剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I don't like going to your house. Oh, no, I promise,
我不喜欢去你家 不 我保证
my brothers aren't gonna make you poop in a litter box again.
我哥不会再让你拉在猫砂盒里了
Good evening, Nicholas.
晚上好啊 尼克拉斯
Good evening, Jessica.
晚上好 杰西卡
You psyched for your "Big date"?
要约会了激动不
Yeah, well, Olivia's pretty much the hottest girl in school,
是啊 奥利维亚是学校最性感的女生
so... mm, I'm pretty psyched. Yeah, you should be psyched.
那是相当激动 你当然兴奋了
Just be prepared for some super-intellectual conversation.
就是聊天要记得准备好你的智商和情商
Why do you keep looking over at Andrew?
你为什么一直盯着安德鲁
I'm not looking at Andrew,
我没有看安德鲁
I'm excited for my date with Olivia.
我只是激动要和奥利维亚约会了
Of course, yeah.
当然
She's a beautiful complex woman
她是位美丽而又复杂的女人
whose eyes go dead when she applies lip gloss.
涂口红的时候秒变瞎子
Well, Jessi, this has been so much fun. Yeah.
杰西 跟你聊得很开心 是的
But it looks like my super hot eighth-grade date has arrived.
但我那超级性感的八年级约会对象来了
Yeah, I can see her.
看见了 我又不瞎
Holy shit, Olivia's hot.
我了个去 奥利维亚太性感了
I'm gonna pump my pillow full of Jay jizz later thinking about it.
我过会要想着她射一枕头
Oh, hey, Olivia. You want to get a drink or something?
奥利维亚 你想喝一杯吗
I think they have La Croix. It's only the coconut kind,
他们应该有乐活 只有椰子味的
which is a little gross, but it's still kinda--
虽然有点恶心 但还是
No, sorry. Dylan.
不了 抱歉 迪伦在
Oh-- who? I thought we were going to this dance, like, together.
谁 我以为咱们要一起跳舞呢
No, no, no.
不 你想多了
Sorry, bro, she wants a real man.
抱歉老兄 她要的是个真男人
Ninth grade, top of the food chain.
九年级 食物链顶端的男人
Um, actually, sweets and fats are at the top of the food chain.
事实上 糖和脂肪才是食物链顶端的
Oh, poor Nick.
可怜的小尼克
He's confusing the food pyramid with the food chain.
他把食物金字塔和食物链搞混了
Oh, hi, Andrew.
安德鲁
Would you perchance like to celebrate the autumnal equinox
你想和... 和我共舞一曲
with a, um... with a... with a dance with me?
来庆祝秋分吗
Oh, I would, Missy, but--
我很乐意 米西 但是
Hey... are you out of your goddamn mind?
你疯了吗
This is a real girl.
这可是个货真价实的妹子
She's not a girl, she's Missy.
她不是妹子 她是米西
Oh, she's a girl, and she wants to dance with you.
她是个妹子 还邀请你与她共舞
But Nick looks really upset--
但是尼克看起来真的很难过
Fucking forget about that little Pikachu
忘了那个小崽子
and dance with a girl!
跟妹子跳舞吧
Um, sure, Missy. Oh, great.
好啊 米西 太棒了
We can just-- so we can start now, 'cause I know how to do it.
现在就开始吧 我知道怎么跳
I've practiced with my dad.
跟我爸练过了
Hey, Mr. DJ, you take requests? No, I do not.
DJ先生 能点歌♥吗 不能
What about "Lady in Red"?
《红衣女郎》怎么样
If I play it, will you leave?
如果我放了 你能走吗
Yeah, sure, unless, I don't know, you want me to stick around.
当然可以 除非你想我留下
Nah. Are you streaming that?
不 你在直播吗
What is that, Wi-Fi? They gave you the Wi-Fi password.
你有WIFI 他们给你WIFI密♥码♥了
Okay.
好吧
Jessi, please,
杰西 拜托了
I don't want to hear "I told you so."
我不想听你说"我怎么跟你说来着"
I know, but I want to say it so bad.
我知道 但我还是想说
Can I just say it one time and you cover your ears?
你把耳朵堵上我说一遍吧
I told you so!
我怎么跟你说来着
Well, I'm glad you feel better. I do, a little.
你好受点了吧 好点了
But I feel like I can feel even better...
但如果你听到了
...if you heard it.
我会更开心的
**Lady in red*
*红衣女郎
**Is dancing with me*
*与我起舞
**Cheek to cheek*
*脸贴着脸
I've never danced with a boy before. What am I supposed to say?
我没跟男生跳过舞 我要说什么
I don't know. That was great.
不知道 这就挺好的
You're doing great. I think we're both doing great.
你很棒 咱俩跳得很棒
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're both doing great.
没错 你俩都很棒
Now let's get a little friction going.
现在开始脑洞吧
**And I hardly know...*
*我很难想象
**This beauty by my side*
*身边的美人
**I never will forget--*
*我不会忘却
I got a great memory.
我记忆力很棒
**The way you look tonight*
*你今晚的样貌
I don't know, I guess I thought Olivia liked me.
我也搞不懂 我觉得奥利维亚喜欢我
Really? Olivia only likes jeggings.
是吗 奥利维亚只喜欢穿紧身裤的男生
I get it, Jessi, I'm an idiot.
我明白 杰西 我是个白♥痴♥
No! She's the idiot. You're...
不 她才是 你
you're cute, even though you're tiny.
你很可爱啊 虽然你挺袖珍的
You're like a troll doll who's figured out his hair.
你就像个头发好看的印第安毛孩
Thank you...? You're welcome...?
谢谢 不客气
What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?
我现在要干嘛
Stick your tongue underneath her tongue...
把舌头伸到她舌头下面
Pay the snuggle tax.
交"拥抱税"
Can I just get a hint for the Wi-Fi password?
能告诉我WIFI密♥码♥吗
Tongue.
舌头
Oh, yeah, yes, that's it.
没错 就是这样
Don't be afraid to lead with your groin,
屁♥股♥摇摆起来
the world's slowest hula hoop.
就像在转世界上最慢的呼啦圈一样
This is working.
好爽
Take it easy.
慢点
We're 70 yards from the bathroom, brother.
这里离厕所还有70码呢 兄弟
You need to slow it down.
缓着点
No, can't slow it down, can't slow it down.
不 缓不了了 不行了
Fuck it. If you're okay with it, I'm okay with it.
好吧 你行我就行
I'm okay with it.
我行
Whoa, what's wrong?
怎么了
I have to go, Missy. But the dance isn't oh, darn it.
我失陪一下 米西 舞还没跳完呢
You have a really big mouth.
你嘴巴真大
Thank you, I think?
谢了
The flicking was an interesting choice.
舌吻还挺有趣的
Yeah. Tongues feel weird.
嗯 舌头感觉有点怪
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, no! That's the most I've ever made.
不 这是我射的最多的一次
Oh, shit, my phone.
该死 我的手♥机♥
Wait, what the-- -
等等 操
Oh, my God, isn't this exciting?
天啊 有趣吧
There's no time for excitement.
没时间了
We gotta find the egg. Where are we, Fallopian tube, uterus?
我们得去找卵子 我们在哪 输卵管 子♥宫♥
We're in a pussy right now, right?
我们在阴♥道♥里吧
Uh... you guys are gonna be really disappointed.
你们要失望了
Are we in another sock? No, no, no.
我们又在袜子里 不不
A toilet. What is wrong with you, Andrew?
是马桶 你搞什么 安德鲁
You're completely out of control. I didn't mean to!
你疯了吧 我不是故意的
This girl asked me to slow dance,
有个女孩让我一起跳慢舞
and I got all tingly and lightheaded.
我就鸡动不已了
Hey, jizz pants, there's your stupid phone.
射裤仔 你的破手♥机♥在那呢
Oh, thank God. There is no God.
感谢上帝 根本就没有上帝
Come on, let's swim to that giant brown rock.
走 我们游到那个大棕石头那去
Not to sound gay, but I miss the balls.
虽然这话有点基 但我想蛋蛋了
Yeah, I guess I should probably go check on Andrew.
我得去看看安德鲁了
Yeah, no, I think that's like a good idea.
好的 是个好主意
Yeah, but thank you for the...
谢谢你那啥
Sure, no problem.
没事
Good night, milady. Good evening, good sir.
晚安女士 晚安先生
Oh, boy.
天啊
What happened to you?
你怎么搞的
I came in my pants.
我射到裤子里了
And that made you soaking wet?
然后你全身就湿透了
Why are you being so mean to me? What are you talking about?
你干嘛老是怼我 啥啊
You've been mean to me all week. What did I do?
你这周一直怼我 我♥干♥啥了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表