我无话可说
Smoke's my barber until I die,
Smoke一直会是我的理发师 直到我死
or Latonka kills him.
或是Lotonka杀了他
He gave me the courage to wear these paisley pants,
他给了我穿漩涡印花裤的勇气
which I admit are a mistake, but I am seeing it through.
我承认这是个错误 但毕竟我穿过才知道
Suburban life has ruined you, Dad.
郊区生活惯坏了你啊 爸爸
I'm going to see my barber.
我要去见我的理发师了
Fine! Go!
好啊 去吧
Hey, give me the Dennis Haysbert.
嘿 给我剪个Dennis Haysbert的发型
Hey, everybody. Hey.
嘿 各位 嘿
Wha-w-why's everybody dressed like that?
为什么你们都穿成这样
And I'm dressed like this?
而我穿成了这样
Isn't this what you wanted?
这不就是你想要的吗
You tricked me?
你耍了我吗
Don't mess with Cookie.
别惹Cookie
Okay.
好吧
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Damn, son.
我靠 儿子
What happened to your hair?
你的头发怎么回事
I went down to the shop
我去了理发店
and Smoke totally jacked me up
Smoke可把我害惨了
'cause he and Mike got into it over R. Kelly.
他和Mikes又开始争执R. Kelly的问题了
Again? Smoke beat him up,
又闹了 Smoke一边打他
but he didn't stop cutting my hair.
一边给我理发
He even changed guards.
他还换了工具
And he didn't fix you up? No.
他都没给你补救一下吗 没有
He claimed he didn't do it,
他声称不是他理成这样的
but I never left his chair.
但我从没离开他的椅子
I think you're right, Dad.
我想你说得对 爸爸
That place is a lot to handle.
理发店水太深了
And to be honest,
还有 说实话
it wasn't the same without you.
没有你 一切都不一样了
Sorry you had a rough time, son.
抱歉你经历了这些 儿子
Maybe your barber is the way to go.
也许你的新理发师是正确的选择
Well, he did give me the Haysbert.
他确实给我理了Haysbert式的发型
'Sup, Sasha?
你好啊 Sasha
No, I didn't text you.
不 我没给你发短♥信♥
But what's up with you, baby girl?
但你好吗 宝贝儿
Oh, my God.
天哪
Hey. What's going on with you?
嘿 你想什么呢
I'm an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I had a bad couple of trips to the barbershop
仅仅在理发店有了两次不愉快的经历
and I lost sight of why I
就让我忘记了
was taking the boys there in the first place.
我最初为什么带儿子过去
It's not about haircuts.
这跟发型无关
I learned some stuff on a
我在每个周六学到了
Saturday that I can't learn anywhere else.
在其他任何地方都学不到的东西
It's how you become a man.
就是这些让你成为一个男人
You just saw it with Junior.
你也看到了Junior
He played a girl! Great lesson.
他在和妹子调情呢 很好的一课
But he learned that in the shop
但是他是在理发店学到的
and he wouldn't give me Smoke's number
他还不给我Smoke的号♥码
because he was forming
因为他正在那个小世界里
his own relationships in that world
建立自己的关系
just like I did!
就像我从前做的那样
I've got to get Junior back in there.
我必须把Junior重新带回店里
He needs this.
他需要那些
Okay, I have my own problems.
好吧 我也有自己的问题
Okay, what's up?
好 怎么了
And later on,
后来
I got the boys back into a place
我把孩子们带回到了那个
that I knew it was important for them to be...
我知道会对他们很重要的地方
So, what you're saying is that Scientologists
所以你是说山达基教♥徒♥
are taking over the whole Nation of Islam?
正在接管整个伊♥斯♥兰♥民族组织吗
Yes, man, I just saw them parading down slauson
是啊 伙计 我看到他们在史劳森大道游♥行♥
selling the bean pies and all that.
卖♥♥豆饼什么的
No, no. Real talk.
不会吧 真事儿
No way. Would I lie?
不可能 我会说谎吗
Even if it came at my own expense.
即便这意味着我要付出代价
Added some sporty little lines in there.
加了一点动感的线条
What you think?
你觉得怎么样
Think I'll see you next Saturday.
我觉得 我们下周六见吧
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表