Parents. They're how we got here.
父母 是我们来到世上的原因
But none of us want to think about
但是可没人愿意去想
what they had to do to each other to get us here.
他们所做的那档子让我们来到世上的事
Especially me.
我尤其不愿意想
Because in my mind, my mother's the virgin Ruby.
因为在我心中 我妈依然是贞女Ruby
Now, my pops was a different story.
而我老爹 可就是另一回事了
After the divorce,
在他们离婚后
He got right back into the dating game.
他立即回到了约会游戏中
Actually, according to the show "Cheating husband,"
事实上 根据节目"劈腿丈夫"来看
He might've jumped it by a week.
他可能是提前了一个星期
Earl!
Earl
get out of that car!
给我从车里滚出来
Get out of the car!
滚出来
Don't make me act a fool in this sizzler parking lot!
别让我在这停车场丢人现眼
Hold my purse, baby.
拿着我的包 宝贝
When mama's done,
等妈妈完事儿了
We'll get you some cheddar biscuits, okay?
给你买♥♥芝士饼干 好吗
Aah!
啊
Outside of some local fame,
老爹在附近也算有头有脸
Pops and the single life got along very well.
这让他的单身生活如鱼得水
Dre, this is Sharon. She might be your new mama.
Dre 这是Sharon 她可能会是你后妈
This is Cathy. She might be your new mama.
这是Cathy 她可能会是你后妈
This is Janice. She might be your new mama.
这是Janice 她可能会是你后妈
My name is Cheryl.
我的名字是Cheryl
Cheryl's needy.
Cheryl毛病比较多
When it came to my dad, I went with the flow.
关于我爸约会这事 我没什么意见
But my moms was so busy being my mom
但我妈忙着做个好妈妈
She didn't date much.
她不怎么约会
And when she did, I was not a big fan.
而当她去约会时 我可不是支持者
Now, dre, be a good boy and say hello to Frank.
好了 Dre 乖 和Frank打招呼
Not in my house.
在我家可不行
You may think I overreacted,
你可能觉得我反应过度了
But as a man, I know what men think.
但是作为男人 我知道男人的想法
I know what men want.
我知道男人想要什么
So as a son, the worst thing your mom can say is...
所以作为儿子 你的母亲能说出的最糟的话便是
Andre, I have a man in my life.
Andre 我的生命中出现了一个男人
He's a passionate and firm lover.
他是一个热情又勇猛的情人
I stand corrected.
我改正一下
The second worst thing.
那是第二糟
I wonder what type of guy would be into Ruby?
我很好奇什么样的男人会喜欢Ruby
Deaf maybe?
聋子吗
Or crazy. I can totally see crazy.
或者疯子 要是疯子我就懂了
Crazy loves crazy.
疯子才爱疯子
Yeah.
没错
Dre, what are you doing?
Dre 你在干嘛
I'm self-soothing. Stop talking.
我在自我安慰 别说话
I don't know what you're freaking out about.
我不懂你有什么好大惊小怪的
I mean, we literally know nothing about this guy.
我们还一点都不了解这个人呢
You're right. We know nothing.
你说得对啊 我们一无所知
He could be a freak with a dungeon in the basement.
他可能是个怪胎 家里有个地牢
He's definitely a freak if he's into ruby.
如果他喜欢Ruby 他肯定是怪胎
Eh... do you think it's a sex dungeon
你想的是性♥爱♥地牢
or a murder dungeon?
还是个谋杀地牢啊
Is it bad that I hope it's murder?
如果我希望是谋杀地牢 是不是不太好
No. I was thinking the same thing.
不会 我也希望是谋杀型的
So, ruby, you said you met a new friend.
Ruby 听说你交了个新朋友
Yes, a new friend who is my lover.
对 这个新朋友是我的情人
His name is Davis.
他叫Davis
He owns several restaurants and a general store.
他开了几家餐厅和一家杂货店
He's a good old-fashioned man.
他是个传统的好男人
Come on, now.
来干一杯
So, where'd you meet him?
你们怎么认识的
On one of those online dating sites -- ratch.
我们是在线交♥友♥网♥站上认识的 捕友
Do you mean match?
你是指交友吗
Mnh-mnh. Ratch.
不是 捕友
RatchOnly.com
专注捕友.com
It's for women of that certain ratchet lifestyle.
专门针对生活方式较为狂野的女性
Online dating? How?
在线约会 怎么会
You don't even understand how a drive-through works.
你连得来速餐厅都搞不懂
What about the fillet of the fish?!
鱼排有吗
Ma'am, I can't hear you. Oh, my god.
女士 我听不见你 天啦
Could you repeat your order, please?
您能重复一遍吗
Listen, you think I'm playing with you, boy?!
听着 你以为我在和你闹着玩吗 小子
And a large budweiser!
再来一个大瓶百威
You want anything, baby?
你想吃什么吗 宝贝
Yeah, get me -- get me a fry, mama.
嗯 我要 我要薯条 妈妈
He wants a large fry!
他要一个大份薯条
Thank God I've got grandchildren
谢天谢地 我还有孙子孙女
who are more helpful than you.
他们比你有用多了
All right, grandma. Let's get you back out there.
好吧 奶奶 我们来帮你重回情场
What kind of man are you looking for?
你想找什么样的男人
Oh, Idris Elba,
噢 Idris Elba
Tom Selleck, Al Jarreau,
Tom Selleck 或者 Al Jarreau
Jesse Jackson on the balcony...
阳台上的Jesse Jackson
Uh, grandma, you're being too specific.
呃 奶奶 您说的太具体了
Fine. Jesse Jackson on any platform.
好吧 任何♥平♥台上的Jesse Jackson
No, we need to figure out who you're compatible with.
不是啦 我们需要找到合适你的人
What are your likes and dislikes?
你喜欢什么 讨厌什么
Likes -- Elizabeth Taylor's white diamonds,
喜欢的有 伊丽莎白泰勒的大钻石
Filene's basement, intimacy.
菲林地下室 以及爱抚
Dislikes --
讨厌什么
Satan.
撒旦
Demons.
恶魔
Cilantro.
香菜
Ruby, I cook with cilantro all the time.
Ruby 我做菜一直都有用香菜啊
Cook? Psh.
你那叫做菜
Dislike.
讨厌
Now, look, I know you won't understand,
听着 我知道你不会理解
But sometimes I just need a good hug.
但有时我只是需要一个温暖的拥抱
I can hug you, mama.
我可以拥抱你啊 妈妈
Not the way I need to be hugged.
并不是我需要的那种拥抱噢
Oh, my lord!
噢 我的主
lord, lord, lord
主啊 主啊 主啊
Andre.
Andre
Boy, stop all that carrying on.
小子 不要再闹了
Andre!
Andre
Davis has invited us to dinner tomorrow night,
Davis邀请我们明晚去他家吃饭
And I want you there.
我希望你能到
Understood?
知道了吗
Yes, ma'am. Mmhmm.
是的 女士 很好
And, Bow, if you've got work or whatever, that's fine.
还有 Bow 如果你要上班去不了的话 我理解的
What -- what did she just say to me?
啥 她刚刚对我说啥
What -- why are you back on that dating site?
啥 你怎么又上那个约会网站了
Monitoring grandma's profile.
我在修改奶奶的资料
But this is a picture of you and your profile.
但这是你的照片和资料啊
"I have 5/8 of my grown-man voice"?
"我的声音已达到八分之五成年"
I haven't had the best luck meeting girls.
我在约会女孩子这方面一直运气不好
It could be
有可能是
Because you call yourself the "Fortress of solid dude."
因为你把自己称作"孤人城♥堡♥"
Because girls love puns.
女孩子们可"喜欢"双关啦
Just so you know,
我只是提醒你一下
Tank-top selfies are not your strong suit.
穿着背心自♥拍♥可不是你的强项
Well, Kiersten disagrees with all of you.
但是Kiersten与你们持相反意见
Not only is she cute,
她不仅可爱
But she's a fan of comic books and message boards.
还喜欢看漫画 还给我留言了哦
No, she isn't, because she's not a real person.
她才没有 因为她压根就不存在
You're being played.
你被耍了
At best, this is a middle-aged Nigerian man
这顶多是个尼日利亚的中年男人
who wants your money or your kidney.
想骗你的钱或者肾
You think I'm being catfished?
你觉得我被骗了吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表