剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
He was obsessed,
他被迷得神魂颠倒
just hanging out in center field, folding her panties up.
就在中场叠她的内♥裤♥
**And not her nice panties*
*不是性感内♥裤♥
**Her "I'm feeling sick today" panties*
*是她的姨妈裤
I mean, I like girls too,
我也喜欢妹子
but I make time for my family, sports, my friends.
但我会抽空陪我的家人 运动和朋友
Me, too.
我也是
And my girl, my cars, my band.
还有我的妹子 车和乐队
Yeah, we're the same.
咱俩是一类人
That's right. Two ghosts alone in the attic.
没错 阁楼里的两个鬼魂
But I'm not dead.
但我没死
You are to Andrew.
你在安德鲁心中已经死了
This is a lovely ventricle.
这心室挺好的
Yes, it looks very healthy.
没错 看上去很健康
No signs of plaque or... Or arterial blockage.
没有空斑 或者动脉阻塞
You took the diagnosis right out of my mouth.
你都帮我说了
It's really nice being alone with you.
跟你单独在一起感觉真好
Let me in!
让我进去
Andrew, let me in! I will not be ignored!
安德鲁 让我进去 不能丢下我
It's nice to be alone with you too, Missy.
我也觉得跟你独处好棒 米西
I will burn this place to the ground and fuck the ashes!
我要把这烧了 然后操灰烬
I have been blowing loads since the dawn of time!
我从开天之时就开始射♥精♥了
Missy, Andrew, are you kids okay?
米西 安德鲁 你们没事吧
Was that real?
真的地震了吗
Don't you worry. It was just a tremor, sweetie.
不用担心 就是小震了一下 宝贝
That was me! I'm taking credit like ISIS!
是我♥干♥的 我像ISIS一样为此事负责
You asshole! You just ruined my first kiss!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你毁了我的初吻
No, you just ruined your first kiss.
不 是你自作自受
I warned you. Now look what you made me do.
我警告过你 看看你逼我♥干♥了什么
Oh, God, no!
天啊 不
Cats are intended to teach us
猫想教导我们
that not everything in nature has a purpose.
不是所有事物都有目标
There's only one way to make you shut up!
只有这样才能让你闭嘴
Oh, God. Garrison, no!
我♥操♥ 加里森 不
Take it all, Keillor. Take it all.
吃我大屌♥ 凯勒
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Steve. Look at you all dressed up.
史蒂夫 看你这一身
Well, it's a special day. And you're a special guy.
今天是个特别的日子 你是个特别的人
And I would kill anyone for you. Well, that's not necessary.
我愿意为你杀任何人 这就不必了
Well, that's a relief 'cause I'd do it, but it would weigh on me.
太好了 我会杀 但我会有罪恶感
Would you want to be an honorary judge for the science fair?
你愿意做这次科学展会的荣誉评审吗
A judge? Yeah.
评审 对
At the science fair? I would be honorary.
科学展会 那我太荣幸了
That makes me so happy.
我太开心了
Well, I think I'm about to make you a little bit happier.
那就再开心点吧
Oh, Steve.
史蒂夫
That's right. I know you knew this was coming.
没错 我知道你已经意识到了
Miss B, will you marry me?
贝尼特斯小姐 你愿意嫁给我吗
Oh, Steve.
史蒂夫
I'm so flattered. Really.
我很荣幸 真的
But I can't marry you.
但我不能嫁给你
What? Why? Well, for one,
为什么 其一
don't you think you should marry someone a little more like you?
你不觉得应该娶个跟你比较像的女人吗
Someone who pays their taxes in grapes?
用葡萄交税的女人
Kind of, yeah.
差不多吧
But, also, Steve, I think of you more as a friend.
史蒂夫 我把你当朋友的
I'm so sorry. Sorry?
太抱歉了 抱歉
How dare you say sorry
你让我这么幸福
when you just made me the happiest man of my life.
为什么还要道歉
You're happy? Of course.
你很幸福 当然
You want to be friends.
你想当我朋友
I can't believe you're putting me in the friend zone.
你居然会把我当朋友
That's like the number one zone.
这可以很亲密的
Yes, Steve. I would be honorary to be your friend.
没错 史蒂夫 我很荣幸能当你朋友
Who's the man?
谁是真男人
Spoiler alert, it's Steve, AKA "The man."
史蒂夫才是真男人
That was intense at the museum.
在博物馆的时候太紧张了
Oh, the earthquake, I mean.
我是说地震
Yeah, it was. Oh, crap, no.
没错 别啊
Hello, Brother Andrew. Brother Andrew?
你好 安德鲁兄弟 安德鲁兄弟
Yes. I want to apologize for my behavior.
我想为我的行为道歉
I may have crossed the line
我越界了
when I skull-intercoursed Mr. Keillor's severed head.
我不该拿着凯勒先生的头打飞机的
And you should know that I won't be bothering you anymore.
我不会再烦你了
Okay, I-- I guess that's good.
这还挺好
God bless you, Brother Maurice.
上帝保佑你 莫里斯兄弟
And God bless you, Pastor Rick.
上帝也保佑你 瑞克牧师
There's the man who got me clean. Helped me find the Lord.
是他帮我重新做人 找到信仰的
There seems to be some, pre-lava oozing out of the volcano.
火山岩好像渗出来了
I'm gonna go to the parking lot
我去停车场
and smoke a quick Merit, get my head straight.
抽点梅丽特 清醒一下
He looks really sad. I know.
他好像很难过 是啊
I don't want to make fun of him.
我不想取笑他了
There's a ton of mold on those shower curtains.
那浴帘上好多霉啊
Oh, my God. Is he talking to his bath mat?
天啊 他在跟浴垫说话吗
I don't need them. I can do this myself.
我不需要他们 我可以自己来
Then why'd you even bring me from home?
那你把我从家带来干嘛
Because they ditched me and I need something to teleport.
因为他们丢下了我 我需要个东西来传送
You said we could go to the Cheesecake Factory.
你说我们可以去芝士工厂
I want avocado egg rolls.
我要鳄梨蛋卷
What do you think about the mouth, Andrew?
你觉得火山口[嘴]怎么样 安德鲁
Is it moist eno? It's plenty moist, Missy.
够湿润吗 很湿润了 米西
Hey, sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
I'm so glad you're here. Oh, good.
你能来真好 很好
Missy keeps saying all this stuff that sounds so sexual.
米西一直在说很色情的话
Right, yeah, Missy. Great, of course. What?
好吧 又是米西 什么
You're such a girlfriend guy. What do you mean?
你真是妻管严 什么意思
Next thing you know, you're gonna
接下来你就会
be folding her underpants in center field.
在中场叠她的内♥裤♥了
That's crazy.
太扯了
I can't imagine myself being placed in center field.
我怎么可能会在中场
I'm more of a right field kind of guy.
我一般在右半场
Well, you're clearly too busy for me.
我知道你没时间和我玩了
Just spending all your time with Missy.
天天给米西腻在一起
Missy and I just started dating.
米西和我刚开始谈
Why are you freaking out so much?
你干嘛这么大反应
I'm not freaking out! You're being a shitty friend!
我没有 你真不够朋友
You're being a shitty friend!
你才不够朋友
This would work a lot better if I had an assistant,
我要是有个助手就好了
but since I don't,
但我没有
ladies and gentlemen, I will be teleporting this bath mat.
女士们先生们 我要把这个浴垫传送走
It's not gonna work, you butt-fuck.
成功不了的 你个傻♥逼♥
Why don't you teleport your head out of your ass?
你不如把你的头传送走
Okay, okay.
好了
Assistants are better seen, not heard.
助手还是少说点话吧
Now, as you can see, the booth is empty, as is this booth.
如你们所见 帘子里是空的 这个也是
Wha-- what are you guys doing here?
你们怎么在里面
We thot you might need a couple assistants.
我们觉得你或许需要两个助手
And we didn't want to be blamed for your suicide.
我们怕你自杀 然后怪罪我们
Okay. Let's do this.
好吧 开始吧
Ladies and gentlemen, behold, the science of teleportation.
女士们先生们 请看传送的科学
Holy shit. It worked.
天啊 真的成功了
Jay, we did it!
杰伊 我们做到了
No, Jessi. I did it.
不 杰西 是我做到了
Still the worst.
还是不咋地
Our project is the Yellowstone Caldera,
我们的项目是黄石火山口
a sleeping giant ready to awaken at any moment.
一个沉睡的巨物 随时可能觉醒
Hot, thick fluids bubbling up from below.
火热浓郁的液体从底部上涌
Swelling, thrusting, crustal stretching.
肿胀 猛插 地壳伸展
I can't. I can't keep it together, man.
我受不了了
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表