剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
We don't have to if we don't want to.
不想的话可以不要
Yeah. It just feels early in the morning to be making out.
感觉大早上就亲热有点不好
Yeah. No, I hear you. Mm, yeah.
我明白 嗯
You taste like birthday cake Pop-Tarts.
你就像生日蛋糕一样可口
I'm actually good with, like, a light hand-hold.
我觉得牵牵手挺好
Great. Good.
好 好
Why didn't you guys get champagne? It's free.
你们为啥不要香槟 反正免费的
Come on, Nick, I'll race you to the top.
来吧 尼克 我和比赛看谁先到上面
Boys go with boys, and girls go with girls.
男孩跟男孩一起 女孩跟女孩一起
That way we can talk about each other
这样我们就可以聊聊天
and then we'll meet at the top for couples pics!
然后在上面拍情侣照了
That sound good to you? Couples pics?
不错吧 情侣照
Don't you remember last week when we made fun of people
你不记得上周咱俩还笑别人
with shared Instagram accounts?
共用图享网账户来着吗
I do, I do. But my thinking on that has evolved.
记得 但我现在不那么想了
Okay. I guess I'll see you up there for a... "Couples pic."
好吧 那我们一会去上面拍情侣照吧
Did that little bastard just ditch you?
那个小垃圾居然丢下你了
Well, I guess he's supposed to hang out with his couple friends.
可能他应该跟情侣朋友一起玩吧
Yeah, pretty soon I bet they'll all be swinging together,
他们不久就会在一起乱♥交♥了
just a big old fuck and suck.
各种乱搞
Maybe you can be the guy who jerks off in the corner.
或许你可以在墙角撸管
Every orgy needs a witness and baby wipes.
所有乱♥交♥都需要旁观者和婴儿湿巾
So, does Nick know when your birthday is?
尼克知道你生日吗
I guess. Sweetie, it's your most important couple holiday.
知道吧 宝贝 这是你们最重要的情侣节日
Devin, can I talk to you, like, in private?
德温 我能单独跟你聊聊吗
Okay, Lola.
好的 洛拉
She gets so jealous when I talk to, like, anything.
我说什么她都吃醋
It comes to this. Jay! What's up?
只剩他了 杰西 你好啊
Should we climb this gal together? Can't talk right now.
我们要一起爬吗 现在没空理你
I'm centering myself before my greatest trick yet.
我在给我最伟大的魔术定位
Okay. What trick, you ask?
好吧 你问什么魔术
By day's end, I will replicate my fifth favorite magician
今天结束 我会复♥制♥我第五个最喜欢的魔术师
David Copperfield's famous illusion--
大卫·科波菲尔的著名幻觉
I will make the Statue of Liberty disappear.
我要让自♥由♥女神像消失
You got eyes on that little brown kid?
你在盯着那个小棕男孩吗
Course I do. He's a little brown kid.
当然 他是棕色的
Okay, well, maybe I can help you with your trick.
好吧 说不定我能帮你呢
What the hell? Why does everyone keep ditching me?
搞什么 为什么所有人都丢下我
Because you smell like an Israeli disco.
因为你闻起来像以色列的迪斯科
So what exactly does a boyfriend do?
男朋友到底要做什么
Like, what are my responsibilities?
我的责任有哪些
You just gotta be there for her,
陪着她就好
you know? Before class, after class,
课前课后
lunchtime, bedtime-- you're never off the clock, really.
午饭 睡觉时间 什么时候都要能找到你
Isn't that exhausting? I'm telling you, bro, it's great.
这不累吗 告诉你 哥们 这超棒的
You just have to make a couple of compromises.
让着她点就好
Like what? For example, my name is actually Devon,
比如呢 比如我本命叫德文
but she makes me go by "Devin" So we match.
她让我改成德温 这样我们名字就一样了
Right, it's Devon. I don't know if I could change my name.
原来是德文 我不知道能不能改名字
You'll get used to it, Jesse. See that? I flipped it.
你会习惯的 耶西 瞧 我改了一下
I see now.
发现了
There you are. Have you seen Nick?
你在这 看到尼克了吗
We're not married. But you are dating, right?
我们还没结婚呢 但你们在谈恋爱啊
I guess. I mean, we kissed, we texted twice,
是吧 我们亲过了 发过两次短♥信♥
then suddenly we're sitting
然后突然就和情侣
in the back of the bus with the couples.
坐在车的最后面了
And that wheelchair kid. Who was drunk.
还有坐轮椅的小子 他还喝醉了
I heard you sent Nick a dog fisherman.
我听说你给尼克发了个渔夫狗的视频
He told you that? What else did he tell you?
他跟你说了 他还说什么了
I don't know if I should say. Andrew, it's just me.
我不知道该不该说 安德鲁 这里只有我
No, I know, but now you're, you know, "My friend's lady."
我知道 但你是我朋友的女人
I'm not a lady. You know what? Forget I said anything.
我不是 算了 就当我没说过吧
Hey, Jessi What?!
杰西 干嘛
I think you sat in ice cream...?
你是不是坐到冰淇淋上了
I also sat in ice cream. We're the same.
我也是 咱俩一样啊
I've got to go to the bathroom right now.
我得去洗手间一下
Wait, are you okay? I-I can come with you.
等等 你还好吗 我跟你一起吧
Actually, I sat in ice cream on purpose.
其实我是故意坐到冰淇淋上的
I was trying to cool down.
我想凉快一下
I feel you, buddy. I have a super dry tongue. Look.
我明白 我舌头特别干 瞧
Actually, I have to wet it manually every hour.
我每小时都得让它湿润一下
It's a real nightmare.
简直就是噩梦
Upside, I get to eat a lot of Rocket Pops, so yin-yang.
但好处是我可以吃很多火箭冰棒 有利有弊吧
Jessi, are you okay? Should I get Coach Steve or a grownup?
杰西 你没事吧 我去找史蒂夫教练或者大人
I'm fine. Do not get Coach Steve.
没事 别叫史蒂夫教练
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. This is not happening.
不不不 不能这样
I just got my first period in the fucking Statue of Liberty.
我居然在自♥由♥女神像来了第一次月经
Okay, I just need to find something to...
我只需要找点东西
What the hell?
搞什么
My God, this is the worst.
天啊 太惨了吧
What sadistic female-hating janitor stocks this bathroom?
哪个变♥态♥恨女人的清洁工管这个洗手间啊
You leave me, Svetlana, I fuck your whole gender!
斯维特拉娜 你离开了我 女人都不是好东西
Jessi, what's going on in there? , my God, are you a drug mule?
杰西 你怎么样了 天啊 你是毒骡吗
Did your heroin balloon burst inside your body?
你的海♥洛♥因♥袋子在你体内裂开了吗
Say something, anything.
快说话啊
Actually, Andrew, can you come in here?
安德鲁 你能进来吗
Am I allowed? Just get in here!
欧文能进吗 快点
It's the same. Look, What's going on?
原来男女厕一样 怎么了
Okay, I would never tell a guy this,
这话我对男生说不出口
but since it's just you... Hurtful. Continue.
但只有你的话 太伤人了 继续吧
...I got my period.
我来第一次月经了
I'm so sorry--
非常抱歉
Could you pass me some toilet paper?
你能给我点厕纸吗
There isn't any!
这里没厕纸
Missy, have you seen Jessi? We were supposed to meet up here.
米西 你见到杰西了吗 我们应该在这碰头的
No, I haven't, but if you look over there...
没有 但如果你看那边
Missy. ...you can see Ellis Island,
米西 就能看到埃利斯岛
the entryway for generations of "Huddled masses."
芸芸众生的入口
Just Lots of people who were turned away
那啥 很多不愿意来的人
because of an eye disease that they didn't even know they had.
只是因为他们不知道自已患上了一种眼睛疾病
Okay, so that's a no on Jessi?
所以你没看到杰西
Look at her, she's the American dream.
看看她 她就是美国梦
I mean, she started from the bottom of the sea,
她底座在海里
built herself up from nothing,
从无到有
and now she's this big huge statue.
现在这雕像这么大
Actually, she was a gift from the French.
其实她是法国人送的礼物
Typical imperialist patriarchy.
典型的父权制帝♥国♥主♥义♥
Okay, there's no way Lady Liberty's French.
自♥由♥女神怎么会是法国的
They did not teach me that at Fordham University.
福特汉姆大学可不是这么教我的
Where'd you go? Ahem, Apex Tech.
你在哪上的大学 登峰科技
I'm sorry. Where? Full disclosure The Learning Annex.
抱歉 哪 告诉你吧 继续教育学校
Where was it? Truth be told, the Internet.
在哪 其实是网上
I can't read. Hmm. I didn't think so.
我不识字 我猜也是
Now look at me like you can't believe we're together.
用不敢相信我们在一起了的眼神看着我
Guys, do you know where Jessi is? You don't know?
两位 看到杰西了吗 你不知道吗
Check your back pocket. Is her hand in there?
看看你背包 她的手在里面吗
I saw her go into the bathroom with Andrew G.
我看到她和安德鲁·G进洗手间了
The following is a list of other people
今天我还看到了
I saw go into the bathroom today--
其他人进洗手间
Eric L., Kevin B., Sasha S.
埃里克·L 凯文·B 萨莎·S
Sasha made the list. All right!
萨莎也去了 好的
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh,my God. Does it hurt?
天啊 天啊 疼吗
Well, it doesn't feel good. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
我不舒服 非常抱歉
Just go to the gift shop
快去礼品店
and see if they have any... feminine products.
看看有没有女性用品
Okay, great. Should I keep a receipt, and you reimburse me later?
好的 我要留着收据吗 到时候你把钱给我
Blood is coming out of my vagina! Okay, then, my treat.
我阴♥道♥在流血呢 好吧 不用给了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Hello, Jessi.
你好 杰西
As the largest woman in the world,
作为世界上最大的女人
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表