剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, what's happening? You're under arrest.
天呐 发生了什么 你被捕了
What are you doing to my boy?
你们对我的孩子在做什么
I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings,
我不想由我来告诉你们坏消息
but your boy here is a perverted killer, ma'am.
但您的儿子是个变♥态♥杀手 女士
I knew it!
我就知道
His DNA was found all over a dead body
我们发现一具尸体上都是他的DNA
in the synagogue dumpster. All over.
在犹太教堂的垃圾桶里 到处都是
My jizz socks.
我撸完的袜子
There was so much semen, at first we thought a horse had done it.
全是精♥液♥ 起初还以为是马干的
I know who you are, you little bastard.
我知道你是谁 小混球
You're the ponytail something.
你是马某人
Guys, please, I'm just some weird kid.
拜托 我只是个怪小孩
Detective, check this out. Who's this?
探员 看这个 这是谁
Your next victim? That's my associate Susan.
你下一位目标吗 那是我同事苏珊
And what the hell is this here now?
这他妈又是什么
That's not mine. That's the hormone monster's.
不是我的 是荷尔蒙怪物的
Oh, my God. My son is deranged.
天呐 我儿子疯了
Let me guess, the monster did this too.
我猜猜 这也是怪物干的
Yes. He wanted to climax in my wall. Why am I saying all of this?
他想射在我的墙里 我为什么要说这些
Andrew, my son,
安德鲁 我的儿
I can't believe you made a hole in my drywall.
不敢相信你居然在我的板墙上弄了个洞
Officers, take him away. No, guys.
警官 把他带走吧 不要
I'm gonna have to go to Home Depot on a Sunday.
这下我得在周日去家得宝了
Why, Andrew? Why?
安德鲁 你为什么要这样
How you doing, buddy?
最近怎么样 哥们儿
I'm terrified, Nick.
我很害怕 尼克
My cellmate called me a pretty shit today.
我的狱友今天管我叫小垃圾
It's a real mixed message.
他们一定是搞错了
I think we need to start accepting and enjoying.
我们要接受现实 学会享受
Don't worry, we'll get you out of here.
别担心 我们会把你救出来的
You're innocent.
你是清白的
You are innocent, right?
是吧
'Cause your DNA was found, like, all over the body.
你的DNA在整具尸体上到处都是
Under the eyelids--
连眼皮底下都有
Nick, of course I'm innocent.
尼克 我当然是清白的
They're saying I'm a serial killer,
他们说我是连环杀手
but I'm just a chronic masturbator.
但我只是个撸管瘾者
Stop quoting my law commercials.
别抢我的广♥告♥词
Guy Bilzerian? What are you doing here?
比尔泽恩 你怎么在这
I'm your fucking lawyer, and you're fucking going home, fucknuts.
我他妈是你律师 你马上就能滚回家了
I am?
真的吗
The good news is,
好消息是
there's security footage of the real killer
监控录像拍下了真正的凶手
throwing the body in the synagogue dumpster.
在犹太教堂抛尸的画面
Thank God.
谢天谢地
The bad news is,
坏消息是
there's also footage of you tossing dozens of jizz-soaked socks
监控也拍下了你在同一个垃圾桶
in the same dumpster.
扔了一堆满是精♥液♥的袜子
And it's gone viral.
你小子火了
And this is where you fart? Yup.
这是你放屁的地方吗 是的
And this is where I picked my nose.
这是我擤鼻涕的地方
How will I face the kids at school?
我还怎么有脸见人啊
Look, I know this all seems embarrassing now, boys,
我知道现在可能很丢人
but maybe one day you'll look back on this time fondly.
但也许将来你回首现在 也能从容一笑
And perhaps even make something beautiful out of it.
没准还能发现一些美妙的事物
What? Like a show about a bunch of kids masturbating?
什么 比如一群孩子群撸的秀吗
Isn't that basically just like child pornography?
这难道不属于儿童色情吗
Holy shit. I hope not.
我去 不是吧
I mean, maybe if it's animated, we can get away with it.
如果是动画片 就不会有人追究咱们了
Right?
对吧
Y'all can hop in the back, just shove that shit to the side.
你们可以坐后面 把东西推到一边就好
Oh, thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 感谢
Pam? Scorpion?
帕姆 斯科皮恩
Jay, who are these pillows?
杰伊 这俩枕头是谁
We're his family. Who the fuck are you, bitch?
我们是他家人 你谁啊 贱♥人♥
This is awkward.
这就尴尬了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表