, a toll-booth operator,
那么 我就是巴士司机 通行费收费员
a PBS sign-language translator,
公共广播公♥司♥手语翻译者
another toll-booth operator,
再来一次通行费收费员
and a sandwich artist.
三明治厨师
Mm, well, in that case, I'm a married college T.A.
这样的话 我就是已婚大学助教
Who likes to make a lot of promises about leaving his wife.
经常信誓旦旦说要和老婆离婚
Yet somehow they're having their fourth kid... Brendan.
然而还是搞出了第四个孩子 Brendan
I bought him an engraved rattle.
我给他买♥♥了个雕花的摇铃
Idiot. Idiot.
傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥
Look, the point is, Dre,
重点是 Dre
is that just like Charlie here
就像Charlie
doesn't know how to make a decent sandwich,
他做不出来什么好三明治
and Lucy is just a dirty side piece,
Lucy就是一傻小三
you don't know anything about medicine.
你也根本就不了解医药
And hospitals are dangerous.
而且 医院真的很危险
That is why I have a concierge doctor
这就是为什么我有私人医生
who comes to my house every couple of years
每几年来一次我家
and swaps out my kidneys.
给我换个肾
You're only as old as your organs, Dre.
你的器官几岁 你就几岁
And right now, I am "Drunk teen motorcyclist" Years old.
现在呢 我的岁数就跟那酒后飙摩托死的小孩一样
Look, Dre, I get nervous
每次我爸去医院
every time my dad goes to the hospital.
我都很紧张
One time, he went in for a hip replacement...
有一次 他去换臀
came out an alcoholic riddled with cancer.
结果出来变成了有癌症的酒鬼
I don't think the hospital gave your father cancer.
我不觉得医院能使你♥爸♥致癌
And I definitely don't think they made him an alcoholic.
而且我打死都不信 还能使他变成酒鬼
You sound just like the jury.
陪审团阁下 您好
I wasn't going to let those guys at work spin me out.
我不会听那些家伙瞎说
They all had old, decrepit dads.
他们的爸爸都年迈体衰了
My dad's fine... picture of health.
我爸身体好着呢
Get out the way! I've got to hash these browns!
走开 我要烤了这些土豆
Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey, Pops! Be careful!
嘿 嘿 老爹 小心点
He's half of a set!
少了他双胞胎配不成套啦
Hey. Hmm?
嘿 嗯
I don't want you to freak out. Don't freak out.
我不想吓你 别被吓到了
Pops has a clogged artery. Don't freak out.
老爹动脉阻塞 别害怕
And they think... don't freak out...
他们认为 别害怕
that he needs a very simple and routine angioplasty.
他需要很简单和常规的血管成形术
Don't freak out.
别害怕
It's okay. Don't freak out.
没事的 别怕
My old, decrepit pops is gonna die!
我年迈体衰的老爹要死了
So-o-o-o-up.
他昂
Bow? Mmhmm.
Bow 嗯
I didn't say good night to my pops. Hmm.
我没有和我老爹说晚安 嗯
You know, I-I got to say good night to my pops
我得和我老爹说晚安的
while I still can.
趁我还可以说
How do you say good night to a man you love?
你怎么和你爱的男人说晚安的呀
Good lord, Dre.
天啊 Dre
Your dad is having a routine procedure
你♥爸♥只是要进行常规的治疗而已
that has a 95% success rate.
成功率高达95%
You're right.
没错
I'll say it with a song.
我要唱出来
A what?
你要干嘛
**To dance with my father again*
*再一次与父共舞
**when I was young*
*在我小时候
**He would lift me up*
*他会把我举起
Ha ha! I got it!
哈哈 我真有才
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
So, pops is circling the drain.
所以 老爹快死了吗
No, mom and webMD say balloon angioplasties are easy.
不是 妈妈和网络医生都说气囊(气球)成形术很简单的
Balloon? I want a balloon.
气球 我想要气球
Not in your heart, you don't.
你不会想要个气球在你心脏里的
I've never even thought about losing pops.
我从没有想过会失去老爹
Yeah, there's so much I don't know about him...
是啊 他还有太多我不了解的事
so much I've never thought to ask.
太多我甚至都没有想过要问的事
First kiss, secret crush.
比如初吻 偷偷的爱恋
Is he pro-choice?
他主张人工流产是合法的吗
Anti-fracking?
他反对水力压裂开♥发♥油气吗
And where is he on Seaworld?
他对海洋世界的看法是怎样的
It's up to me to record his life story.
他的人生故事就靠我来记录了
When pops dies, what happens to all his stuff?
等他去世的时候 他的东西该怎么处理呢
They'll probably just throw it all away.
他们大概会通通扔掉
You know our parents are animals.
你知道爸妈都是粗鲁大条的人
They can't do that.
他们不能那样
I know. The '70s are coming back strong. Yes.
70年代的复古风现在吹得可厉害了 对啊
I get the brown hat.
我要那个棕色帽子
Not if I get it first.
如果我先拿到的话 你就没戏了
Please. I'm smaller.
拜托 我比你小
I'm everywhere and nowhere.
我无处不在 又无处可寻
I have no idea what that means, but it's on.
我不知道你在说什么 不过我要定了
Look at yourselves!
看看你们在干什么
You guys are focusing on the wrong thing.
你们弄错了重点好吗
You're right. Sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
The real prize is power of attorney.
真正有用的东西是掌控律师的权力
Ow.
嗷
Bow, I tried singing to him, and he took a swing at me.
Bow 我想唱歌♥给他听 他把我揍了一顿
Barely connected.
这之间都没什么联♥系♥啊
He... he's really slowing down.
他 他真的在变迟钝了啊
Dre.
Dre
I'm so sorry your dad didn't hit you.
真抱歉你♥爸♥揍你的原因
For so many reasons.
不是百种千样
It's weird.
这太奇怪了啊
I always thought of pops as being invincible.
我一直觉得老爹是所向披靡的
I know. I know.
我知道 我都知道
It is so hard to see our parents get older.
看着父母老去真是让人太难受了
I mean, I called my mom this week.
这周跟我妈打了个电♥话♥
She told me the same story
同样的事 她跟我
that she's told me three times, Dre.
说了三遍 Dre
Three times.
三遍啊
Wow. I know. Oh, my God.
哇哦 我知道 哦我的天啊
You know, you've told me that story twice.
你知道这个故事你跟我说了两遍吗
Twice.
两遍哟
A little bacon for you.
给你一块小培根
A little bacon for you.
给你一块小培根
A little bacon for my baby.
小宝贝我再给你一块小培根
And...
还有
Bacon.
培根给你
Oh, I know you're trying to kill me with it.
哦 我知道了 你想用这玩意儿杀死我
But that's all right. I don't care.
不过也无所谓 我不在乎
Mmm.
嗯
Death by pork... A warrior's death.
死于猪肉 勇士之死
Good morning, everybody!
早上好 各位
Real bacon. And And pancakes?
实打实的培根 还有煎饼
Ruby, I told you I don't like the kids
Ruby 我跟你说过我不喜欢孩子们
eating a sugary breakfast on a school day.
在上学日吃糖分太高的早餐
Since when is Thursday a school day?
从什么时候开始星期四是上学日了
Besides, I have a right to spoil my grandbabies.
再说了 我有宠爱我宝贝孙子们的权利
Now, who wants ice cream?
现在谁想吃冰淇淋啊
I do! Me!
我想 我
Why, why are you the sick one?
为什么 为什么病的人是你啊
I'm not sick. Okay.
我可没病啊 行
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表