剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Totally. Uh... have a nice rest of your weekend.
当然 周末愉快
Thank you. Um, you're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
I'll get out on the curb side now. Yeah, great.
我在路边下车 好
Traffic side. Yeah, that's smart.
远离车流的那侧 很明智
Bye, Mrs. Birch.
再见 伯奇夫人
What's going on? I thought Andrew was staying over all weekend.
怎么回事 我以为安德鲁整个周末都过来住
I just-- it's nothing.
只是...没什么
Nick? Nicholas, we're your parents.
尼克 尼克拉斯 我们是你父母
You can tell us anything.
你什么都可以跟我们说
Okay.
好吧
Last night, when he was changing...
昨晚 他换衣服的时候
I saw Andrew's penis.
我看到了安德鲁的小♥弟♥弟♥
And now you're worried you're a homosexual?
现在你担心自己是同性恋吗
Nicky, a man can touch another penis
尼克 男人之间可以触碰阴♥茎♥
or even kiss one, very lightly,
甚至还可以轻轻亲吻它
and it still doesn't necessarily mean he's a homosexual.
这不一定表示他是同性恋
When I was an undergraduate-- your mother knows this story--
你妈妈知道的 我还在念大学的时候...
Dad, I'm not worried I'm gay.
爸 我不是在担心自己是同性恋
Honey, it's fine if you are. It's better.
亲爱的 你是同性恋也没关系 甚至更好
And by the way, you could do a lot worse than Andrew Glouberman.
顺便说一句 安德鲁·格劳博曼已经算很好的了
It's not that, it's Andrew's...
不是这样 安德鲁的...
Andrew's was... was different,
他的那个不太一样
like bigger and hairier.
更大一点 毛也更多
Sweetheart, Andrew's started to become a man. That's right.
宝贝 安德鲁开始变成一个男人了 没错
He's developed secondary sex characteristics.
他的第二性征已经开始发育了
He has. Thicker eyebrows...
没错 眉毛更厚
engorged nipples.
乳♥头♥充盈
Engorged nipples. Mom!
乳♥头♥充盈 妈
His penis is changing, from a boy penis to a man's penis.
他的阴♥茎♥在变化 从男孩的阴♥茎♥变成男人的阴♥茎♥
Mom! And you may, like me,
妈 而你可能会像我一样
never have a very big penis.
阴♥茎♥永远都不会很大
But if you understand a woman's body,
但如果你了解女性的身体
and more importantly her emotions, it doesn't matter.
更重要的是她的情绪 那就不重要了
It's true, Nicky. Before I met your father
那是真的 尼克 我认识你♥爸♥爸之前
I was with some men who were very well-endowed,
曾经和天赋"巨大"的人交往过
and honestly, it was too much for me Okay.
说实话 那对我来说太大了 打住吧
Your father's penis is my glass slipper.
你♥爸♥爸的阴♥茎♥是我的水晶鞋
And you're my Cinderella.
而你是我的灰姑娘辛德瑞拉
Guys, please, stop! Gimme a break.
求你们别说了 拉倒吧
I'm sure Andrew and his parents
我敢说安德鲁和他爸妈
have had very similar conversations.
也有过非常类似的对话
I don't know about that.
那我就不知道了
And then, you kinda jhoosh it down.
然后把它拽下来
Barbara, what are you doing with my last good banana?
芭芭拉 你拿我最后一根好香蕉干什么呢
Dr. Oz says they need to learn.
奥兹医生说他们要学这些
Oh, he doesn't need to know anything.
他什么都不用知道
Actually Please, the next time you think
其实... 下次你想了解什么事的时候
you need to know something, Andrew, shut your face!
安德鲁 拜托你闭上嘴吧
Now give me the banana.
现在把香蕉给我
Jesus, it tastes like condom.
天啊 一股安全套味
Thanks a lot, Mr. Sex Maniac.
多谢 色情狂先生
How's it going?
你最近好吗
Uh, good. Oh, okay.
不错 好
All right, look alive, you little maniacs.
好了 活泼点 小疯子们
I bet you're all, like, completely distracted by the big dance,
我敢说你们的注意力完全被舞会吸引了
which I happen to be chaperoning.
而我要护送你们去
You know, not a big deal.
你们知道 没什么大不了的
I mean, they could have asked anyone,
他们谁都可以邀请
but, you know, I volunteered.
但我是自愿的
Let's just stop talking about the dance
别再说舞会的事了
and just focus on the fundamentals of basketball.
把心思放在篮球基本功上吧
Oh, man, I hope they play music we like.
天啊 希望放的音乐是我们喜欢的
Bruh, I can't believe the dance
哥们 真不敢相信
is the same night as the Knicks game.
舞会和尼克斯队的比赛竟然在同一晚
Yeah, it sucks. Porzingis is awesome, though, right?
是啊 太糟了 但是波尔津吉斯超棒的对吧
Oh, yeah. For a seven-footer, he's got an amazing shot.
对 作为身高七英尺的球员 他命中率超高
Either way they gotta start playing defense.
不管怎样 他们得开始打防守了
Oh, yeah, they gotta defend better in the paint.
是啊 他们得加强禁区内防守
What? I said,
什么 我说
they gotta defend better in the paint.
他们得加强禁区内防守
Oh, my God, I'm losing my mind.
天啊 我要疯了
**Big dicks! Hoops, hoops, hoops, hoops!*
*大屌♥投篮 一个又一个
**Penises playing basketball*
*大屌♥玩篮球
**Big dicks shootin' hoops! Hoops, hoops!*
*大屌♥投篮 一个接一个
**Passin', dribblin', bouncin', jigglin'*
*妙传 运球 弹跳 躲闪
**Big dicks on the loose*
*大屌♥不受控制
No! Get away! Stop it!
停 走开
What the hell, man?
怎么了 哥们
All right, knock it off, you two. Jeez, Louise.
好了 你俩住手 天啊 路易
Who wants to watch me grab rim?
谁想看我抓篮筐
I knocked the wind outta my balls.
我的蛋蛋都泄气了
Hope I'm okay for the dance.
希望我还能参加舞会
Why would Nick push me? Why is he being so weird?
尼克为什么要推我 他为什么这么奇怪
Who cares? Nick's a baby.
谁在乎 尼克就是个孩子
Let's watch the sex scene from Dallas Buyers Club.
一起看《达拉斯买♥♥家俱乐部》里的性♥爱♥片段吧
Oh, my God, do you think Nick saw me jerking off?
天啊 你觉得尼克是不是看见我撸管了
I told you I shouldn't do it in his room.
我说过不应该在他房♥间里撸的
Or, here's an idea--
还有种可能
maybe he's jealous of what a fucking man you are.
或许他是嫉妒你如此有男子气概
You should kick his ass.
你该好好教训他一下
Do that curbing thing
嗑石他
where you stick his teeth on the edge of a curb
就是你用脚踩着他的后脑壳
and stomp on the back of his head, what's that called?
他的牙就嗑在路边缘石上 这叫什么来着
"Curbing"? Yeah, that makes sense.
"嗑石"吗 对 可以这么说
You should curb Nick.
你应该嗑石尼克
Now let's watch McConaughey bang two meth heads at a rodeo,
我们来看看麦康纳在牛仔竞技中操两个嗑冰♥毒♥的
and try not to think about AIDS.
别去想艾滋病
Andrew... Yeah?
安德鲁 什么事
I'm thinking about AIDS.
我满脑子都是艾滋病了
Duke? Duke Ellington?
公爵 艾灵顿公爵
Ghost of Duke Ellington, are you up here?
艾灵顿公爵之灵 你在吗
Hey, hey, Nick!
你好啊 尼克
You up here for some advice?
你是来找我寻求建议的吗
You know, sometimes,
有时候
it feels like you're the only one I can turn to.
我觉得你是唯一我能去找的人
I get it, the living don't always have all the answers.
我明白 生者无法知道所有的答案
Yeah. Lucky for you,
是啊 你很走运
I'm trapped between two realms.
我被困在阴阳两界之间了
So, what's the problem?
你遇到什么麻烦了
Duke, I saw Andrew's penis,
公爵 我看见了安德鲁的鸡鸡
and it was, like, way bigger and hairier than mine.
比我的大 毛也浓密一些
Happened to me once, too.
我也有过一次这样的经历
The Cotton Club, 1938.
那是在1938年的棉花俱乐部中
I saw Charlie Parker's penis in a bathroom,
我在卫生间看见了查理·帕克的鸡鸡
and, good Lord, I felt inferior.
而且 我的老天 我觉得很自卑
I mean, there's a reason they called him "The Bird."
大家都叫他"大鸟"是有原因的
What's the reason?
什么原因
Because his pubic hair looked like feathers.
因为他的阴毛看起和羽毛一样丰盈
So what'd you do? I went out
所以你是怎么做的 我出去
and made sweet love to Eva Gabor.
和艾娃·嘉宝美美地做了一次
No shit?
真的假的
That's right,
没错
I balled a white woman back when it really meant something.
我上了一个白人女 在那时算是很了不得了
So you're saying--
所以你的意思是...
I'm saying, having a pretty girl on your arm
我的意思是 怀里有个美女
can make you feel a thousand feet tall.
能让你觉得自己高大一千倍
So I should find the prettiest girl in school
那我应该去找个学校里最漂亮的妹子
and ask her out?
请她和我约会吗
Bingo-bango! "Furry triangle,"
答对了 "毛毛三角区"
if you know what I'm saying.
如果你明白我在说什么
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表