剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Scallops, what are you doing here?
扇贝 你在干什么
Would you like one? Oh. That's a very complicated question.
您想要个扇贝吗 这可是个复杂的问题
Marty. It's us, Marty.
马蒂 是我们哟 马蒂
Have a taste. You know you love our texture.
尝一口 你喜欢我们的口感
Stop that, please, all of you.
拜托别这样 你们都住嘴
I'm married, for chrissakes, and these are new shoes.
我已经结婚了 老天 而且我穿了新鞋
Rockports... 9 1/2...
乐步鞋 九♥码♥半
Extra wide. Ooh, that's right.
加宽版 没错
Enough to keep eight packs of Rolaids in. You know me so well.
足够装进去八包制酸药了 你们真了解我
Hey, why don't you meet us at the dumpster after cocktail hour?
喝过鸡尾酒之后 我们在垃圾箱见 怎么样
You won't regret it.
你不会后悔的
All right, round up the Jews and make 'em walk in a line.
把犹太人围在中间 让他们成一列走
Get on the train, Jews, it's time to dance!
犹太朋友快上车 跳舞时间到
You can't hide from the party police.
你逃不过派对警♥察♥
That's right. I'm looking at you, Anne Frank table.
没错 我在看着你呢 安妮·弗兰克那桌
Why am I oddly offended we're not being rounded up as well?
我们不被围起来 为什么我还觉得有点被冒犯了
I'm just here for the open bar.
我只是来免费喝酒的
This is great. Everyone thinks we're just holding hands
太棒了 每个人都以为我们只是牵牵手
when, really, we're holding hands.
但我们其实是在...牵手呢
I never wanna let go of you. Never's a really long time.
我永远都不要放开你 永远可是好久
Not when I'm with you. Oh, I'm getting dizzy.
我们在一起时 永远只是一瞬 我有点晕
It's moving really fast, right?
我们转得很快 是吗
It's a magical night. Don't you agree, Connie?
真是个神奇的夜晚 你同意吗 康妮
Not now, Maury. I've got my hands full.
现在不行 莫里 我手上"没空"
Look at her, flaunting her
瞧瞧她 四处炫耀
indiscretions like a pair of diamond earrings.
举止轻浮 就像一对儿钻石耳环
Oh, I'm having so much fun!
我玩得真开心
That's nice, sweetie.
那太好了 亲爱的
Everyone keeps saying how much we look alike.
所有人都说我们看起来有多相像
Mom, stop it, you're embarrassing me.
妈 别说了 这让我很难堪
Nicky, it's the horah. Everybody's dancing.
小尼 这是霍拉舞 每个人都在跳舞
You can join us if you like. I don't want to dance.
你愿意的话可以加入我们 我不想跳舞
Well, then you don't have to. Come on, honey.
那你可以不跳 来吧 亲爱的
Spoiler alert: it's time to get Jessi on the chair
剧透预警 这时候杰西应该站上椅子
for the Jewish push-'em-up.
犹太"举高高"要开始了
Wait, wait, no, please don't.
等等 别这样 拜托
Open up, jellybean.
张嘴 小宝贝
Babe. Oh, come on.
宝贝 来嘛
Jessi, your parents are very much in love.
杰西 你的父母非常相爱
You'll just have to get used to that.
你得习惯这一点
Oh, babe, I was gonna watch a Sublime documentary tonight.
宝贝 我今晚得去看"恐怖杀人医院"纪录片
It's just one client dinner, two hours, and can you not...?
只是花两个小时跟客户吃顿饭 你就不能...
You got it. I'll just practice "Santeria" some other time, then.
好 我下次再弄"萨泰里阿教"这一套
My dad was a lemon. My dad was a purple.
我爸是柠檬 我爸是贵族
Actually, your dad is a lemon.
你♥爸♥确实挺没用的
Okay, Shannon. Okay, Greg.
好吧 香农 嗯 格雷格
Put me down. Please put me down!
把我放下 求你们了
Mazel tov on your boxy dress!
恭喜你穿了盒子一样的裙子
Hey, come on, no one's in the photo booth.
来吧 照相亭里没人
I feel like I can't breathe. I know, me too.
我觉得无法呼吸了 我知道 我也是
No, really, I feel like maybe we should go back to the people.
不是 我觉得我们应该回去和大家在一起
I'm seeing sparkles, and my stomach is all swirly.
我头晕目眩 还很恶心
It-- it's so exciting.
太让人激动了
I can already picture us getting married and having children
我已经能想象我们结婚然后生孩子
and then they'll get married--
我们的孩子又结婚
well, not to each other, to other people.
不是他们之间结婚 而是和别人结婚
Oh, life. Oh, Lordy.
人生啊 老天啊
The thing I'm trying to say is I... I love you.
我想说的是...我爱你
What? I love you...
什么 我爱你
Sorry, got a little handsy
抱歉 我在舞池里
with Jessi's bubbie on the dance floor.
对杰西的祖母有点动手动脚的
She's ten pounds of dynamite in a five pound bag.
她就像兜不住的炸♥药♥那样充满活力
What'd I miss? I told her I loved her.
我错过了什么 我跟她了说我爱她
Jessi's bubbie? 'Cause get in line, Larry.
杰西的祖母吗 你得排在我后面 拉里
No, I told Missy I loved her.
不 我跟米西说了我爱她
Why? Because I do.
为什么 因为我爱她
Who the fuck cares? It's way too soon.
谁在乎呢 这太早了
You might be right. She barfed.
或许你是对的 她吐了
You idiot! She's a delicate orchid who needs to be gently misted,
你这笨蛋 她是朵娇嫩的兰花 需要温柔浇灌
and you unleashed a fire hose of Monster Energy drink on her.
而你给她喷了一大堆怪物能量饮料
Which is great for people but not for orchids.
人可以喝 但是兰花不能
Take it from this monster.
你得听我这个怪物的话
Are you trying to get sponsored by Monster Energy drink?
你是不是要从怪物能量饮料那儿拉赞助
Stay focused, Andrew. You fucked up. I know that.
集中注意 安德鲁 你搞砸了 我知道
Monster Energy, brings out the monster in you.
怪物能量饮料 释放你内心的怪物能量
Brings out the monster... Uh...
释放你内心的怪物...
Let me just try this one more time here.
我再来一遍
Brings out the monster in you! Yeah, nailed it.
释放你内心的怪物能量 棒极了
Get my agent. Where's Jew Fishman?
把我经纪人找来 朱·菲什曼在哪
What are you doing out here? Nothing. I'm doing nothing.
你在哪儿干什么 没什么 我什么都没干
You know I love you, right, Barbara?
你知道我爱你 对吧 芭芭拉
Love me? Ugh! Marty, don't be weird.
爱我 马蒂 别表现得这么奇怪
J is for Jessi, the girl everyone loves.
J指的是杰西 那个人见人爱的女孩
E is for everyone, the people who love Jessi.
E指的是每个人 因为每个人都爱杰西
S is for slut. It's what everyone says Jessi is.
S指的是荡♥妇♥ 每个人都说杰西是个荡♥妇♥
Lola! What?
洛拉 怎么了
She's rubbing our faces in it,
她在使劲刺♥激♥我们
just like she rubbed her face in Cantor Dina's--
那股劲就像她把脸揉进康托·迪内的...
Okay, okay. What? I was gonna say mons pubis.
好了 别说了 怎么 我正要说阴♥阜♥
Mom, I need to talk to you.
妈妈 我要跟你谈谈
What's wrong, Jessi Bear? Now.
怎么了 杰西宝贝 现在就谈
I know everything! What? What do you mean?
我什么都知道了 什么意思
I know you're cheating on Daddy with Cantor Dina.
我知道你背着爸爸和康托·迪内交往
Okay, Jessi, let's just take a deep breath.
杰西 深呼吸
This whole time, you guys have been...?
这段时间 你们一直在...
What are you? You're, like, a lesbian now?
你怎么了 你现在是同性恋吗
I don't know. I'm still figuring things out.
我不知道 我还在试图弄明白怎么回事
But what about you and Daddy?
但是你和我爸之间呢
Your father and I have been struggling for a long time.
我和你♥爸♥一直过得很艰难
Do you even... do you even love him anymore?
你还...爱他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That's heavy.
好沉重
Now I can see the family's having a particularly tense moment,
看来这个家庭正在经历非常紧张的一刻
so it's the perfect time for a speech from Mom and Dad!
这时候让妈妈爸爸讲话再好不过了
Jessi, you were so amazing today.
杰西 你今天棒极了
You really did Eleanor Roosevelt proud.
埃利诺·罗斯福为你感到骄傲
She did, didn't she?
没错吧
Shannon, can I see the mic for a second?
香农 让我说几句好吗
Greg, we agreed I would speak.
格雷格 我们说定由我讲话的
Oh, we agreed on a lot of stuff.
我们说定了好多事呢
Gimme, gimme! Just gimme.
把话筒给我 快给我
Don't worry, Daddy, I got two mics. Oh, Jesus.
这位父亲别担心 我有两个话筒 上帝啊
Jesus? Not in this house of worship. Am I right?
上帝 这家信仰的可不是上帝 我说对了吗
Honestly, am I right? I-- I don't know the different ones.
说真的 我说对了没 我不知道还有什么信仰
Jellybean, wow. You've grown up so fast.
亲爱的 你长得太快了
It's like one of those Internet videos
网上有那种视频
where they take a picture every day.
每天给孩子照一张照片
A different picture every day, you show them together real fast,
每天一张 再把它们在一起快放
it looks like the guy, like, grows a beard right in front of you.
就像是眼看着一个人长出胡子
Greg. I remember when we brought you home.
格雷格 我还记得我们带你回家的那天
We were so happy.
我们那时多开心啊
But things are so different now.
但现在大不一样了
I mean, not necessarily worse, but, uh...
我是说 并不一定更糟了 但是...
What are we talking about? Yeah, they're worse.
干嘛这么说 没错 确实更糟了
Right, Shannon? You made it worse.
对吧 香农 是你让它更糟了
Greg, please give me the mic. It's my turn to talk.
格雷格 请把话筒给我 轮到我说话了
Chill, Greg. Don't tell my dad to chill.
冷静 格雷格 别让我爸冷静
Yeah, shove it up your cantor ass, Cantor Dina.
没错 轮不到你说话 康托·迪内
Greg, that is uncalled for.
格雷格 这么干就没必要了
Can everyone please stop saying my name like that,
大家能别再这么叫我名字吗
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表