剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I also like when they cook dinner.
我同样喜欢她们做饭时的样子
Party Wolf is in the house.
派对独狼登场了
Party Wolf. Hey, Jay, who
派对独狼 杰伊 谁
How did you know there was a party?
你怎么知道这有派对的
I have a camera in your kitchen.
我在你家厨房♥安了个摄像头
Wolf cam. Hold on, what?
独狼摄像头 等等 什么
Oh, no, it's not weird.
别 这可不奇怪
See, my mom doesn't cook, so I watch your mom cook.
你瞧 我妈妈不做饭 于是我就看你妈妈做
It's just different at my house.
只是在我家情况不同
Boys, feeding time.
小伙子们 开饭了
And I think this sauce needs a little more basil.
我觉得这锅酱汁要多加点罗勒
That's why I like watching the Diane Show.
这就是为什么我喜欢看《黛安秀》
You can tell she cooks with love or whatever.
你可以看得出来她在用爱烹饪
Who cares? Not me. Fuck you.
管他呢 反正我不在乎 去你的
How many cameras do you have in my house, Jay?
你在我家装了多少摄像头 杰伊
Check it out, I brought booze.
瞧瞧看 我带了酒过来
Cotton candy brandy?
棉花糖白兰地
Yeah, my dad defended the guy who created it.
是的 我爸是这玩意儿发明者的辩护律师
The first booze made for kids by kids. FKBK!
第一款由孩子为孩子打造的酒
So, let me get this straight,
让我理一理
your dad represented a child liquor distributor.
你♥爸♥代理了一位未成年酒类分销商
And the only reason he lost the case
而他输掉那场官司的唯一原因
was he called the judge a fat bitch.
是他叫那个法官肥胖的贱♥人♥
Well, Jay, you come from an upsetting home.
杰伊 你还真是来自一个令人苦恼的家庭
A toast. A to I don't know.
干杯 我都不知道为什么干杯
To Party Wolf. Drink.
敬派对独狼 一口闷
Oh, my nose and eyes.
我的鼻子和眼睛都辣到了
Yeah, your eyesight's gonna come back in, like, 30 seconds.
没错 你的视力会在大约三十秒后恢复
Oh, my stomach hurts. It's strong, right?
我的胃好烧 劲很大 对吧
But sweet as berry pie.
但就如同浆果馅饼一样香甜
Oh, Jessi.
杰西
Did you make the arrangements for the bat mitzvah band
你有没有安排邀请受诫礼乐队
or did you get stoned and forget your one responsibility?
还是说你醉到连这仅有的一个责任也给忘了
Hey, Mom, Dad, I'm gonna go hang out at Nick's, okay?
妈 爸 我想去尼克玩玩 可以吗
Oh, sure, honey. Not too late.
当然可以 亲爱的 别玩太晚
Have a good one, Jellybean.
玩得开心 小软糖
For your information, I'm contacting Trusted Root tonight.
特别告诉你 我今晚就联♥系♥可信根乐队
No one wants a Rusted Root cover band at a bat mitzvah.
没人会想要可信根这种翻唱乐队出席受诫礼
The cotton candy brandy
棉花糖白兰地
I got a cotton candy brandy
我有一瓶棉花糖白兰地
Dope rhymes.
节奏很魔性
Oh, good, you were--
真好 你
You're listening to me rap to myself. -
你在听我对自己说唱
I'm, uh... I'm stupid.
我 我真笨
I mean, I am, I'm stupid. I'm a dumb, dumb person.
我是说 我 我很笨 我是个很愚笨的人
If you stupid, I'm a idiot.
如果你笨 那我就是蠢
You're both retarded.
你们俩都是弱智
That's my brother Jud.
那是我哥哥贾德
You'll likely see his manifesto in the news someday.
你很可能某天会在新闻上看到他的宣言
Right?
对吗
Oh, you are hilarious, Nick Birch.
你真好笑 尼克·伯奇
What?
什么
Nick's got a girlfriend. Nick's got a girlfriend.
尼克有女朋友了 尼克有女朋友了
What the-- I must be drunk.
什么情况 我肯定是喝醉了
Drunk on love
为爱沉醉
for Tallulah. I'm jealous, Nicky.
为塔露拉而沉醉 我嫉妒了 小尼
You're jealous of a girl I want to make out with?
你嫉妒一个我想上的女孩吗
I'm jealous of her too.
我也嫉妒她
Who wants that red-hot cotton candy brandy?
谁想来点火♥辣♥的棉花糖白兰地
Party Wolf.
派对独狼
You ready?
你准备好了吗
You.
你真坏
I have kissed a girl and I liked it.
我亲了一个女孩 这感觉我可喜欢了
You are insane.
你真是疯了
I can't believe I'm in the seventh grade
我真不敢相信我才七年级
and already over high school.
就已经厌倦了高中生活
These fucking people.
这些该死的人啊
Jessi.
杰西
What a sexy coincidence.
真是个性感的巧合
Not now, Jay,
现在别跟我来这套 杰伊
I'm having a shitty night, okay?
我才度过了一个糟糕的夜晚 好吗
Perchance I can offer you
或许我可以给你
an elixir to ease your troubles, Party Wolf?
一杯美酒来抚平你的烦恼 派对独狼
"Cotton candy brandy, made for kids by kids,
"棉花糖白兰地 由孩子为孩子量身打造
please help."
请随心享用"
Christ, where did this come from?
老天 这玩意儿从哪来的
Bangkok. A children's prison, actually
曼谷 实际上是一间少管所
What? You're the worst.
怎么了 你真是烂透了
It's not like they make it anymore, Jessi.
这玩意儿不再生产了 杰西
The jail burned down.
少管所已经付之一炬了
Retarded faggot, up here.
蠢货 上面
Leave me alone.
让我一个人待会
Please, retarded faggot, I'm serious.
拜托了 蠢货 我是认真的
I want to tell you something serious.
我想认真跟你说点事情
What? I saw you talking to The Machine.
什么 我看你跟"机器"聊上了
Have fun. What?
祝你玩得开心 什么
Tallulah Levine, the blowjob machine. Come again?
塔露拉·莱文 口♥交♥机器 你再说一遍
Dude, she loves giving blowjobs.
哥们 她超爱给人口♥交♥
I'm proud of you. Oh, I thought you hated me.
我真为你骄傲 我还以为你讨厌我
I don't hate you. You're my brother.
我不讨厌你 你是我弟弟
I just want the world to burn
我只是想要这世界熊熊燃烧
and for you to get your little dinger wet.
以及让你的小丁丁被浸湿
Hold on, wait.
等等
To Nicky and his first oral adventure.
敬小尼和他的第一次口♥交♥冒险之旅
Whether he's ready or not, that girl is lucky
不管他有没有准备好 那个女孩
to have his cute little baby dinger in her mouth.
能含着他那可爱的小丁丁真是幸运
Or wherever it ends up. Okay, that's enough.
或者不管它花落何方 好了 够了
And it's not that little.
而且也没那么小好不好
Oh, is it?
真的很小吗
Andrew. Thank God, I need to talk to you.
安德鲁 谢天谢地 我得跟你聊聊
Nick, are you drunk?
尼克 你喝醉了吗
You see that girl over there?
你看到那边那个女孩了吗
She's a ninth grade blowjob machine.
她是个九年级的口♥交♥机器
What are you guys talking about? Oh, Missy's here.
你们在说什么呢 米西你也来啦
Hi, Nick. Terrific.
你好 尼克 棒极了
Uh, don't worry about me, I'm gonna go mingle now.
别担心我 我去四处转转
Okay. Guy talk talk.
好了 男人间的对话
I have some concerns about my dinger.
我有点担心我的丁丁
The, you know, area... Okay, yeah, Nick.
你知道的 这个区域 好的 尼克
...where my dick is. I get it, I get it.
就是我小♥弟♥弟♥的所在之处 我知道了
But I really shouldn't leave Missy alone at this party.
但我真的不应该放着米西一个人在派对上乱转
I mean, she's talking to a pineapple.
我是说 她在跟菠萝聊天
So, how'd you get your hair to do that?
你是怎么把头发弄成这样的
Well, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行 不行 不行
Duke. Duke, I--
公爵 公爵 我
Nickelback.
尼克回来了
Saw that party downstairs
我看到了楼下的派对
and figured old Duke should have one of his own.
捉摸着老公爵我也该自己办一场派对
I see that. Nick Birch, this is Picasso.
看出来了 尼克·伯奇 这位是毕加索
Whitney Houston, what's up baby?
惠特尼·休斯顿 你好吗宝贝
And over there Prince and Liz Taylor
那边是普林斯和伊丽莎白·泰勒
and Richard Burton.
以及理查德·伯顿
They were married, it's a fucking mess.
他们结婚了 简直是一团糟
Oh, Prince, I'm so sad that you died.
普林斯 你死了我真的好难过
Hey, what about us? We're all dead here.
那我们呢 我们可都死了
All dead.
都死了
Be gone. Beat it, kid.
滚 走开 孩子
All right, fine, I'll leave.
好的 好的 我这就走
It's just there's this girl that gives blowjobs.
这是有这么个喜欢口♥交♥的女孩
Actually, stay for a sec.
其实吧 还是暂留一会
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表