剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I gotta get to jazz club.
我得去爵士俱乐部了
Was that a signal? I don't know. I'm very confused.
这是信♥号♥♥吗 不知道 我迷糊了
Did you guys see Jessi choking me out over there?
你们看到杰西掐我脖子了吗
Yeah. She gets pretty angry when she's horny.
她饥渴的时候脾气还真大
Lia. Hey, Nicky.
莉娅 尼克
I had some questions re: The Rock of Gibraltar.
我对《直布罗陀岩》 有点疑问
Are you up to the part
你看到她帮他
where she grooms him with sweet almond oil?
用甜杏仁油洗刷了吗
Yeah, actually, re: almond oil,
嗯 说到杏仁油
girls don't want to have sex with horses.
女生不想跟马做♥爱♥
That's not what this book is about, right?
这书不是说这个的吧
Of course not! The horse part isn't what's sexy.
当然不是 马那部分并不性感
It's the fact that they can't have sex that's so hot.
他们不能做♥爱♥才精彩呢
This is where you lose me. What's so hot about not having sex?
我不明白了 所以不做♥爱♥很精彩
See, you're thinking like a guy. Women are different.
你太直男了 女人想法不同
Sometimes we think sex itself is sexy. Great news.
有时候我们觉得做♥爱♥很性感 棒
But other times we imagine a faceless dude
但其他时候我们会想象一个无脸男
walking around with a baby in a Baby Bjorn, and that's sexy.
用托儿带抱着孩子很性感
So babies and no faces are sexy? No, you tiny dumdum.
宝宝和无脸男很性感 不 你个小傻子
It's a lot of different things.
很多不同的事情都很性感
Sometimes we think a smell is sexy,
有时候我们觉得气味很性感
or sushi or Dr. Drew Pinsky. What?
或者寿司 《特鲁·平斯基博士》 什么
Or like a million other incomprehensible things,
或者其他难以解释的东西
you know what I mean?
知道我的意思吗
So The Rock of Gibraltar, it's about sex
《直布罗陀岩》是说关于做♥爱♥
because it's about everything around sex.
因为它在说围绕性♥爱♥的事情
See what I'm saying? Look at that.
懂了吗 瞧
Our inquisitive son, our wise daughter,
好问的儿子 聪明的女儿
working together to solve the mysteries of human desire.
合力解决人类欲望的谜团
I know, sweetheart. I credit you.
是啊 宝贝 都是因为你
No, no, no, I credit you.
不不 是因为你
No, no, I credit you.
不 是因为你
I wanna credit you all night long.
我要你一晚上
Why don't we go and affirm each other?
我们去确认一下吧
I'm already affirmed right now.
我已很确定了
Oh, you devil dog.
你们这些色情的人啊
Some might say it's weird they're getting turned on
有人可能会觉得听他们孩子谈论什么是性感
by their children talking about what's sexy.
就会觉得性奋很奇怪
But I'm not here to judge. I'm just here to watch.
但不关我事 我是来观摩的
Jay is so gross.
杰伊太恶心了
He doesn't know what I want.
他不知道我想要什么
Yeah! He doesn't.
是啊 他不知道
Jessi, what do you want?
杰西 你想要什么
I don't know. I know I like this,
不知道 我知道我喜欢这个
and I thought I was gonna like this.
我以为我会喜欢这个
You did like that.
你是喜欢
Yeah, but everyone's reaction to it made me feel so weird.
可大家的反应让我觉得好奇怪
Who cares about everyone else?
管其他人干嘛
Maybe it's time to get to know yourself.
是时候认识真正的自己了
Oh, you mean take a look in it?
你是说看一下吗
Yeah, take a gander. It's yours, isn't it?
没错 看看吧 它是你的一部分 对吧
Uh, okay, sure.
好吧
Can I get some privacy?
你能回避一下吗
Of course, pecorino.
当然 小羊酪
If you need me I'll be in the bubble bath
如果需要我 就来浴室找我
watching Dr. Drew Pinsky.
我边看《特鲁·平斯基博士》边洗泡泡浴
He looks like a sexy turtle.
他真像个性感的乌龟
Here goes something.
让我来瞧瞧吧
Um... hello? Hey, girl, hey!
你好 你好 姑娘
Oh, my God, I have been dying to meet you.
我非常非常想见到你
Oh, cool. Okay. Hi, I'm Jessi.
太好了 我是杰西
Well, I'm your genitals.
你好 我是你的生殖器
What's up? I was wondering when you'd
你好啊 我一直在想你会不会...
I'm sorry, you go first. Wait!
抱歉 你先说 等下
Jinx! We just talked at the same time.
同步了 我们异口同声了
We're having fun. This is fun.
真有意思 是的
I have to say, you are not what I was expecting.
我得承认 你和我想的不一样
Do you want the grand tour? Uh, yes, please.
你要不要参观下 好啊 辛苦了
Great. Okay.
好的没问题
Well, up top, la-la-la-la,
最上边那个
this is the clitoris.
就是阴蒂
It is where the party happens.
那是盛宴的开始
What do you mean by "Party"?
盛宴是指什么
Oh, gosh. Have you ever been electrocuted, but in a good way?
这个嘛 你有过触电的经历吗 舒服的那种
No. Okay. It's a very important spot.
没有 好吧 这是个重要部位
This is the urethra. That's where the pee comes out.
这里是尿道 排泄小便的地方
I didn't know there was a second hole.
我都不知道这里有两个洞洞
There's three, if you count your anus.
如果你算上菊花就是三个洞
I don't think I do. Me neither. She's an asshole.
我没算它 我也没算 它是个混球
That's a joke. Oh, okay.
开玩笑 好吧
She's a lovely lady, and a drummer.
它很可爱 还是位鼓手
What else? Labia majora.
还有什么 大阴♥唇♥
The labia minora. Oh, hi.
小阴♥唇♥ 嗨
And this part here is the actual vagina.
然后这里就是阴♥道♥了
Weird. Sorry, I assumed the vagina was like, the whole thing.
没想到 我还以为整体就一个阴♥道♥
A lot of people do that.
很多人都这么以为
It's like how people call all sparkling wine champagne,
就像很多人管起泡酒统称香槟
but technically champagne is from one specific region in France.
但严格来说 香槟源于法国的特定区域
It's like, "Shut up, nerd, we're just trying to get drunk!"
感觉该说"闭嘴死宅 一醉方休就好"了
You know, you're not scary.
知道吗 你一点都不可怕
Of course I'm not scary. I'm you, and I'm very fun.
我当然不可怕 我是你身体一部分 而且有趣
Wink-wink. You know what I mean?
略略略 你懂我意思吧
Um, I mean, yeah, I guess I think I know what you mean.
我想我知道你什么意思
Oh, you know what I mean. I have some sense of what you mean.
你知道我的意思 我有点知道你说什么
I'm telling you to masturbate. Oh, okay.
我是让你自♥慰♥ 好吧
All right. Okay, well, I'm gonna go now.
好的 我先闪了
No. What? Stay forever. I wish I could.
不要 别走 我也想
Don't be a stranger.
常联♥系♥哦
Marty, what the...?
马蒂 搞什么
I'm Gustavo the horse.
我是古斯塔沃马
Why? I'm trying to romance you.
为什么 我在努力取悦你
Oh, of course you are.
没错
Look at you, you're Gustavo the horse.
快看看 古斯塔沃马
For the record, Marty,
我跟你说 马蒂
Gustavo wasn't a man who dressed like a horse.
古斯塔沃不是打扮成马的人
Just get over here, all right?
你就快过来吧
I threw away the scallops.
我把扇贝扔了
Oh, you did? You threw 'em away, huh?
真的 你都扔了
Oh, my God, girls get horny.
天啊 女生也会饥渴
And your mom's a girl. So my mom gets horny too.
你妈是女生 所以我妈也会饥渴
Jesus Christ,
天啊
look at the size of your dad's balls.
快看你♥爸♥蛋蛋的大小
Okay, and for our final book report,
好了 我们最后一份读后感
Nick Birch will be talking to us about...
尼克·伯奇会跟我们说说
Oh, The Rock of Gibraltar.
《直布罗陀岩》
Nick. Ms. Razz, bored students,
有请尼克 雷斯老师 无聊的同学们
The Rock of Gibraltar
《直布罗陀岩》
is a brilliantly told work of historical fiction.
是一部杰出的历史小说
The story is beautiful and filled with passion,
故事情节优美且充满激♥情♥
but it's about so much more than just sex.
但基本上就是描写性♥爱♥的
In a way, it's about everything around sex.
可以说 就是一部围绕性♥爱♥写的小说
Does that make sense? It totally makes sense.
你们明白了吗 完全明白
See, Gustavo takes care of Fatima
古斯塔沃关爱法蒂玛
without ever robbing her of her power.
而没有觊觎她的权力
Now, I'd like to perform a dramatic reading
现在我给大家深情朗诵一段
of the speech Gustavo gives to Fatima
古斯塔沃在天堂海滩岸边
on the shores of Playa Paraiso.
对法蒂玛说的话
That is, of course, if it's all right with the class.
如果在课堂上允许的话
Do it now! Do the speech now!
快点念 现在就念
Fatima, I worship you.
法蒂玛 我仰慕你
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表