谢谢你们 谢谢
You've never seen "Training Day"?
你从没看过<训练日>
Anything happen at school today?
今天学校发生了什么吗
Nah, not really.
没什么
Fielded the usual questions.
回答了些常规问题
"Is Jack dangerous?"
"Jack危险吗"
"Does he belong to any fringe hate groups?"
"他加入了什么仇恨组织吗"
What?! Yeah.
什么 是啊
I'm taking some pretty heavy heat
我受到了不小的冲击
just trying to deal with the shame you brought upon this family.
就是为了好好处理你给整个家带来的耻辱
Eh, enough about me.
说我的事说够了
How's home?
家里怎样
Uh... Spongebob was funny.
海绵宝宝很好笑的
I don't even know where we should start looking for a school.
我都不知道我们到哪儿去找学校
I think there's one in Watts
瓦茨区好像有一个学校
that has a nice balance of Crips and Bloods.
那里面两大黑帮的势力很平均
Being in that kind of environment
在那样的环境里
keeps one completely on their toes.
绝对能让人学会谨慎处事
Again, solid point.
很有道理
No, it isn't!
才没有
Hey, hey, son, relax.
儿子 别紧张
My e-mail. Oh, my God.
电子邮件 我的天啊
What? Is it the Crips?!
是黑帮发来的吗
No, no, wait. It's from Principal Green.
不是 等一下 是Green校长发来的
"Based on the arguments presented by Mr. And Dr. Johnson,
根据Johnson夫妇的辩论
the board has decided
校董事会决定
to change Jack Johnson's status
将Jack Johnson的处罚
from expelled to suspended for a three-day period."
从开除改为停课三日
Yeah! We won!
太好了 我们赢了
My 12-second showers finally paid off!
我的十二秒洗澡法终于收到成效了
I won the Eco challenge.
我赢了环保挑战杯
You might've won the Eco challenge,
你也许赢了环保挑战杯
but you sure lost any chance of getting a girlfriend.
但是你却丢了找女友的机会
Oh, you smell like wide-open ass, boy.
你闻着就像是屁♥股♥的味道
Go outside!
快出去
So, party time, I know I've been telling you
派对小子 我知道我告诉你
it's okay to say the "N" Word,
说"黑X"没什么
and I'm not saying that you shouldn't.
我也不是说你不该说
But I think you should hold off on saying it
但是我觉得你应该暂时先别说
until you know the history of it to make your own decision.
直到你了解那段历史 再自己做决定要不要说
That's fair.
可以
Okay.
好
Now, if you do decide to say it,
如果你决定说
I don't want to hear you rattling it off in mixed company,
我也不希望听到你在其他种族面前随便说
especially not in school.
特别是学校
Okay.
好的
And thanks for having my back, dad.
谢谢你支持我 爸爸
Always.
那是当然的
Night, son. I love you.
晚安儿子 我爱你
You know, son, I don't agree with
儿子 我不同意
everything or anything that your generation has done,
你们这代人做的任何事
but the way you're raising these kids,
但是你教育孩子的方式
I got to give it up to you.
我很敬佩
Well, thanks, pops. Y-you know, it's...
谢谢 老爹 你要知道 这
Now, if you dummies could just pull up your damn pants,
如果你们这些笨蛋能把裤子提高一点
might have a chance.
也许还是不错的
Okay. For the record, let's get a few things straight.
好吧 话说开了 我们理清几件事
Dad, it's not...
爸爸 这不是
Quiet!
安静
Please.
请安静
The "N" Word is not for everybody.
"黑X"不是谁都能说的
You... cannot say it.
你不能说
You definitely can't say it.
你绝对不能说
Hell, you better not even think it.
你想都别给我想
And you...
你嘛
I'm gonna need to meet your mom and daddy.
我得见见你♥爸♥妈
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表