剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, I never thought of it like that.
这我倒没想到
Oh, my God. Fuck.
天呐 我去
Both our houses suck.
咱们两家都挺操蛋的
Yeah. But spending time with you doesn't suck.
是啊 但和你一起的时光就是美好的
Oh, no.
不
Ponytail.
马尾辫
Oh, Andrew. Are you sick? Have you lost a lot of fluids?
安德鲁 你是不是生病了 缺水了
No, Mrs. Birch. I'm fine.
没有 伯奇夫人 我没事
He's not fine. A cardiologist knows a broken heart.
才不是 心脏病专家就能看出他的心碎
You poor baby. And there's only one cure.
可怜的孩子 何以解忧
A hug from your friend's father while he holds a magazine.
唯有来自你朋友拿着杂♥志♥的爸爸的拥抱
I thought you were going to a baseball game with your aunt?
我还以为你要去跟你阿姨看棒球赛
A foul ball hit her in the face,
一个界外球砸到她脸上
so she died in 2011. What?
然后她死在了2011 什么
Can I use your bathroom? Does your bathroom have a lock?
我能用下你洗手间吗 有锁吧
You wanna use it right now?
现在就要吗
Oh, and what's your Wi-Fi password?
对了 你们WIFI密♥码♥是什么
Oh, that's "WE LOVE OUR CHILDREN," All caps.
"我爱我家" 都是大写
I gotta go. Have fun surfing the web.
我走了 上网愉快
Oh, Andrew, you make me feel so good.
安德鲁 你弄得人家好爽啊
So can you take your clothes off?
那你能把衣服脱了吗
But you must go to my Amazon wish list first
但你要先去人家的亚马逊心愿清单
and buy me mini fridge.
给人家买♥♥个迷你冰箱
You'll take off your clothes if I buy you a mini fridge?
我给你买♥♥冰箱你就脱是吧
Yes. I'm so hot,
是的 人家好热
but I must be made cold.
需要降温
Andrew, you okay? Who are you talking to?
安德鲁 你没事吧 你在跟谁说话
Occupied.
有人了
Hey, sweetheart, you need to take a break from pornography.
亲爱的 别看黄♥片♥了 歇会儿吧
What? Are you kidding? I thought you were a hormone monster.
开什么玩笑 你不是荷尔蒙怪物嘛
Hey, you know I'm all about jacking that stack,
虽然我每天就是撸撸管
living that horndog life,
看大奶
But this is pure compulsion.
但这也是迫不得已
You've taken something beautiful and made it ugly.
但你现在把一个美好的事情搞得特别不堪
Well, then get lost, Maury.
那就滚吧 莫里
That's cold.
这么无情
Goodbye, kiddo.
再见了 孩子
And then, after all those lies,
撒了这么多谎之后
he comes over and locks himself in the bathroom.
他过来就把自己锁在厕所里
It doesn't make any sense.
根本说不通啊
It's as clear as day. He's doing smack.
事情再明显不过了 他在嗑药
I don't know. That doesn't sound like Andrew.
我不知道 但这不像他的作风
My friend Booger Wheeler got left by a lady.
我朋友布格·惠勒被一个女的
Sent him straight to the needle.
直接捅了一针
And he died with his eyes open wide.
然后就死不瞑目
So, what are you saying? It's hopeless?
所以你要说什么 没救了吗
No. Go save your friend.
不 快去拯救你的伙伴吧
Kick down the door, grab his drugs and bring him up here.
把门踹开 收了毒品 带他上来
And don't forget to bring a spoon.
别忘了给我也带一勺
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
爽 好爽
Oh, Andrew. Hey, great.
安德鲁 你好啊
Whoa, what the--?
什么鬼
Why don't you come in here, join us? Me?
不来加入我们吗 我吗
Yeah, you. Could it be? Don't know.
对 就是你 还能是谁呢
Adrian, you stole a cookie from the cookie jar.
艾德里安 你从曲奇罐里偷了个曲奇
I'm Andrew. Yeah, this is Cookie.
我是安德鲁 是 这是曲奇
My name's Kitty.
我叫凯蒂
Hey, and I'm great. Come on in, buddy. Yeah, through the screen.
来吧朋友 就从屏幕里进来
What? Come in? That's it. Closer.
什么 进来 对 靠近一点
Okay, I don't know why I trust you, but I-- whoa!
好吧 不知道为什么相信你 但是
Andrew, open up. Put down the needle.
安德鲁 开门 放下针管
Andrew? He's gone.
安德鲁 他走了
Did he OD on heroin? Heroin? No.
他嗑药嗑死了吗 嗑药 不是
He's addicted to pornography.
他是看黄♥片♥上瘾了
Nick, Andrew has been sucked into the PornScape.
尼克 安德鲁被吸入色之幻境了
The what?
吸入什么
An alternate dimension where pornography comes to life.
是黄♥片♥中的场景变为现实的异维空间
PornScape.
色之幻境
Oh, yeah. Oh, God.
爽 天呐
Oh, yeah. Andrew!
爽 安德鲁
If we don't get him out of the PornScape soon,
如果我们不立马把他从色之幻境解救出来
he'll never be able to connect
他将永远都不能
to anyone on an emotional or sexual level.
与他人进行情感上或身体上的接触
Take my hand, Ned. It's Nick.
抓住我的手 奈德 是尼克
Yeah, that's what I said.
我就是这么说的
Just squeeze a little bit. No. Okay. I'm a little...
再挤挤 好吧 我有点
Sorry, can you just shift a little? My leg is cramping.
能稍微换个姿势吗 我腿都要抽筋了
Oh, you're cramping? I'm upside fucking down.
你腿抽筋 老子可是在下边的
The synagogue where Cantor Dina works.
领唱迪娜的犹太教堂
I just wanna, like, do something to it.
我就是想对它做点什么
Let's throw a brick through a window.
扔砖头砸窗户吧
Of the synagogue? That's a little hate crimey, Jay.
对犹太教堂这样有点过分了吧 杰伊
What if we let it be known that Cantor Dina,
如果我们说 迪娜领唱
as a snack, eats little pieces of shit?
其实是一条吃屎的蛇呢
Why is that your go-to thing?
你怎么会想做这种事
What's that?
什么声音
What's wrong, buddy? What's in there?
怎么了伙计 里面有什么
Holy shit! Oh, my God! There's a dead body!
我♥操♥ 妈呀 一具尸体
Will you be my girlfriend?
你愿意做我女朋友吗
What? This is not the time!
什么 现在不是时候好吗
Then when is? Not now!
什么时候是 不是现在
I'm in love with you, Jessi!
我爱上你了 杰西
The Italian Stallion? Hey, great.
意大利种马 你们好啊
We're looking for Andrew. Have you seen him?
我们在找安德鲁 你见到他了吗
Pear-shaped, glasses, smells like cold pasta.
梨型身材 戴眼镜 一股凉意面味儿
Oh, yeah. I thought his name was Adrian.
对 我还以为他叫艾德里安
He's the king. 'Cause, you know, he's a good king.
他是我们的王 而且是个很好的王
Yeah, well, we need to talk to him.
我们需要找他谈谈
Oh, you don't talk, though, you listen.
你不能说 只能听
You know, in here, we're all his children, right?
在这里 我们都是他的子民
I mean, the guy is a sex god.
他是性♥爱♥之神
Do you know how to find him?
你知道怎么找到他吗
Yeah, he's up the River Dicks.
他就在屌♥河那边
I'll take you there, and this hairy guy too.
我带你和这位毛兄弟去
Get over here. Give me a kiss. Get the fuck outta here. Let's go.
过来亲一个 好了滚吧 跟我走
What is this place?
这是什么地方
What you're seeing is Andrew's search history.
你见到的都是安德鲁的搜索记录
Everything he watched, you know, come to life.
他看过的片子 变成了现实
Hey, great. It's Mickey, Paulie, and all the gals.
这是米奇 波莉 还有其他姑娘
This is my fault.
都是我的错
I never should've forced Andrew to watch The Italian Stallion.
我不该让安德鲁看《意大利种马》
Maybe I had something to do with it,
也许跟我也有点关系
you know, ravaging him with puberty and all.
让他的青春期就这么肆无忌惮
Speaking of, when are you gonna ravage me with puberty?
说到这个 你什么时候能让我到青春期
Oh, this again. You're just not ready.
又来了 你还没准备好
Then why did you bring me along to this porn world?
那你为什么要带我来这个色情世界
It's called the PornScape.
是叫色之幻境
It's a cool name. Please use it.
这么酷炫的名字 别说错了好吗
I brought you to the PornScape
我带你来色之幻境
because Andrew listens to you. He respects you.
是因为安德鲁听你的 尊重你
Hey, no offense, but we're here.
无意冒犯 我们到了
But where's Andrew? Adrian? Hey, king's in there.
安德鲁在哪 艾德里安 在那儿
It's the heart from the science museum
这是科学博物馆之心
where I skullfucked Garrison Keillor.
我♥操♥盖瑞森·凯勒的头骨的地方
Andrew and Missy almost kissed there, but that's not relevant.
安德鲁和米西在那差点亲上 但没关系
All you need to know
你需要知道的就是
is that I put my penis in Garrison Keillor's skull.
我♥操♥了盖瑞森·凯勒的头骨
Sorry. You can't go in there.
抱歉 你们不能进去
Bring them to me.
把他们带上来
Oh, Andrew. Jesus Christ.
安德鲁 我的天呐
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表