剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
And Jessi will be wearing a tight little skirt
杰西传一个紧身裙
Unless you wanna wear the skirt,
除非你想穿
Matthew, but I think gay and trans are different?
马修 同性恋和跨性别恋有区别吧
No, no, they are the same and you should tell people that.
不 没区别 你应该跟大家解释清楚
I will. This is fun.
好的 太有趣了
But if we don't have an actual project, we're gonna get an F.
我们还没有真正的提案呢 会得F的
Oh, Marnie. Shout-out to Girls.
小美女 致敬妹子
Relax, our project is right in front of us.
放松 提案就在我们眼前
We're gonna make a science documentary.
我们要做个科学纪录片
The Delusion of Illusion:
妄想错觉
The Lonely World of a Child Magician.
《小魔术师的孤独世界》
So, you and Missy, huh?
你和米西啊
What about me and Missy?
我和米西怎么了
Ah, come on, you wanna slam-dunk her pussy.
你想干♥她♥了
Jesus. Come on, Andrew. You obviously like her.
天啊 拜托 安德鲁 一看你就喜欢她
I don't like her. I just--
我不喜欢她 我
I just think about her all the time and my ears get hot--
我只是老是想她 耳朵会发烫
Yeah, and your dick gets hot too. Oh, maybe it's got a fever.
你鸡鸡也热 也许它发烧了
Stick a thermometer in its little mouth.
赶紧给它放个体温计测测吧
That sounds so painful.
那太疼了
You like her. You should ask her out.
你就是喜欢她 快去约她啊
I'm definitely not doing that. What if she says no?
我才不要 要是她拒绝怎么办
Dude, she'll say yes.
哥们 她肯定会同意的
That's even worse, Nick, 'cause then we'll date,
那更惨了 尼克 那我们就会约会
and I'll tell her all my secrets, and then we'll break up,
然后我告诉他我所有的秘密 然后分手
and she'll tell everyone else my secrets,
她就会告诉别人我的秘密
and then the whole school will know about these milk baths
然后整个学校都会知道我妈为了治我的湿疹
my mom gives me for eczema.
让我洗牛奶浴了
Andrew, may I be blunt? But, of course.
安德鲁 我能说实话吗 当然
Opportunities like this might be somewhat rare for you.
这种机会对你来说很少见
What are you saying? That most of the time I'm gonna like girls
你什么意思 你是说大多数时候我喜欢妹子
and they won't like me back so I should seize this opportunity?
她们都不会喜欢我 所以我要把握这次机会吗
Yeah, that makes sense. Yes, Andrew, seize the day,
很有道理 没错 安德鲁 把握住
and here's how you're gonna do it.
你就这么办
Okay. So here's the key. Missy is at the baseline.
关键在这 米西在底线
You're gonna pass it down to her. That's asking her out.
你要把球传给她 就是约她出来
She's gonna do a spin move. That's her saying yes,
她来个转身 就是同意你
and then that's a dick. Wow, I didn't see that coming.
这就是个鸡鸡了 太酷炫了[这没射啊]
Oh, you wanna see it coming? Yeah, give me a sec.
你想看它射 等等
Andrew, what are you doing here?
安德鲁 你怎么来了
It's nearly 9:00. I couldn't sleep.
都快9点了 我睡不着
Me, neither. I don't know about you,
我也是 我不知道你
but I was thinking about the caldera
我在想火山口
and how we need to savor every moment
我们应该珍惜现在的每个瞬间
before life is ripped from us by a storm of airborne ejecta.
不然火山喷发我们就全完了
Ejecta? Oh, she wants it.
喷发 她想要
You should take out your penis.
你赶紧把鸡鸡漏出来
Oh, Christ, please, just let me do this.
天啊 拜托 别打扰我
Okay, well, I'll take out my penis.
好吧 那我拿我的
Missy, I think that you're a very cool person
米西 我觉得你真的很好
whom I enjoy spending time with.
我很喜欢和你在一起
You think that? I do, and I wanted to ask you
是吗 是的 我想问你
if it's not a bother currently,
希望不会对你造成困扰
if perhaps you would be my girlfriend?
你愿意当我女友吗
Does that mean yes? Yes, I would like that very much.
这是同意了吗 我很愿意
Oh, boy. Did you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
Do you think it was an earthquake?
是地震吗
No, Missy, I think it was us.
不 米西 是我们
**When we're together, my insides throb*
*我们在一起时 我心里砰砰直跳
**Like my intestines are in my heart*
*感觉我的肠子在我心里
I know, and...
我知道
**I'm reduced to a trembling heap*
*我变成微微颤动的
**Of hives and nervous farts*
*蜂巢和紧张而放的屁
**What's this feeling?*
*这是种什么感觉
**My organs bind and cramp*
*我的器官被束缚到痉挛
**And I nearly poop my pants*
*每当我见到你
**Every time I see you*
*我都紧张到几乎要喷屎而出
**Oh, I feel like shit*
*这感觉糟透了
**This must be love*
*这一定是爱情
**I'm nauseous from the stress*
*我厌恶这种压力
**And I'm a gassy, rashy mess*
*让我变得一团糟
**I've got a boner in my chest*
*我心中已经勃起了
**Cause I'm in love*
*因为我陷入了爱情
I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow.
我们明天学校见
If we make it to tomorrow.
如果我们能好到明天
Good night, Missy.
晚安 米西
Good night, Andrew.
晚安 安德鲁
All right. There we go, bro, you've got a girlfriend.
好啦 兄弟 你有女朋友了
I've got a girlfriend. I can't breathe.
我有女朋友了 我喘不过气了
I think I'm hyperventilating.
我感觉呼吸急促了
Here, breathe into this.
给 朝里面吹气
What-- what is in this?
这里面是什么
Some more of my dicks and half a tuna melt.
一大部分我的精♥液♥和一半金枪鱼泥
Okay, Steve, you're going to have to learn your letters.
史蒂夫 你要开始学习字母了
Well, obviously, I know the big song.
很显然 我会唱字母歌♥
**Teepee, fat guy, sideways moon*
*尖顶帐篷 胖子 和弯月
**Other fat guy, sideways comb ♪
*另一个胖子 横放的梳子
That is a song.
这首歌♥真不错
Oh, Miss B, you're so nice.
贝尼特斯小姐 你人真好
You're not trying to steal one of my kidneys, are you?
你不会想要偷走我一个肾吧
'Cause I've been fooled multiple times.
我已经被欺骗过好多次了
No, you remind me of my brother.
不会的 你让我想起了我的弟弟
He's special, like you.
他和你一样特别
You think I'm special?
你觉得我很特别吗
You're the man, Steve. Give her a kidney.
你是个真男人 史蒂夫 给她一个肾
Miss B, how do you spell "Love"?
贝尼特斯小姐 你知道怎么拼写爱吗
L-O-V-E.
L O V E
Love.
爱
Hockey stick, coffee stain,
曲棍球球棍 咖啡污渍
water cooler cup, sideways comb.
水冷却杯 横放的梳子
You're learning really quickly. I love it.
你学得真快 我很喜爱
And I love you. I'm in love with you.
我爱你 我爱上你了
Oh, Steve, that's very sweet.
史蒂夫 你嘴真甜
I love you too. And I love pizza.
我也爱你 我爱披萨
Cowabunga, dude.
加油啊 小伙子
Hey, buddy, what the hell are you doing?
哥们 你到底在干嘛呢
I'm having a panic attack, Nick, currently.
我现在恐慌发作了 尼克
I'm looking at Missy,
当我看着米西的时候
and it feels like my heart is leaping out of my chest.
我感觉我的心快要跳出来了
Andrew, as your doctor,
安德鲁 作为你的医生
I would advise you get your shit together
我建议你冷静下来
and go talk to your girlfriend.
然后去和你的女朋友说话
Oh, God, that word.
天啊 那个词
Oh, my tongue is getting larger. Can you just talk to her for me?
我变大舌头了 你可以替我跟她说话吗
Jesus, come on.
我天 来吧
Missy, Andrew is back from the floor.
米西 安德鲁从地板上回来了
He says good morning.
他说早上好
Good morning, Andrew.
早上好 安德鲁
I seem to be suffering from a classic case of swollen tongue.
我的声音听起来像舌头肿了
I was wondering if you would like to
我想知道你是否愿意
go to the science museum tonight with me and my parents.
今晚与我和我的父母一起去科学博物馆
Andrew, your girlfriend just asked you out on a date.
安德鲁 你的女朋友在约你出去
What do you say? Say yes.
你说什么 快答应
Sorry about that. I had one of my dicks in my mouth. Say yes.
抱歉 我嘴里有一根我的鸡♥巴♥ 快答应
Weren't we supposed to watch volcano movies tonight?
我们今晚不是应该去看火山电影吗
It's fine. Missy, he would love to.
没事 米西 他很乐意去
Okay. Now, I can't believe I'm saying this,
现在 我不敢相信这是我说的话
but can we please focus on our science project?
但是我们可以关注我们的科学项目吗
You know, I'm smelling this. This isn't my dick.
我闻了下 这不是我的鸡♥巴♥
I do not feel good. I am really nervous about this date.
我感觉很不好 我非常紧张这次约会
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表