Have a seat.
坐吧
Yeah, I may have played this all wrong.
好吧 我可能算计错了
Dre! Yeah?
Dre 在呢
Why is Zoey juggling Danishes while learning Mandarin?
为什么Zoey一边学普通话 一边拿丹麦面包练杂耍
Damn it!
我去
She's supposed to be juggling Mandarins while learning Danish.
她应该学丹麦语 同时拿橘子杂耍的
What? See? I knew I did the right thing
啥 看吧 我就知道我是对的
by not letting her drive.
不应该让她开车
So, instead of talking to her about your worries,
所以你没有跟她讲你的忧虑
you're giving her a list of impossible things
反而让她去做一些她
she can never do?
永远做不到的事
Pretty smart, right?
聪明吧
No.
才不是
You realize that, psychologically speaking,
你知不知道 从心理学上讲
you are putting what a psychiatrist would call
你这是给她的心理施加心理医师所称的
psychic strain on her psyche.
心理压力
That makes no sense.
你的话说不通
And you were dead wrong about the twins, all right?
你对于双胞胎的看法也是完全错的好吗
Did you even take a psych rotation?
你到底有没有上过心理学课
Yes!
当然有
I just -- I just can't remember anything.
我只是 全部都还给老师了
Oh. God, what was I doing that semester?
天哪 那个学期我到底在干嘛
What?
什么
Welcome to "Intro to Psychology".
欢迎来到心理学课堂
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What is psychology?
对对对 什么是心理学
Study of the mind!
心理研究
Psychology is the study of the mind.
心理学就是心理的研究
Yes!
答对了
Or is it?
真的是吗
Oh. Mom.
妈
Huh? What? Huh? What are you doing?
怎么了 你在这儿做什么
Uh, uh, porn.
呃 呃 黄♥片♥
I'm watching p-- I'm watching porn.
我在看黄 我在看黄♥片♥
It's not an "Intro to Psychology" Lecture.
不是在看心理课堂
Yeah, I-I know that stuff, sweetheart, yeah.
我懂心理学的 宝贝
Uh, W-what are you doing What are you doing still up?
你在干什么 你怎么还没睡
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
My tenant's driving me crazy.
我的房♥客要把我逼疯了
He has night terrors.
他有夜惊问题
We've got to get the twins back together.
我们必须让双胞胎搬回一个房♥间睡
Yes, because in most cases,
对 因为大多数情况下
a twin's search for individuation
双胞胎对分离的寻求
often leads to, um, outbursts of depression,
通常会导致爆发抑郁
risk-taking such as gambling,
冒险行为 如赌博
and sometimes even cannibalism.
甚至 有时会导致食人行为
That doesn't sound right.
听起来不太对
It's not.
确实不对
I'm -- I'm gonna go back to my --
我要继续看我的
Yes, good night, sweetheart.
好了 晚安 甜心
Sweet dreams to you, my child.
好梦 我的娃
So, let's discuss the difference between
好了 我们来讨论一下
psychology and psychiatry.
心理学和精神病学的区别
There's a difference? Holy shit.
这还有区别 奶奶个腿儿的
Back at school, Jack was starting to enjoy flying solo.
而在学校里 Jack开始享受他的单飞
So, I went to the kitchen.
我到了厨房♥
And then?
然后呢
I opened the freezer.
我打开了冰箱
And then?
然后呢
I got some ice cream.
拿出了冰淇淋
And then?
然后呢
I ate it!
我把冰淇淋吃了
Whoa!
哇哦
He ate it!
他吃了
Did you see that coming?
你猜得到吗
But Diane was starting to have separation anxiety.
但是Diane却开始因为单飞而焦虑了
Can you believe those clowns?
你敢相信这帮小丑吗
Sounds like you'd rather be over there.
听起来你很想去那边坐
Why don't you go?
为什么不去呢
Pbht. I don't need them.
切 我不需要他们
I made a new friend here with you.
我在这里和你交上了朋友啊
I'm a substitute teacher. You'll never see me again.
我只是代课老师 你不会见我第二次
Yep.
没错
I definitely played this all wrong.
我这把绝对玩错了
So, I ace your test and I get my keys back?
我通过你的测试 就可以拿回车钥匙了吧
Oh, did I mention that it was timed?
我有没有说过 这测试是限时的呢
Ready, set...
预备
...go-o-o-o-o-o!
开始
**I'm a boss, boss chick, chick, chick, chick*
*我是一个女强人
**Chick, chick, chick chick.*
*女强人 女强人
**I'm a boss, boss chick, chick.*
*我是一个女强人
**Chick, chick, chick, chick, chick.*
*女强人 女强人 女强人
**I'm a boss, boss chick.*
*我是一个女强人
Colombia Bogota.
哥伦比亚 波哥大
Bolivia. La Paz.
玻利维亚 拉巴斯
Ahh, found the hidden object.
不错 找到了隐藏物品
Iran. Tehran.
伊朗 德黑兰
Count to five in Mandarin.
用普通话从一数到五
Boom. I did everything.
全部搞定
Now where them keys at? Good.
钥匙呢 很好
Now do it again, outside, at night, in the rain.
再做一遍 室外 半夜 雨中
We are in a drought.
现在可是旱期
I don't make the rules.
规矩又不是我订的
Yes, you do.
就是你定的
You never were gonna give me this car, were you?
你压根就没打算把这辆车给我 是吧
Well, I'm assuming that means you agree with my decision?
那我就默认你赞同我的决定了
You're welcome, baby.
不用谢 宝贝
In a last-ditch effort,
Rainbow也在做最后的努力
Rainbow tried some dime-story psychology
尝试着使用基础心理学
or psychiatry.
或是精神病学
She has no idea.
她自己也不知道
I can't believe she's a doctor.
真不敢相信她是个医生
Hello, Jack. Hello, Diane.
你好 Jack 你好 Diane
Thank you so much for agreeing to mediation.
感谢你们同意接受调解
I s-- I'm sorry. Just a second.
我 抱歉 稍等
"State the premise,
"陈述基本情况
婚姻治疗
情绪取向
state their names,
陈述双方姓名
and check on both."
并进行核对"
how is this separation working for you guys?
你们俩的分居 情况如何
I mean, I'm having a good time by myself, totally thriving.
我一个人过得很好 完全没有问题
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
But I'd be open to a reconciliation.
但我也愿意接受和解
Really? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Well, that's great.
那太好了
So, Jack...
那么 Jack
I -- I'm sorry. Just a second.
抱歉 稍等
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
I was nervous to split up at first.
刚分开的时候我很紧张
Yes. Yeah. Here you go.
是的 拿着
But then I met new friends.
但接着我交了新朋友
Oh. Like, a lot of new friends.
噢 好多好多朋友
So I'm cool.
所以 我没问题
Oh! Are you? Yeah.
噢 是吗 嗯
Or are you maybe feeling incomplete
你就不觉得缺了什么吗
without your other half?
因为她不在身边
Let's try some, uh -- some word associations.
不如我们尝试做些词汇联想
You and Diane go together like peanut butter and...
你和Diane在一起就像花生酱配
My own room.
我自己的房♥间
Um, okay, I'm gonna try --
好吧 那我换
I'm gonna try another one.
我换一个
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表