Guess he finally ate it.
我猜他终于吃了那个卷饼
All right. It's okay to be afraid.
害怕也没什么关系
But might as well get it over with.
不过早挨打早完事
Time to get mollywhopped.
娘娘腔挨揍的时间到了
Whoo! Come on in and kick some butt!
快进来 给他们点颜色看看
Now, how in the hell did this happen?!
这到底是怎么发生的
Hard work! Dedication!
努力 专注
Hard work! Dedication!
努力 专注
Ooh! Yeah! Let's do it!
开始吧
Yes! Let's go!
开始吧
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑
Move it! Come on! Let's move it!
快点 加油 快点
Come on, Zoey! Pick up the pace!
加油 Zoey 加快步伐
Pick up the pace!
加快脚步
Go! One, two! Yeah!
开始 一 二
Go! Let's go!
行动起来
Let me kick it! Diane!
我要踹它 Diane
Oh, snap! Say something! Say something!
我靠 说话啊 咋哑巴了
You see that championship bloodline right there?!
看见这冠军一族了吗
I breed fighters, son!
我生了一群斗士
Hey, dad! What?
嘿 爸 怎么了
Dad, wait.
等一下
Isn't that your cousin june bug
那个拿着苹果糖的
Bringing in the candy apples?
是不是你表哥甲虫
Cousin who?
谁
june bug.
甲虫
What's up, cuz?
好啊 表弟
Complete stereotype.
完全是典型的黑人形象
June bug.
甲虫
Hey.
嘿
Don't you drop my apples!
你敢把我的苹果弄掉试试
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay, I'm losing breath.
我不能呼吸了
I see you still got that weak little baby-girl windpipe, huh?
你的气管还是跟弱小的小女孩一样嘛
June bug! Man, it's been a long time!
甲虫 伙计 好久不见了
Looking good.
依然拉风啊
What's this? Uh...you wearing a kevlar vest?
这是什么 你穿着防弹背心吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Part of my costume.
对 是我服装的一部分
I'm "in da club" 50 cent.
我是"In da Club"造型的50 Cent
出自专辑Get Rich or Die Trying
50 Cent: 著名匪帮说唱歌♥手 In da Club是他最经典的一首作品
Oh, okay.
好吧
Is it crazy that I already had all this stuff in my closet?
我的衣橱里本来就有这些东西很奇怪吗
No. It's -- it's not crazy at all.
不 呃 完全不奇怪
Uh...children, say hi to cousin June bug.
孩子们 跟甲虫表叔打招呼
Hey! June bug, my kids.
嘿 我是甲虫 孩子们
How are you?
你们好吗
Hi. That's a goodlooking bunch, Dre.
你好 你家孩子真好看 Dre
Oh, thank you. You sure they yours?
谢谢 你确定是亲生的吗
Do -- huh?
什么
'cause you're an extremely unattractive man.
因为你长得一点都不好看啊
Okay.
好吧
Ain't that right, tea kettle?
难道不是吗 小茶壶
Tea kettle?
小茶壶
Why did he call you tea kettle, dad?
为什么他叫你小茶壶 爸爸
Really? That's what you want to know about?
不是吧 你就想知道这个吗
You not gonna question why he called me unattractive?
你就不想问问为什么他说我长得不好看吗
Oh!
噢
Rainbow, wow! How are you, baby?
Rainbow 过得好吗 宝贝
Oh! "Baby"?
"宝贝"
June bug! Oh, my goodness!
甲虫 天哪
How are you?
你好啊
Ohh. Oh, look at you!
看看你
Wow!
哇哦
What's it been, like three, four years?
多久不见了 有三四年了吧
More like five to seven.
应该是五到七年吧
Hey, hey, baby, why don't you, uh, put them in the kitchen?
宝贝 不如你把它们放到厨房♥里吧
Oh, okay. Hey, hey, hey.
好的 嘿嘿嘿
Did I ever tell you how lucky you are to have this woman, dre?
我说没说过 你娶了她真是走了大运
What'd you say? Oh!
什么 噢
Hey, kids, here's a fun fact.
孩子们 跟你们说个有趣的事
Your father is so weak,
你们爸爸好弱的
He has the strength of a small woman with bone disease.
他的力气跟那些患骨病的小姑娘差不多
What?!
什么
Watch how easy I can take him down.
看看多容易我就能把他拿下
The cowardly lion is down!
"弱狮"倒下了
You are not secret service! You cannot touch the president!
你不是特工 你不能碰总统
I repeat, the cowardly lion is down.
重复 "弱狮"倒下了
Wow, dad.
哇哦 爸
Now I finally get why you're always pushing us
现在我终于明白你为什么老是要
To fight back against our cousins.
强迫我们去跟表亲们斗争了
You wanted us to succeed in ways that you failed.
你想让我们做到你做不到的事
Yeah. You know, because you're a little punk.
对 因为你太弱了
Boy, I'll let you know,
小崽子 我要让你知道
Your father is a strong, educated street gangster.
你的爸爸是个强壮 受过教育的街头匪帮
Oh! Oh, he broke your father.
噢 他把你们爸爸打坏了
Goodness! Dad, are you okay?
天哪 爸 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
We just playing around.
我们只是玩闹而已
You know, we just going back and forth.
我们就是这样打来打去的
I see the back,
我看到他打过来了
But I'm not really seeing the forth.
但我真的没看到你打回去
You know what, baby? Go on and, uh --
这样吧 宝贝 你继续
I'll go and take these and put these in the kitchen.
我去把这些拿去厨房♥
Oh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
So now I'm the one getting mollywhopped
现在我成了被打的娘娘腔
While my kids are standing up for themselves.
而我的孩子却捍卫了自己
I can't believe we stood up to our cousins.
我不敢相信我们反击了表亲们
After all the years of abuse, we finally fought back!
被虐了这么多年 我们终于打回去了
Just like farrah fawcett in "The burning bed"!
就像<燃烧的床>中的Farrah Fawcett
What?
怎么了
It's a powerful portrayal of domestic violence,
它很有力地刻画了家庭暴♥力♥
Much like "Men don't tell," Starring judith light.
和Judith Light主演的<开不了口>很像
Dude, I'm begging for a reason to root for you.
兄弟 拜托给我个支持你的理由吧
Anyway, did you see the looks on their faces
总之 你看到他们脸上的表情了吗
When we attacked them? Yep.
就在我们打他们的时候 看到了
The same look the native americans have
就像我的哥伦布图画书里面
In my christopher columbus coloring book.
那些美洲印第安人的样子一样
I wonder where they are now?
我想知道那些印第安人现在在哪儿
Probably somewhere curled up in a corner crying.
大概蜷缩在某个角落里哭泣吧
Just like the native americans in my coloring book.
就像图画书里面那些美洲印第安人一样
You know, the truth is,
事实是
now that we've shown them that we can boss up,
现在我们已经让他们知道我们也不是好惹的
Maybe we can actually just hang out with them.
也许我们可以真的跟他们一起玩了
And it'll only be better without a bloody nose.
没人流血 应该会更加好玩的
Oh, you getting that bloody nose.
噢 你是绝对要流血的
Are you kidding me?
不是吧
A little miniature misty copeland.
迷你型Misty Copeland
I swear, you are so cute,
你真的太可爱了
I just want to eat your face off!
我真想把你的小脸蛋吃掉
So friggin' cute!
太特么可爱了
Oh, remember, sweetheart,
记住 亲爱的
You can be anything you want to be!
有梦想就能实现
You is smart. You is kind.
你聪明 善良
You is important.
你很重要
Just a reminder, we lose officer T at 9:30.
只是提醒一下 我们的T警官九点半就下班了
Okay. All right.
好吧
I got some personal stuff to do.
我有点私事要做
Ahhh, this guy! All right.
看看这家伙 好了
Let's go talk to the other neighbors.
我们去跟其他邻居说吧
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表