她说它看起来比马戏团赌场酒店的按♥摩♥浴缸还脏
What?!
什么
We had a wild night, but...
那晚是玩的有点野 但是
I mean, sure, yeah, we tried some things,
没错 我们是尝试了一些东西
but neither one of us was in any real danger.
但是并没有什么危险嘛
Exactly.
对嘛
She is literally airing our dirty laundry.
她不过就是拿去晾了晾
And it did not stop there, Dre.
到这还没完呢 Dre
The wife says her hair is naturally curly,
那个老婆说她是自然卷
and I guess it is... if you call $700 worth of product natural.
可能是吧 如果你把700美元的护发产品叫作"自然"的话
Oh, you did not like that.
戳到痛点了
No, I did not.
我很不爽
We should have seen the warning signs.
我们早该想到的
If you're thinking
如果你想帮我
of setting me up, no.
找对象 千万别
No, no, no, no, no.
不要 不要 不要
No Libras. Gerome was a Libra.
不要天秤座 Gerome就是天秤座
He spelled it with a "G"...
他的名字是G打头的
Which I thought was cute, right, but it just...
我觉得这么拼挺可爱的 但就是
It still didn't work. It didn't work.
就是不合适 不合适
He was an exterminator.
他是个"终结者"
Had an exterminating business. He was just so good.
干过杀虫的工作 他非常棒
You never know that that's gonna come in handy
当你遇见某个人的时候永远也猜不到
when you meet somebody,
他这工作还挺方便的
but you have to think about those things.
但是你必须想到这些
A lot of times, you know,
有很多次
we used to have these little fly traps.
我们在家里放了捕蝇器
Gerome would come in.
Gerome进来就会
He would take those fly traps out.
把这些捕蝇器拿走
He was a real man like that. He was an October Libra, though.
他就是那样一个真汉子 他是十月份的天秤
They're later Late bloomers.
他们是大器晚成者中的晚成者
She has got to go.
她必须走人
Yes, she has got to go.
对 她必须走人
And I threw a $1,500 pair of shoes into a hot oven
因为白人的罪恶感我把一双1500美元的球鞋
because of my white guilt.
扔进了热腾腾的烤箱里
You're still spending that much money on shoes?
你还花这么多钱买♥♥鞋吗
Bow, I'm gonna need you to stay on point, okay?
Bow 关注重点 好吗
'Cause right now we need to fire black nanny.
因为现在我们需要开除黑人保姆
Black nanny. Yes.
黑人保姆 对
They're getting rid of my Vivi?
他们要开除我的Vivi
Why, God, why?
为啥 上帝 为啥
Well, at least we'll always have the burn ward.
至少 烫伤的记忆我们会一直拥有
And that time we were behind her going up the stairs.
还有我们跟着她上楼那次
So, we're gonna say Susie Kwest wets the bed?
所以 我们要说Susie Kwest尿床吗
Did we fact-check this?
调查过真实性了吗
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Meatball Gate really put us in a hole, and if we do this,
"肉球门"将我们置于十分不利的境地 如果我们这么做
there is no way she can recover.
她绝不可能东山再起
Really? She'll never recover?
真的吗 永远都不行了吗
That's awful.
糟透了啊
Let's do it.
我们动手吧
All right, and posting it...
好的 正在"发布"
I don't think so.
我可不这么觉得
What? I have been watching you two.
什么 我一直在盯着你们俩
This is wrong.
这是不对的
Diane, if you want to be class president,
Diane 如果你想当班长
you need to be a leader, not a bully.
就应当做一个领导者 而不是恶霸
And, Zoey, you are too pretty to be mean.
还有Zoey 你这么漂亮 不该刻薄的
Oh, thank you!
哎呀 谢谢
No, not, "Thank you."
不 别"谢谢"我
Somebody is gonna whup that ass!
你该被打屁♥股♥了
And then what, huh?
然后呢
Now, come on. Go.
走吧 你俩
And don't just do better. Be better.
不要只是做得更好 要变得更好
Go.
走吧
Vivian don't play.
Vivian不耍花招啊
Yeah, she even got through to me, and I'm broken inside.
是啊 她连我都感动了 我本没这功能的
Yeah.
嗯
How can we fire her when she's so good with our kids?
她这么会教孩子 我们怎么能开除她啊
Yeah, and it's not only the big stuff.
是啊 还不仅是这种大的问题
She got Jack to change his underwear
这周的五天里 有三天她都说服Jack
three out of five days this week.
换了内♥裤♥
You're kidding me!
你在逗我吧
So instead of kicking black nanny to the curb,
所以 我们没有炒掉黑人保姆
we sat her down on the sofa and had a conversation
而是和她坐下来好好地进行了
we needed to have from the get-go.
一开始就该做的谈话
Look, I'm going to be completely honest with you.
听着 我会对你完全坦诚
Okay. When I first met you...
好的 当我第一次遇见你时
I tripped over how black you are.
我一直在纠结你是黑人
I know. I-I-I remember.
我知道 我还记得
Acoustics.
回声效果
Right. Yes. Oh, yeah.
对 没错
What I think Dre's trying to say is
我觉得Dre的意思是
that we've never had a black person
我们从来没有雇过黑人
working in our house.
来家里帮忙
And I just felt so comfortable with you.
而且我觉得和你在一起特别自在
I felt like we were girlfriends.
我觉得咱们就是闺蜜
No, and I felt the same way.
你别说 我也这么觉得
We... Well, I didn't, you know.
我们 呃 我并不觉得 你懂的
Okay. I felt hella uncomfortable.
好吧 我觉得异常不自在
Mmhmm. What? Because all my boxes of shoes...
什么 因为我的那些鞋
and my two Benzes and my crazy jacket game
两辆奔驰和对夹克的狂热
and my Sonicare and my neti pot. Okay, all right.
还有我的电动牙刷和洗鼻壶 好了 打住
You don't have to feel guilty.
你不需要有罪恶感
I admire how hard you work.
我很敬佩你努力工作
I-I hope to ball out and... and have what you do one day.
我希望自己也能混出头 某天也拥有这一切
Well, that's probably not gonna happen.
呃 那天大概是不会到来了
Dre. WWWWith hard work.
Dre 只要努力奋斗
With hard work, it... it... it could happen.
努力拼搏 还是有可能的
Yeah. And... And a GED.
嗯 再通过普通教育水平考试
Yeah. But anyway, you know,
嗯 话说回来 你也知道
the lines got a little blurred.
现在界限有些模糊了
But moving forward, I have to be comfortable
但说到底 我在自己家里
with who I am in my own house.
要能感觉舒适放松啊
Yes, and I need to know that what happens
对 而且我需要确定 发生在我们家里的事
at the Johnsons stays at the Johnsons.
不会外传
Right here. No, II am so sorry.
绝不外传 我很抱歉
I-I-I screwed up that whole nail-shop thing.
美甲店的事完全是我的错
I almost felt like I was talking about my sister,
我感觉就像是在谈论自己的姐姐
Yolanda, you know.
Yolanda
And... And she had just asked me to pee in a cup
她之前刚找过我帮她做尿检
for her for the third time.
已经是第三次了
She... She is a mess. Don't...
她简直一团糟 别
And... And there I go again.
哎呀 我又开始大嘴巴了
I-I'm sorry.
太不好意思了
You know what, let's just keep it professional.
这样吧 我们保持专业的工作态度
Agreed.
同意
And to that point, if we are going to
既然这样 我们要保持
keep it professional, uh, Bow, I-I can't...
专业的话 Bow 我就不能再像上次那样
I can't be braiding your hair like that in the tub anymore.
帮你在浴缸里编辫子了
No! I love it so much!
不要嘛 我好喜欢那样的
Baby, she... she wrote "Bow" In my hair.
宝贝 她在我头上编出了"Bow"
She wrote my name. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
她编出了我的名字 是是是
Okay, baby...
好了宝贝
you need to let that go, okay?
你该放手了 好吗
You look crazy in braids. No, I don't.
你扎着小辫像疯子一样 才没有呢
Like Allen Iverson pretending to be a doctor.
就像是艾弗森在演医生一样
Okay?
好吗
The point is you are amazing with the babies.
重点是你带孩子太有一套了
You're amazing.
真的非常棒
But this dynamic is... is new for all of us,
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表