A lot of people are married to their best friend.
许多人都与自己最好的朋友结婚了
We complete each other's... Sentences.
我们会把对方没说完的话 说完
He knows my favorite color. Magenta.
他知道我最喜欢的颜色 洋红色
what a kook.
多特别
Always knows what I want for dinner. Blintzes.
她总知道我晚饭想吃什么 薄馅饼
We're each other's best friend.
我们是彼此最好的朋友
Love bow. Great wife, tons of fun.
我爱Bow 好老婆 欢乐多
Hey, babe. Wouldn't have kids with anyone else.
嗨 宝贝 从未想过与其他人生孩子
Guess what I want for dinner. I don't care.
猜猜我晚饭想吃什么 懒得管
But she is not my best friend.
但她不是我最好的朋友
I've had the same best friend since I was 2.
我最好的朋友从我2岁开始就没变过
Went to the same schools, grew up on the same streets.
我们读同一个学校 在同一条街上长大
Over the years, Gigi's seen me graduate,
这么多年来 Gigi见证了我毕业
Get married, and even become a father.
结婚 甚至成为一名父亲
And I've seen her become Gigi Franklin.
我也眼见着她成为了Gigi Franklin
Now, a lot of women would be jealous
很多女人可能会嫉妒
If their husband's best friend
如果她们老公最好的朋友
Was one of the biggest pop stars in the world.
是世界上最有名的明星之一
But Bow knows Gigi is like my sister,
但Bow知道Gigi就像我姐妹一样
So she doesn't care that she looks like this.
所以就算Gigi长这样她也不在乎
What bothers Bow is that we look like this.
但她在乎的是我们像这样
Ohh! That's what I'm talking about! Oh, hell, yeah! Cp3!
这样才像话嘛 太棒了 CP3好样的
Oww! Ow! Mm-mm-mm-mm!
噢噢噢
Yeah! Sports!
耶 运动最棒
Oh. Oh, guys.
大家听好了
What? Just saw on TMZ
怎么了 刚在网上看到
That Gigi was at the In-N-Out on Van Nuys.
Gigi去了Van Nuys区的In-N-Out汉堡店
Oh. Oh, she's close.
她离我们好近
I'm gonna go gel up.
我要去打发蜡
I'm gonna go recomb my afro. Okay.
我要去再梳一下我的爆♥炸♥头 好
And for no particular reason,
没什么特别的原因
I'm going to put on my bedazzled glasses.
我要戴上我的闪闪眼镜
You do that. You do that. Okay, diane.
去吧去吧 好的 Diane
I will.
我去了
I cannot remember the last time that I saw Gigi.
我都不记得上次见Gigi是什么时候了
Uh, it was the Grammys,
格莱美奖的时候
And I bailed you two out of Grammy jail
我把你们俩从格莱美的看守所保释出来
Because she went after Iggy Azalea for you.
因为她替你去追了Iggy Azalea
Uh, we went after her. Mmhmm.
是我们一起 是吗
And Gigi only got there first
Gigi先追到的
Because Iggy caught me with a lucky punch.
因为Iggy走运打中了我一拳
It was a series of lucky punches --
那可是一连串相当走运的拳
Long, insanely accurate,
时间长 精度准
Deceptively strong, brutal, lucky punches.
看似稳准狠的走运拳
Iggy's day is coming.
Iggy的好日子到头了
So, what's on the itinerary for this weekend, huh?
那这周末你们准备做什么
Mani-pedis?
手足护理
Paparazzi chase leaving mani-pedis?
做完以后一帮狗仔跟着
Egging iggy's house?
用鸡蛋砸Iggy家
Possibly. Uhhuh.
可能吧 嗯哼
And I think it's gonna be more than just a weekend.
而且我觉得应该不止是一个周末
She's thinking about moving back here.
她想搬回这里
Great.
太好了
'cause when you two are together,
你们俩在一起的时候
You are on the town nonstop
你就三过家门而不入
And I'm just an afterthought.
玩累了才想到我
It may not be like that at all.
不是那么回事
She's only moving back here
她要搬回来只是因为
Because she's getting serious with her dude.
她打算和男朋友认真起来了
So, have you met this guy yet?
所以你到底见过她男朋友没
No, but his company is hosting a VMA party,
没有 不过他公♥司♥要举办VMA派对
VMA MTV音乐录音带大奖
And I'm her plus-one, so I get to meet him tonight.
Gigi会带我去 所以今晚我就会见到了
Maybe I should go.
那要不我也去吧
It's a plus-one.
只能带一个人去
There's no such thing as a plus-two.
你见过一拖二的吗
That would be stupid.
傻子才那么做
She's coming.
她来了
Oh, oh, okay. All right.
悠着点 慢点
Y'all are gonna get hurt. All right, all right.
别伤到自己 当心点
Where are my babies? Auntie Gigi! Hey!
我的宝贝们呢 Gigi阿姨
Bring me my babies!
宝贝们抱一个
Oh, my god! Look at all my babies!
哦天啊 看看我的宝贝们
Look at you, Diane.
Diane 看看你
Your glasses -- wait, look, look.
你的眼镜 等一下
Twinsies!
我们是双胞胎哟
She already has a twin.
她已经有个双胞胎了
Stop putting my business in the street.
不要什么都乱说
Geege, can we please scroll through your contacts?
G 我们能看一下你的手♥机♥联♥系♥人吗
You can scroll, but not call...
你们可以看 但不要乱打电♥话♥
Unless you block my number first.
除非你把我的电♥话♥号♥码设置为匿名
And then I don't care what you do.
那我就不管你们要干什么了
Thank you!
谢谢
Hi!
嗨
Ohh! Hey. Ohh!
嘿
You look incredible!
你看起来美极了
So do you.
你也是
Look at them curls on fleek-a-leek!
看看你饶舌范的卷发
Thank you. Okay. Okay.
谢谢 看我
Brother man, you know you look better on FaceTime.
兄弟 你还是Facetime上好看点
Well, you look like you just got off a 14-hour flight.
你看起来像刚坐了14小时飞机似的
I smell like it, too.
闻起来也像
I-I bet you do.
我估计也是
Ooh!
哦
This is some of my best work.
这是我的杰作之一
Oh. Mm.
哦
I kind of what you to smell it.
我有点想让你闻一下
I don't -- I don't want to smell that.
我不想 我不想闻
Oh, come on. Get up in here.
来嘛 来闻一下
See, now you got me thinking if I don't smell it,
现在我要是不闻
I'm gonna always wonder what that smelled like.
我就会一直琢磨到底是什么味道
Oh, I'm going in. I'm going in. Oh.
我要去闻了 我来了
Get it, get it, get it. Ooh!
来吧来吧
Oh, my god. He's smelling it.
天哪 他真去闻了
Okay. Whoo!
好了
What I say? I can even taste it.
怎么样 我嘴里都有这味道了
Mm-hmm. Ugh.
嗯
Mm. Bow, you got to taste you some.
Bow 你也要来闻一下
I got you right here. Taste you some right there.
还有这边呢 你来闻一下
Come on, bow. No --
来吧 Bow
It's got your name on it, baby.
专属于你的 宝贝
No, no, no, no. I'm -- I'm full.
不不不 我吃饱了已经
So, I'm gonna -- you know what?
所以我 要不这样
I'm gonna go get us some wine.
我去拿点酒来
Then maybe light up some scented candles
然后点一些香薰蜡烛
And just, like, open the windows.
然后开开窗
What you been up to, boy?!
你最近在干嘛呢 小子
Knock out a wall.
推倒一堵墙什么的
A little more for you.
你来一点
Thank you. A little more for you.
谢谢 你也来一点
Oh, this is a little more.
真是一点
So...tell us about this new boyfriend!
说说你的男朋友吧
Yes. His name is Napoleon, right?
就是啊 他叫Napoleon 对吧
Yes.
是的
Now, Napoleon reminds me of a dude
Napoleon让我想起了一个
Who has a 50-person church on Crenshaw.
在克伦肖有一个50人小教会的人
Dre! Don't what? It's the truth.
Dre 别这样 怎么了 我说的是实话
No, it's okay. It's okay.
没事没事
Because you know we always trash each other's baes, right?
反正我们一直说对方另一半的坏话 对吧
Yes, we do! Always!
没错 一直这样
Wait, always?
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表