剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Great jack shack, man. What's that shirt?
这地方不错啊 你衣服是怎么回事
My porn shirt?
我的色情服装吗
It's from my Dracula costume from two years ago. Halloween.
这是我两年前在万圣节上的德古拉服装
What brings you travelers here?
两位前来为何事
We're here to save you.
过来救你
I choose not to be saved.
我不想被救
Yes, he wants to stay and buy me mini dishwasher.
是的 他想留下来给我买♥♥迷你洗碗机
Small, but can fit big plates.
虽然小 但也能装下大盘子
You know, you haven't taken anything off yet.
你到现在还什么都没脱呢
Andrew, this isn't who you are.
安德鲁 你不是这样的
You're not a sex freak. You're a sweet guy.
你不是个性变♥态♥ 你是个好人
You don't like all of this. You like Missy.
你不喜欢这些东西 你喜欢的是米西
No. It hurts too much out there.
不 外面的世界把我伤得太深
Nobody can hurt me in here.
在这里就没人能伤到我
But this isn't real.
但这不是真的
It is to me, Nick. It is-- -
对我来说就是
Will you stop spanking him for five seconds while I'm talking?
你能稍微停会儿 不打他屁♥股♥了吗
Uh, sorry, boss.
对不起 老大
Okay, fine. Let's do this.
好 那就来吧
If you won't leave, I won't either.
如果你不走 我也不走
I'll throw away my life and be a part of your crazy porn world.
抛下一切陪你呆在这疯狂的色情世界里
Scape. It's a PornScape. Why is this so hard for you?
幻境 色之幻境 怎么就记不住呢
Whatever. PornScape. Sign me up.
管他呢 色之幻境 加我一个
I'll jack off that guy and rim job that girl,
我会给他撸一发 给她口一炮
and eat everyone's ass out.
舔遍每个人的屁♥眼♥
That's what a rim job is, Nick. Exactly.
那才是肛♥交♥ 尼克 是的
The rim of his anus. It couldn't be more clear.
舔屁♥眼♥ 解释得很清楚了
You see what I'm dealing with here, Andrew?
你看见我怎么教他的了吗 安德鲁
Oh, fine. Who cares?
好了 谁管呢
Come and get me, you freaks.
放马过来吧 你们这帮变♥态♥
Yeah. Okay.
好啊
Andrew, we need to get this kid outta here, like, right now.
安德鲁 得把这孩子救出来 就现在
He's gonna get molested and I don't mean fun babysitter molested.
他会被狠狠调戏 不是随便逗几下
Andrew? I want you.
安德鲁 我要你
No!
不
Hey, leave him alone. He's not ready for any of this.
离他远点 这都不是他该承受的
Maurice, let's get out of here.
莫里斯 我们逃出去
Oh, shit.
该死
These horny fucks are so fast.
这帮欲♥火♥焚身的混♥蛋♥跑得太快了
Oh, I'm out of shape. I gotta smoke less.
身体不行了 得少抽点
Hey, you ain't leaving with our king. I mean, the king's great.
你们不能带走我们的王 他是个好王
Boys, take the boat and go on without me.
孩子们 赶紧上船 别管我
I'll hold off the Stallion.
我来拖住这种马
But, Maury, we can't leave you. Go, boys. Go, now!
莫里 我们不能抛下你 快走
Let's see what you got, you juiced pig.
来啊 你这头种猪
Hey, this isn't great.
这可不好
Cowabunga!
加油冲啊
This is great!
这才像样
I feel bad for him.
好对不起他啊
No. He's told me many times
不 他跟我说无数遍了
this is exactly how he wanted to go.
他就想要这种结局
Andrew, wait! Missy?
安德鲁 等一下 米西
What are you doing here? I I came to find you.
你在这干嘛 我过来找你啊
Guys, we gotta get out of here. We can be happy here.
我们该走了 我们在这能幸福快乐
I wanna get back together with you. Really?
我想和你一起回去 真的吗
Andrew, you can't stay here with Missy.
安德鲁 你不能和米西呆在这儿
That's not really Missy. How do you know?
这不是真的米西 你怎么知道
Because the real Missy doesn't want to be with me.
因为真正的米西不想和我一起
Also, look at her feet. She got those dildo feet.
看她的脚 她的脚是假阳♥具♥
Okay, let's go. Well, you know what, Andrew?
好了快走 你知道吗 安德鲁
You aren't going anywhere.
你们谁都别想走
Oh, God, we made it.
天呐 我们成功了
I don't know if you noticed,
不知道你发现没有
but, Nick, I've got a real problem with the pornography.
尼克 我看黄♥片♥的口味真的有点问题
Yeah. Some old people pissed on us,
对 还有一些老女人往我们身上撒尿
and it smelled different.
味道很奇怪
My guess is it's all the vitamins they take.
我猜是因为她们吃的维他命
It's all the supplements, yeah.
都是大补的东西
Then we heard a noise,
然后我们听到声响
and me and my very serious girlfriend, Jessi,
我和我非常认真交往的女友 杰西
opened the lid and saw a dead body.
打开盖子就看到一具尸体
And, uh, you're the girlfriend? Uh, not exactly.
你是他女朋友 不完全是
Then what is this guy to you?
那他跟你什么关系
You're going steady? You pinned her?
你们在谈恋爱吗 确定关系了没
Yeah. What am I to you?
我对你来说算什么
You're a guy that I kiss sometimes.
你是个接过几次吻的人
That's nothing. That's a nothing relationship.
这什么都不是
Women are dying!
不断有女性被杀害
So I want you to define
我要你在
your relationship by the end of the night.
今晚结束前确定你们的关系
That noise they heard must have been our guy dumping the victim.
他们听见的响声肯定是凶手在抛尸
All the while we got Coach Steve in custody,
这段时间我们拘留了史蒂夫教练
which means, gentlemen, that he cannot be Jon Bon Ponytail.
也就意味着 他不可能是马尾帮主
You stop trying to make that work!
别扯你那些文绉绉的
Sir, you're free to go.
先生 你被释放了
But am I free to stay, my friend?
我还能留下吗 朋友
That don't make no never mind to me.
我倒是不介意
Well, I guess we should go home.
咱们该回家了
I don't wanna go home. Yeah, me neither.
我不想回去 我也是
The dogs probably ate my dinner by now.
估计狗把我的晚饭都吃了
What if we don't go home?
如果我们不回家呢
You mean, like, go to a movie,
你是说 去看电影
or sneak into the cemetery and sleep there?
或者溜进墓地过夜
No. I know a pretty empty mausoleum.
不 我知道一处非常空旷的陵墓
I mean, like, get out of here.
我是说 逃离这一切
Run, child. Run away to Mexico.
跑吧 孩子 跑到墨西哥
We'll live on the beach
我们可以躺在沙滩上
and get those weird little braidy things in our hair.
头发上别上那些小巧古怪的发卡
Let's go somewhere far away.
去一个遥远的地方
Seriously? Seriously.
认真的吗 是的
Because I am a hundred percent on board for this.
我百分百举双手赞成
I have a go-bag right here.
我现在就能准备好行囊出发
Okay, we need to run before I change my mind. Let's go.
在我改变主意前快跑 走
It's just all loose tortilla chips.
就是一些墨西哥玉米片
Hello, Nick.
你好 尼克
Are you all right? How'd you get out?
你没事吧 你怎么出来的
I fucking fucked all those fucks.
我把那些混♥蛋♥臭扁了一顿
On that note, I think you were right.
关于那点 我觉得你说得对
I'm not ready for puberty. I'm gonna wait.
我还没准备好迎接青春期 我还会等
Oh, no, no, Nick. It's not your decision.
不 尼克 这不是你说了算的
In fact, check your mons.
看看你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Hey, Nick. What it do?
尼克 你好啊
We are your curly new pals.
我们是你卷卷的新伙伴
Are we in Tampa? 'Cause it's hot and stinky.
我们是在坦帕吗 又热又臭的
I don't wanna be here. No, we're not in Tampa.
我不想呆了 我们不是在坦帕
We're in Crotch City, USA.
我们是在美国的裆市
Hi, guys.
你们好
Does this mean I'm going through puberty?
这是不是说我到青春期了
Are you gonna be my hormone monster? Uh, no, not exactly.
你是我的荷尔蒙怪物吗 不完全是
You'll be working with my friend Rick. Great guy.
你由我的朋友里克来负责 人不错
Where is he? Where's the kid? What?
那孩子在哪 什么
He can't even see me. And there's shit running down his leg.
他都看不清我 还一直在淌屎
We're gonna have a lot of fun, man.
我们会玩得很好的 朋友
No, no. I don't accept this.
不不 我不接受
I'm gonna have my mom call a doctor.
我要让我妈给医院打电♥话♥
There's gotta be a shot I can take, right?
有针能治的吧
You want me to teach you how to masturbate?
你想让我教你怎么自♥慰♥吗
Well, one door closes,
上帝关上一扇门
and another opens.
又会打开一扇窗
Get down on the ground, you sick fuck!
趴下 你这混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表