What does that mean?
这话是什么意思
It wasn't coded, dre. You broke our deal.
之前约定的可不是这样 Dre 你食言了
I trusted you to handle our finances, and you failed.
我充分相信你 让你管账 而你却失败了
Okay, so all of this is on me?
行 所以这一切都怪我咯
Because I don't remember you saying anything
因为我不记得你说过一句反对的话
When we bought this house and when we bought those cars
在我们买♥♥♥房♥♥买♥♥车的时候
And when I bought this sub-zero refrigerator.
在我买♥♥这高档冰箱的时候
I don't remember the princess suburbian mom
我不记得你对这些东西
Saying no to any of that stuff.
说过一个不字啊
I didn't say no
我是没说不
Because I thought I married a man
因为我以为我嫁给了一个
Who could take care of business.
负责任有担当的老公
Yeah.
没错
How am I the monster?! What's the point in having --
我怎么就成坏人了 要他又有什么意义
Rainbow, rainbow, I need you to slow down and stay in the frame.
Rainbow Rainbow 我需要你放慢语速 呆在镜头里
If I can't see you, I can't read your aura.
如果我看不见你 我就读不到你的灵气
My aura is pissed off!
我的灵气很生气
Sweetheart, no need to transfer your anger onto me.
宝贝 别把你的愤怒转移给我
Now, let's talk about the real source of your problems.
现在 我们来谈谈问题的真正根源
Andre!
Andre
You know what?
你猜怎么着
For once, you might be right, mom.
就这一回 你可能是对的 妈妈
How did you and dad deal with money issues?
你和爸爸是怎么处理钱的问题的
Well, as long as there was enough,
只要钱够用
I tried not to really involve myself.
我从不主动掺和
Well, was there enough?
那钱够用吗
I-I-I suppose, yes. I don't know.
我猜够吧 我不知道
Let's focus on Andre's shortcomings.
还是把焦点放在Andre的缺点吧
He's very loud.
他很吵
Mom! Seriously.
妈妈 说真的
Why don't we talk about money?
为什么我们不谈钱
Because I don't understand it, okay?
因为我搞不懂 行了吧
Talking about it makes me feel stupid.
谈钱让我觉得自己很笨
Oh, my god. Me too.
我的天 我也是
That's why I gave Dre the job.
这就是为什么我让Dre管钱
I did the same thing.
我也是这么干的
I let your father handle it.
我让你♥爸♥管钱
And now we're living in an R.V. That runs on our own waste!
结果就是我们住在房♥车里 燃料是我们自己的排泄物
Oh, my god. I am sweating.
我的天 我出汗了
We really need a prescription.
我们真该去看医生
All right, buddy, you feeling it?
好了 伙计 感受到了吗
It's me and you.
就咱俩了
But we don't have Zoey's cool.
但我们没有Zoey的酷劲
We don't need it.
我们不需要
We've got this.
我们可以的
Now, come on, let me get some.
现在 来吧 让我来点
Okay, What you got?
行 你想到了什么
My chest hurts.
我胸好痛
Maybe we should just give Zoey a cut.
也许我们该给Zoey分成
We don't need her.
我们不需要她
We have her garbage.
我们有她的垃圾
I am not following.
我不明白
Bingo.
有了
This is it.
就是它了
Lip gloss made by Exgen cosmetic laboratories.
"特别一代"实验室出品的唇膏
There's moments in life where you got to tuck your balls.
人生中总有把蛋蛋塞进去的时候
Other times, you got to let them hang.
也有把蛋蛋放出来的时候
I don't want to do either.
这两样我都不想做
It's a metaphor. You all-in or not?
打个比方而已 你干还是不干
Do I get to keep the suit?
西装我可以留着吗
Yes.
可以
Then let's tuck 'em!
那就把它们塞进去
No, we're gonna let 'em hang.
不 我们要把它们放出来
It's my bad. I wasn't clear.
我的错 怪我没说清
Ooh, got a hot tip.
道上刚传来可靠消息
Son, let me just hold a little bit. No.
儿子 再给我点钱 不行
Just a little something. No.
就一点点 不行
No more holding anything, ever.
再也不借钱给你了
How hot? Look
有多可靠 听着
No, no, no, no! Don't even tell me.
不 不 不 不 别告诉我
See, you got me all turned around.
瞧 你把我搞得团团转
You're the reason I'm in this mess right now.
就是因为你 我才要收拾这烂摊子
Got me looking like less than a man in front of my wife.
让我在我老婆面前挺不起腰杆
You don't need no help with that.
这你不需要帮忙
I told you, baby wipes in the bathroom was the wrong move.
我告诉过你 把婴儿湿巾放在厕所是不可以的
I'm not talking about baby wipes.
我没在说婴儿湿巾
Look, man, you lived from check-to-check,
听着 爸 你过着月光族的生活
And now, basically, I'm doing the same thing.
现在 我也差不多和你一样
Hold on, now.
等一下
I ain't had no shame about living check-to-check.
过着月光族的生活没什么丢脸的
That means I was getting a check.
至少说明我每月都有收入
Had another check to look forward to
而且下个月还会接着有
And a pension after that.
接着还会有退休金
You -- you're just blowing through money fast.
你呢 你只是花钱如流水
You didn't learn that from me.
这可不是从我这儿学的
Exactly, because, when it comes to money,
没错 因为在钱这件事上
You never taught me a damn thing about financial planning.
你从没教过我如何做财务规划
Well, back then, we didn't have any financial planning,
可在我们那个年代 根本没有财务规划这回事
'cause we didn't have any finances to plan for.
因为我们没有财务需要规划
Food on the table, roof over your head --
有饭吃 有房♥住
That was the plan.
这就是我们的规划
But you got your degree and a great job.
但你拿到了学位 找了份好工作
This is on you. You don't have any excuse.
这事赖你 你没资格找借口
You need to own that, mr. 815.
这你要承认 815先生
819. Whatever.
819 管他呢
Anything between 770 and 850 are basically the same.
介于770和850之间的信用评分没有差别
Saw that on "Charlie rose".
"查理罗斯"的节目上看到的
You know he's right.
你知道他说的对
Look, there's pride in over 800.
听着 过了800分值得骄傲
About needing to own it, Dre,
我说的是你要承认 Dre
Which is why I want to apologize.
也是我想要道歉的原因
Just the whole money thing is so scary to me,
理财这件事对我来说太可怕了
And I said things I shouldn't have said.
我说了些不该说的话
So...I'm sorry.
所以 对不起
I'm sorry, Dre.
对不起 Dre
I trust you more than anyone else.
我比任何人都相信你
I do. And I think you're the smartest man I know.
真的 而且你是我见过最聪明的人
Really?
真的吗
Top 10.
前十名吧
Dre, I-I-I work with a lot of very bright people,
Dre 我身边都是精英
And for an adman to be in the top 20...
一个广♥告♥人能进入前二十
Oh. ...30.
前三十
But you...are...
但是 你 是
The smartest man
最聪明的
I have ever been married to.
在我所有的老公里
Look, babe, I -- I'm sorry I got us into this mess.
听着 宝贝 对不起 我让我们陷入这种局面
And I know I like to live a little large.
我知道我喜欢花钱大手大脚的
Dre, you have snakeskin pajamas.
Dre 你有套蛇皮睡衣
Yep.
没错
And I do all that for a reason.
我买♥♥这些是有理由的
Take these sneakers.
就拿那些运动鞋来说
Uhhuh. Right?
嗯 对吧
I only started buying them because I wanted the same ones
我买♥♥它们是因为我小时候就想要
My mother couldn't afford when I was a kid.
而那时候我妈买♥♥不起
And I guess that thinking spilled over into
然后这种情绪开始到处蔓延
The house I always wanted and the car I always wanted.
梦寐以求的房♥子 梦寐以求的车子
But, babe, the truth is,
但是 宝贝 事实上
The only thing that really matters
唯一重要的事情
Is that I got the woman I always wanted.
就是我娶到了我最爱的女人
Okay?
好吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表