剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
In case you ever get lost in the city again.
以防你再次在城市里迷路
And you wanted to be the bad cop. Yeah, that was my bad cop.
你这还是唱白脸啊 对 我这就是唱白脸
Honey, your punishment is six weeks, no Netflix.
宝贝 惩罚你六周不看网飞台
Six weeks?
六周
You're gonna take away Netflix, Mom?
你不让我看网飞台了 妈
This is so unfair! What am I gonna do without Netflix?
不公平 没有网飞台我怎么办
What were you thinking?
你想什么呢
You could have been lured into an electronics store
你可能会被某个死缠烂打的犹太人
by a pushy Israeli and forced to buy a camera you don't want.
骗进电器行然后被迫买♥♥一台你不需要的照相机
Worst of all,
最糟的是
why would you go to Patrick Ewing's Brewing Company?
你为什么去帕特里克·尤因酿酒坊酒吧
That bum!
那个流氓
All he did was take fadeaway jumpers and sweat profusely.
他就会后仰跳投和浑身冒臭汗
You should've gone to Kiki Vandeweghe's Tiki Hideaway.
你该去奇奇·范德维奇的蒂基隐居之地
That's a restaurant!
那才是正经的餐厅
Babe, I'm finished washing my dick
宝贝 我洗完鸡♥巴♥了
if you're still psyched to blow me.
你准备好给我口了吗
Babe?
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
My darling Jay, by the time you read this I'll be gone.
亲爱的杰伊 你看到这封信时 我已离开
What?! And I've taken Scorpion with me.
什么 我把斯科皮恩也带走了
You shouldn't have to raise a child that isn't yours.
你没义务替别人养孩子
Fucking bitch.
死婊♥子♥
And I bet you're calling me a fucking bitch right now.
我猜你现在正骂我死婊♥子♥
That's so you, telling it like it is.
你就是这样 有什么说什么
I'll miss that.
我会怀念的
But most of all I'll miss your great dick,
但最重要的是 我会念念不忘你的大屌♥
your ripped abs, all of it.
你的肌肉和一切
You're the whole package. Plus you're rich?
我爱你的全部 而且你还很有钱
What am I doing? You're a king.
我在干什么 你简直是人生赢家
No, no, I must go.
不行 我必须得走了
Goodbye, Jay. I love you.
再见杰伊 我爱你
God, what am I gonna do?
天啊 我该怎么办
Hello there. Put a rubber on, junior.
你好啊 戴个套 少年
I got athlete's foot all over me. I don't care one bit.
我浑身都是脚癣 我才不管
You're already wet.
你已经湿湿了
Hey, guys. All right, here she comes.
你们好啊 好了 她来了
We're telling her. That her mom is cheating on her dad...
我们跟她说 她妈妈出轨了
With a lesbian woman. Right. ...who is not her father.
和一个女同性恋 那不是她父亲
So how was your big adventure in New York City?
你们的纽约大冒险怎么样
Anything crazy happen?
有什么疯狂经历吗
Do you want to tell her, Andrew, or...?
你要不要告诉她 安德鲁 还是...
No, I think you're better at opening your mouth
不 我觉得还是你适合
and saying things.
告诉她
Why don't you do the telling? Okay.
不如你来告诉她 好吧
Well... Jessi...
那个...杰西...
What?
怎么了
Jessi... Guys, what is it?
杰西 什么事
Well... We saw
那个 我们看到
There is someone out there cross-breeding dolphins with poodles.
那儿有人用海豚和贵宾犬杂交
I'm not following. A dolphoodle!
我没懂你意思 海豚犬
Its name is Kevin. And he eats fingers...
名字叫凯文 它吃手指
He thinks they're baby corn. Yes. They're baby corn.
它以为手指是玉米笋 那就是玉米笋
People are sick. I'm glad I didn't go with you.
真够恶心的 还好我没一起去
Yeah, me too,
嗯 我也觉得
'Cause we saw some things you wouldn't have wanted to see.
因为我们撞见的场景 你绝不想看到
All right, well, hasta la vista.
好吧 再见
I blacked out. Did we tell her?
我懵了 咱们告诉她了吗
Jesus, Andrew, we blew it. I'm sorry, I couldn't do it.
安德鲁 我们没说 抱歉我说不出口
What couldn't you do? Nothing.
什么说不出口 没事
What's your problem?
你怎么了
My dick is on fire.
我的老二爽爆了
Wanna know why? No, I do not.
想知道原因吗 不想
I'm fucking my bath mat. What?
我♥操♥了我浴室的防滑垫 什么
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表