剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I think I do. Thanks, Duke.
我觉得我明白了 谢谢 公爵
Happy to help, little big guy.
很乐意帮忙 小大人
Shall I play you out? Yeah, that'd be nice.
要我演奏欢送你出去吗 好 这样不错
**Talkin' about a furry triangle, yeah?*
*说到毛毛三角区
**Furry triangle, baby.*
*毛毛三角区 宝贝
Oh, hey, guys, I just wanted to remind you,
大家好 我只是想提醒你们
the theme of the dance is "A Night in Ancient Mesopotamia."
舞蹈的主题是"古美索不达米亚之夜"
We're gonna put the "social" back in social studies.
我们准备把"社交"放回社会学科中
Missy, do you mind? I'm doing a magic trick.
米西 你介意吗 我要变个魔术
I love magic! It's like juggling,
我爱魔术 就像杂耍一样
but it's definitely more confrontational,
但肯定更挑衅
that's for sure.
毫无疑问的
Yeah, it's like one person playing cards at you.
是啊 就像有个人在你面前耍牌
Okay, guys, shut up.
好了 伙计们 闭嘴
Okay, anyway, I think I have something in my mouth.
好吧 我觉得我嘴里有个东西
Is this your card?
这是你的牌吗
Wow, Jay! I could barely tell
杰伊 我根本看不出来
that you had the card palmed
你把手伸进嘴里时
in your hand when you reached into your mouth.
把牌藏在手心里了
Damn it, Missy! If it's any consolation,
该死 米西 如果要给你点安慰的话
I literally never gave a shit about this from the beginning, so--
我压根从一开始就没有很在意这玩意 所以
You guys are the fucking worst!
你们简直坏透了
It doesn't get any cooler when you get, like, really angry.
就算你非常生气也没有变酷
**Talkin' about a furry triangle*
*说到毛毛三角区
Here we go, Nick.
上吧 尼克
What the hell is he doing?
他要干什么
Hello! Nick's going to talk to the eighth graders.
喂 尼克要去跟八年级的人说话了
My God, he's got that Brian Grazer bravery.
天啊 他真是吃了熊心豹子胆
He's a petite, but he'll talk to anyone.
他是个小个子 但他会跟所有人讲话
Oh, no. Those girls are gonna eat him alive,
不妙 那些女孩会把他生吞了
and then barf him out because they're bulimic.
然后又把他吐出来 因为他们得了贪食症
You're fucking funny. She's funny!
你真♥他♥妈♥搞笑 她很搞笑
We're friends now.
我们现在是朋友了
Don't mess this up, don't mess this up.
别搞砸了 别搞砸了
Play it cool. You've got the chops.
淡定点 你很有一手
...travel down the Fallopian tube...
卵子沿输卵管向下输送
I want to put you back up inside.
真想把你塞回我的肚子里去
Kiss the penis lightly.
轻轻亲吻鸡鸡
I knocked the wind out of my balls.
我的蛋蛋都泄气了
Hey, Olivia, this is like a stupid idea,
奥利维亚 这听起来有点蠢
but do you wanna, like, go to the dance with me?
但你想和我去跳舞吗
Dance? Cute. Yeah.
跳舞 好可爱 好啊
Okay, great.
好吧 太好了
Great. Cute, yeah.
太好了 好可爱 好吧
Yeah, cute. Great.
好吧 好可爱 太好了
It's a palindrome. Yeah.
是回文结构 是啊
Okay, bye.
好吧 再见
I kinda thought we were going to the dance as a group.
我还以为我们要组团去跳舞
That weasel bailed on you. He's such a slippery little shit.
那个滑头背弃你了 他真是个大滑头
Hey, guys. Tell him.
大伙好 告诉他
What the hell? You asked Olivia to the dance?
搞什么 你邀请奥利维亚去跳舞了吗
Yeah. What's the big deal?
是啊 有什么大不了的
You said you were going with us.
你说过你要和我们一起去的
Yeah, but I mean, it's not like we had definitive plans.
是啊 但我们也没有定明确的方案
Rage, rage, fucking rage! That's bullshit!
气死了 气死了 真是气死了 扯淡
That's bullshit. Andrew, dial it down.
扯淡 安德鲁 克制一下
Everybody can see your feelings.
你的心情写在脸上了
Yeah, you're acting kinda weird.
是啊 你行为有点古怪
I'm not acting weird, you're acting weird.
我没有行为古怪 你才行为古怪
Dude, I'm allowed to go to the dance with whoever I want.
老兄 我想和谁跳舞就和谁跳舞
It's not like you're my girlfriend or something.
你又不是我女朋友什么的
All right, that's it! Let's find a curb
好吧 行了 我们去找块路边石
and smash that pretty little smile off his face!
锉锉他脸上的笑意
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fight, fight! Worldstar!
打一架 打一架 世界之星
Fight!
打一架
Exclusive-- "Laurel and Farty" are about to fight.
独家新闻 "交际花和屁仔"要打架了
Just... fuck you, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥
I got a card stuck in my windpipe.
我气管里卡了一张牌
Was that your card? Nope.
是你的牌吗 不是
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Andrew hasn't been over since the night of the penis,
安德鲁对那晚鸡鸡的事还没放下
and I think Nicky misses him.
尼克肯定很想他
Poor kid. You know, when I was Nicky's age
可怜的娃 我像尼克那么大的时候
I had a bald little cashew,
蛋蛋又秃又小
and my friend Don Kinney, he had this great big sausage
而我朋友唐·金尼
nestled in a thick robin's nest of pubic hair.
大鸟林中坐 金刚不倒身
It was something to behold.
屌♥之大 一手握不下
Is Don the one who only got house arrest for insider trading?
唐是那个因为内♥幕♥交易而被软禁的人吗
Yeah. The system is so broken.
是的 现在的法律体系漏洞百出
Oh, Elliot, I love it when you talk about broken institutions.
埃利奥特 就喜欢听你说体制漏"洞"
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Oh, yeah.
爱死了
Wow, 12 hours and one minute.
12小时01分钟
That was astounding.
老公真棒
Anyway, I think this is something
我觉得有必要让小子们
the boys need to figure out for themselves.
把事情理顺了
Nick the Trick.
尼克小淘气
Hey, Duke. What's wrong, kid?
公爵你好 怎么了 孩子
You nervous about your big date?
担心你的约会吗
I'm honestly more nervous about seeing Andrew.
实话说我更担心见到安德鲁
He said, "Fuck you" to me yesterday.
昨天他竟然对我说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
I regret one fight I had
我很后悔和我的萨克斯手
with my saxophonist, Studs Dupree.
斯塔兹·杜普里打了一架
It got pretty ugly.
当时场面很难看
What happened? Did you guys make up?
发生了什么 后来和好了吗
Well, I was waiting for him to apologize,
我在等他跟我道歉
and then he died of a heroin overdose.
结果他嗑海♥洛♥因♥嗑死了
That must have been really tough.
你一定很难过
Yeah. I never did get that apology.
是啊 永远等不到那句抱歉了
Oh, hi, Missy. Hey, Andrew.
你好 米西 安德鲁
Oh, actually, just for tonight could you refer to me as "Nanshe"?
就今天晚上 你能把我当做南希吗
The goddess of social justice...
社会正义的女神
and also fishing. That's great.
也是鱼神 好啊
So should I pay for my ticket in ancient Sumerian silver?
我是不是应该用古苏美尔银币买♥♥票
I get it. Mesopotamian silver mines
我懂了 但美索不达米亚的银矿
weren't actually operational until the mid-Bronze Age.
直到青铜时代中期才开采出来
That's a great one. Where's Nick?
已经很好了 尼克在哪呢
I wouldn't know. We decided to come alone.
我不知道 我们没一起来
You know, I find that being alone is actually a great gift
我觉得其实一个人也挺好的
because it prepares you for what real life is, um, is like.
独处往往能让你看清生活的真实面目
Yeah, I guess.
是的吧
So, what's the deal after this thing?
结束之后你们准备干嘛
You guys wanna go get drinks?
喝一杯吗
I don't know, go to Panera, split a bread bowl?
去帕纳拉啃点面包
Yeah, no, thanks.
不了谢谢
We'll probably just go home and grade papers.
我们还是直接回家 然后批作业吧
Teachers at this school, you know, they never wanna hang out.
学校的老师们啊 从来不知道出去浪
They're always "So busy." They're a gaggle of rancid cunts.
大忙人 他们就是一群娘炮
Yeah! I mean, that's, you know... pff-fft! That's a little harsh,
对 这个形容有点过了
but I think we're basically on the same page.
但咱俩想的差不多
Hey, ladies, you havin' fun?
美女 玩得开心吗
I think tonight's gonna be pretty... hot!
今晚肯定会很... 燥
Oh, my God, what the hell?
我天 你搞鸡毛啊
Yeah, we're wearing a ton of hairspray, you psycho!
老娘头上的发胶不是闹着玩的 疯子
I am not a psycho!
我才不是疯子
Well played, Jay. Look, your butt buddy's here.
杰伊 魔术不错 你哥们儿来了
We're not actually butt buddies anymore.
我们不再是铁哥们儿了
So, like, you've got an opening?
所以你们的圈子有空缺了是吧
I'd love to throw my butt in the ring.
我能加入吗
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表