剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I'm not strong eno. I'm really sorry.
我不够淡定 真的很抱歉
Sorry for what? For what I'm about to do.
抱歉什么 我要开始了
And when the pressure builds, it needs to release.
当压力上升时 就需要释放
Oh, my God! !
天啊
Everything's fine, kids. It's just a small tremor.
没事的 孩子们 就是小震一下
Okay. Everybody keep your friends close.
跟朋友待在一起
Keep going, Missy. You're doing great.
继续吧 米西 你做的很棒
I... I can't. I...
我不行
Andrew, can you please take over?
安德鲁 你来吧
Oh, no. What's wrong?
不 怎么了
My... Oh, boy.
我的 我♥操♥
Oh, God!
天啊
Shit!
操
Missy, come with me.
米西 跟我来
No, you're out of control, Andrew!
不 你失控了 安德鲁
We're all out of control.
我们都失控了
Suck my stump, Maurice.
吃我大屌♥ 莫里斯
Yeah, suck his sick little dick.
快吃他的小鸡♥巴♥
All right. I don't know what's going on.
怎么回事
Fuck!
操
Do you take Coach Steve to be your lawfully wedded husband?
你愿意让史蒂夫教练成为你的合法丈夫吗
I do.
我愿意
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
Oh, my God!
天啊
Missy!
米西
Oh, you like it? Bad girl.
你喜欢吗 坏女孩
Andrew, you knucklehead.
安德鲁 你个蠢货
...are also intended to teach us...
也想教导我们
And there will be a day of reckoning,
算账的时候到了
as the hot lava blasts forth...
热火山岩将要喷发
and cleanses the Earth of sin,
清除地球的罪恶
for you cannot control the power of nature.
你无法掌控自然的力量
No!
不
Shit!
操
It's everywhere.
射的到处都是
It's between my goddamn toes.
指头中间都有
I told you the volcano would blow.
我跟你说了火山会喷发
You can't ignore me. I'm here to stay.
你不能丢下我 我会一直陪着你
Like Nick Cannon. So it was all a wet dream?
就像尼克·卡农一样 这些都是咸湿的梦吗
I honestly don't know.
我还真不知道
I think the Jessi and Jay stuff was real.
我觉得杰西和杰伊那部分是真的
What about the bath mat? She's real, and she's spectacular.
那浴垫呢 也是真的 她特别棒
That's from Seinfeld.
这是《宋飞正传》里的
Question: am I still dreaming? I think so.
我有个问题 我是不是还在做梦 是吧
Okay, 'cause I wasn't in the teacher's lounge
因为史蒂夫教练说《宋飞正传》的时候
when Coach Steve was, like, talking about Seinfeld.
我不在教师食堂里
Right, right, right.
没错
Let's just agree
我觉得吧
that maybe I've seen all of this and that this dream is possible.
说不定我见过这些 这个梦有可能实现
What did you think about the Garrison Keillor part? Too far?
你觉得加里森·凯勒那部分咋样 太过了吗
That part made me uncomfortable.
那部分让我很不舒服
Yeah, at the time, it seemed funny.
当时还挺有趣的
No, and I like fucked up stuff like that.
不觉得 但我喜欢这些操蛋的东西
You know, Netflix insisted on it. Really?
网飞坚持要加的 是吗
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表