剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
like like I'm some kind of maniac?
就像我是个疯子一样
Then stop acting like one, Greg!
那就别做疯子一样的事
Oh, boy.
天啊
I may not know how to read,
或许我不识字
but I do know how to read a room... Greg.
但我知道如何识别房♥间里的氛围 格雷格
Now it's time to dance the Electric Slide.
现在是跳滑步舞的时候了
Are we really gonna do the Electric Slide right now?
我们现在真的要跳滑步舞吗
I guess. It is a bat mitzvah.
估计是吧 毕竟是成人礼
Go, talk to your mama, Nick.
去跟你妈妈谈谈 尼克
You only get one mother. Jew Fishman?
你只有一个妈妈 朱·菲什曼
The bad news is Jew passed away during the horah.
坏消息是 朱在跳霍拉舞的时候去世了
The good news is Ghost Court is back on!
好消息是《幽灵法庭》又提上日程了
We're gonna get Duke points on the back end.
我们会在后端获得"公爵点数"
I'm happy for you guys. I'm...
我真为你们高兴 我要...
I'm gonna go talk to my mom.
我要跟我妈妈谈谈
Jay, I need a minute with my mom.
杰伊 我要跟我妈说句话
Is this guy bothering you, Diane?
这个人惹你烦吗 黛安
Not at all. This guy's my son.
当然没有 这是我儿子
That's right, and she's my mom. I'm really lucky to have her.
没错 她是我妈妈 我很幸运有这样的妈妈
She's a good mom. Take care of her, okay?
她是个好妈妈 好好照顾她 好吗
Okay, Jay, just get lost.
杰伊 快走开吧
Mom, will you please dance with me?
妈妈 你愿意和我一起跳舞吗
I would love to, Nick. You can call me Nicky.
我很愿意 尼克 你可以叫我小尼
Okay, Nicky. All right, Diane.
好 小尼 没错 黛安
Seriously, cut that shit out.
说真的 收回你这一套
What about me? Come here, son.
那我呢 过来 孩子
I'll be your mom. This is nice.
我来当你妈妈 真好
You're wrong, Jay. It's dynamite.
你说错了 杰伊 简直棒呆了
We knew you'd come.
我们知道你会来的
Why don't you slip us inside you?
把我们吃进去吧
Oh, my God! What am I doing?
天啊 我在干什么
I'm an angrily married man.
我是个充满愤怒的已婚男人
Marty. You know you want us.
马蒂 你知道自己想吃掉我们
Damn it! There comes a time in every man's life
见鬼 到了一个男人必须做出选择的时候
when he must choose between his wife
是选择他的妻子呢
and guaranteed automatic diarrhea.
还是注定到来的无法控制的腹泻呢
It'll be our secret. No one has to know.
这将是我们之间的秘密 别人不会知道
I would know, and so would my wife.
我会知道 我妻子也会知道
Because of the relentless fecal explosion.
因为我会不停地炸屎
Marty, what are you doing?
马蒂 你在做什么
What? You've never seen a hormone monster's Jewish penis
怎么 你从来没见过荷尔蒙怪物的犹太鸡鸡
eat dumpster scallops?
吃垃圾箱里的扇贝吗
Get a life.
太没有生活了
Give me Malala!
把马拉拉给我
I will kick you in the pussy, you stupid shit.
我要踢你小妹妹 你这个蠢蛋
At least I still have a pussy.
起码我还有个小妹妹
Maury, we need to talk.
莫里 我们得谈谈
Oh, shit. This is bad.
糟了 这可不好
Hi, Andrew. Hi, Missy.
安德鲁 米西
Listen, um, about what I said in the photo booth,
听着 关于那些我在照相亭里说的话
let's just pretend it didn't happen.
我们就当什么都没发生过吧
Oh, but it did. We need to face it.
但是确实发生了 我们得面对它
Andrew, you're like sugar to me.
安德鲁 你对我像糖一样甜
I like you, but every time I have you, I lose control,
我喜欢你 但每当和你在一起 我都失去控制
and I-- I hate to say it, but I end up regretting it.
我不想这么说 但是我最后总会后悔
But, Missy My parents were right.
但是 米西... 我爸妈是对的
We need to break up. For real this time.
我们得分手 这是是来真的
No, don't say that. We can fix this.
别这么说 我们可以解决这些
Connie, please? I lost her, Maury.
康妮 拜托 我失去她了 莫里
For, at least, the next few years.
起码 几年内是不行了
She came in hot, but burned out bright.
她来时还在蠢动发烫 而今却已燃尽光亮
Missy, come on, I don't need to be sugar.
米西 拜托 我不一定要像糖一样甜
I can be raisins.
我也可以是葡萄干
Oh, Andrew. Raisins are chock-full of natural sugar.
安德鲁 葡萄干里面全都是天然糖分
I'm sorry, there's no way around it.
抱歉 这个问题没有办法解决
You're just too sweet for me.
你对我来说太甜了
With all due respect, Connie, this girl's a little fucking cunt.
无意冒犯 康妮 这姑娘就是个小婊♥子♥
And me and the boy are gonna kill ourselves tonight.
我和这孩子今晚要难过死了
Yeah, I get it. You do you, Maury. You gotta do you.
我明白 做你自己吧 莫里 只能这样
Well, Steve, you did it.
史蒂夫 你真行
I really did, didn't I?
确实是 对吧
You played the wrong music, constantly referenced the Holocaust,
你放错了音乐 不停地说犹太大屠♥杀♥
and you appear to have killed an old man.
好像还弄死了个老头
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thanks, Matthew. That really means the world.
多谢 马修 这对我意义重大
I truly envy your ability to bat away every one of my insults.
我真心羡慕你这种可以避开所有侮辱的能力
Right back at you, my dude.
彼此彼此 哥们
That's not really gonna keep me warm.
其实那没法让我保暖
Can't you let me do nice things? God!
就不能让我对你好点吗 天啊
Today sucked. Your parents' speech was weird.
今天糟透了 你♥爸♥妈的讲话好奇怪
I know. You have no idea. I kinda do.
我知道 你根本没法理解 其实我能
I'm pretty sure my dad cheats on my mom, like, all the time.
我很确定我爸对我妈不忠 差不多一直如此
He makes me wait in the car while he does it.
他干那事的时候让我在车里等着
Oh, Jay, I'm-- I'm sorry.
杰伊 我很抱歉
Eh, don't be. Love dies.
没关系 爱情注定逝去
Let's bury the body together.
让我们共同埋葬它
Stop quoting your dad's law commercials.
不要再引用你♥爸♥的法律广♥告♥了
Kiss him. Kiss him hard on the mouth.
亲他 使劲亲他的嘴
Oh, my God, I can't believe this is happening again!
天啊 我都不敢相信这再次发生了
Shut up and kiss me.
别说话 吻我
Now stick your pinkie in his little toffee-colored tushie.
把你的小拇指伸到他咖啡色的小屁♥股♥里
Okay, I learned my lesson.
好 我学到过教训了
You just go at your own pace, bubbale.
按你自己的节奏来吧 姑娘
Good night, Nicky. Good night, Mom.
晚安 小尼 晚安 妈妈
Good night, Jay. Good night, Mr. Birch.
晚安 杰伊 晚安 伯奇先生
I mean, Mom.
我是说 妈妈
Sour Patch Kid? Sure.
要儿童软糖吗 好
Hey, Dad, you're not a lemon. Thanks, jellybean.
爸 你不是个没用的人 谢谢你 宝贝
You're my best little girl.
你真是最棒的小女儿
Oh, I knew it was too good to be true.
我就知道那太美好了 好到不现实
It's worse than I thought.
比我想象的还糟
And I knew it was gonna end badly.
我就知道不会有好结果
You did? Of course. You're such a fucking dork!
你知道吗 当然 你就是个呆瓜
I know. Aww, come here.
我知道 过来
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表