I just love how you wildly change your personality
我只是喜欢你每星期都能轻易转变个性
From week to week and expect an outcome other than failure.
并且总是期待成功的结果
No, I didn't get your WhatsApp.
我没收到你的WhatsApp
We're on Wechat now.
我们现在都用微信
WhatsApp is old-school and desperate...
WhatsApp老掉牙了
Like calling somebody, Sara.
就和打电♥话♥一样 Sara
Goodbye.
再见
I think we just found our hot-dog guy.
我想我们找到了"卖♥♥热狗的人"
Did we?
是吗
Walk with me.
跟我来
How was the dentist appointment with the twins?
双胞胎的牙医问诊怎么样
Oh, harrowing.
折磨啊
Diane may need a night guard.
Diane可能需要戴磨牙垫
Jack swallowed fluoride and has a two-week follow-up.
Jack吞了些氟化物 两周后复查
Really hoping you can make it.
真心希望你可以去
So, while you were doing that,
在你去忙的同时
I was able to identify our problem areas.
我找到了我们的问题所在
Sneakers, watch of the month, unnecessary insurance.
球鞋 每月的手表 不需要的保险
There's no such thing, Bow.
没有"不需要的保险"一说 Bow
Tornado insurance? You never know.
龙♥卷♥风♥保险 说不定啊
Flood? Rain happens.
洪水 会下雨啊
Volcano. We live on a fault line!
火山爆发 我们住在断层线上
Why don't you just get us asteroid insurance, Dre?
你为什么不干脆给我们买♥♥小行星保险 Dre
Oh, my god.
天哪
I've left our family totally exposed.
我把我的家庭完全暴露了
This is ridiculous.
无语了
You know what's ridiculous, Bow?
你知道让人无语的是什么吗 Bow
The things that aren't on your list.
你单子上没有的东西
Like expensive organic hair products,
比如昂贵的有机头发护理产品
Weekly cuts at devachan, crates of soy candles,
每周去沙龙剪发 成箱的大豆蜡香薰
Fresh cut flowers, and monthly sage cleanses.
新鲜采摘的花 和每月的鼠尾草净化
When was the last time any of us got possessed?
你我从没有被妖魔附身过吧
Stop making my point for me.
不要支持我的观点
Fine, before this gets any more hurtful,
在这一切变得更伤人之前
I think we should both go on a spending diet.
我认为我们应该一起像节食般节约花销
And some of us should go on that real diet
而且某人真的应该节食了
They've been threatening.
如他一直所说那般
So, I take it the "Before it gets hurtful" part
看来"不要让这些伤人"
Is off the table.
已经成为了泡影
Huh. And since it is,
哈 既然攻击已开始
Why don't we just add to our waxing budget?
那我们不妨增加除毛的花销
It will offset our drano fund.
能省下疏通下水道的钱
All right, then, hurtful meeting adjourned.
好吧 伤人的会议结束
We can both go back to our respective corners
我们可以回到各自的角落去
And prove to each other that we can set aside
互相证明我们可以把奢侈的生活方式
Our luxury lifestyles and make some real cuts.
放到一边 做出些真的削减
Agreed.
同意
Check back in in a week.
一周后再议
Boom! Another sale!
嘭 又卖♥♥一单
Put it on the board!
把它记上
Uh, is that a new watch?
呃 那是块新表吗
It's pretty flight, right?
相当不赖对吧
Me and junior have been following you around,
我们两个一直跟着你
Making money off of you.
从你身上赚钱
You know, like pimps.
像皮条客似的
You're trendy and cool,
你很时髦又酷
So I've been investing based on your preferences.
所以我按照你的喜好来投资
Oh, my god!
天哪
You guys have been using me to make money.
你们一直在利用我挣钱
Yeah...like...pimps.
没错 就像 皮条客
Okay, so, where's my cut?
好吧 给我的分成呢
Your cut?
你的分成
This is public information, baby.
这是公共信息 宝贝
Not anymore. I'm shutting you down.
不再是了 我要让你关门
What is she reading?
她读什么呢
Yes, operator, in Los Angeles,
是 接线员 在洛杉矶
The number for... Dress Barn.
我要"女性服饰仓"的电♥话♥
We're doomed.
我们完了
So, Bow and I decided to prove to each other
Bow和我决定向彼此证明
That we could live without our outrageous expenses.
没有庞大的开销我们也能活
Bow started with hair products
Bow的开端是从一元店
She picked up at the dollar store.
购买♥♥头发护理产品
I countered with some of kirkland's finest.
我以一些廉价的衣服进行应对
Sharp! Ha ha!
时髦 哈哈
And neither of us was really loving it.
我俩其实都不喜欢这样
Oh.
噢
You'll actually look forward to laundry day.
你会真心期待洗衣日的到来
What are those?!
那些是啥
What are those?!
那些是啥
What are tho--
那些是
No, no, no, no. Seriously, what -- what's going on?
说真的 出什么事了
Budget cuts.
削减经费
Oh, no, no, no, this is not happening. Not on my watch.
这可不行 不能在我的眼皮底下
I have an emergency pair of Crispykicks,
我这有一双应急的潮鞋
And a selection of hoodies in my cubicle.
还有几件帽衫 在我小隔间里
Go hit that. No, no, it it's cool, it's cool.
去穿上 不 不 没关系
Wh-- hold on, hold on. You have backup clothes?
等下 你还有备用的衣服
You're an assistant.
你是个助理啊
Although, now that I think of it,
不过 转念一想
I've never actually seen either of you wear the same thing twice
我从没见过你们两个会把同一件衣服穿两次
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, listen, Dre, if you're having budget concerns,
听着 Dre 如果你缺钱的话
You may consider repeating an outfit every once in a while.
你可能得考虑一件衣服多穿几天
If he does that, you might as well start wearing holey flannels,
那你还不如穿着破洞的法兰绒衣服
Scuffing up your kicks, and drive a prius.
磨烂的球鞋 开辆丰田普锐斯呢
I drive a prius.
我就开普锐斯啊
Of course you do.
废话
See, you can do that.
是这样 你可以这样做
Brothers cannot.
黑人兄弟们可不行
We have to dress the part just to get the part
我们必须要穿得像模像样
That you already have.
才能和你们平起平坐
Oh, so, it's a "Cultural" thing.
噢 所以是"文化"问题
I love this part of the day.
我最喜欢每天的这一环节
I'm gonna sit and just listen and not weigh in.
静静♥坐♥着洗耳恭听 而不参与其中
H.R. Says I'm on my second strike,
人事部的人说我已经违规两次了
But I can't wait for the part where you explain
但我等不及想听你解释一下
How your outfits somehow relate to slavery. Go.
你们的服装是如何联♥系♥到奴隶制上的 快说
Did he just say that?
他刚是说了那词吧
I did, and I-I -- and I feel like it's probably strike three?
我说了 这算是三振出局了吗
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
Organic avocado-pear conditioner?
有机鳄梨护发素
I thought we said we were cutting back.
我以为我们已经说好削减开支的
Oh, we did. And then -- oh -- these arrived.
是说好了 但是 这些东西到了
More shoes.
又是鞋子
Dre, what's wrong with you?
Dre 你怎么回事
I'm tired of looking like this!
我不想穿成这样了
Well, I'm tired of looking like this!
我也不想弄成这样啊
Damn.
妈呀
Dre, I took a nap in a wheelchair at work,
Dre 我上班的时候在轮椅上打了个盹
And they tagged me as a psych patient.
他们把我当成了精神病人
We agreed we were gonna make some serious changes.
我们说好了要严肃整改的
And we will.
我们会的
I-I -- let me just explain, all right?
让我解释一下 行吗
M-my shoes and my clothes -- they are a part of me.
我的鞋子和我的衣服 它们是我的一部分
I can't compromise on those.
我没法在这些东西上妥协
Dre. Look, look, I have a plan to offset my spending.
Dre 听着 我有办法抵消开支
Okay. All right?
好的 行吗
I'm gonna start mowing our own lawn.
我这就去修剪草坪
Big dre got that.
放心交给大Dre
Same way big Dre handled our money?
和大Dre来管账一样是吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表