剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Am I out of my mind here? We could be at The Rock's house,
我是脑子有病吗 我们本来可以在巨石家
who you got a boner for, which I never bring up
你因为他还硬了呢 这事我肯定不说
because I'm such a nice guy. Look, why don't you go to Montauk.
因为我是好人 你怎么不去蒙托克
I have 20 bucks, I'm gonna take a cab home.
我这有20块 我要打车回家了
sorry.
抱歉
Kid, you made me drop my cocaine.
小崽子 你把我可♥卡♥因♥撞掉了
You're gonna have to pay for that.
你得赔钱
Well, I don't understand what's happening but I apologize.
我不知道怎么了 但是我向你道歉
You gotta pay me for the cocaine you just spilled.
你撞洒我的可♥卡♥因♥ 你得赔钱
Please tell me you're the ghost of Duke Ellington.
告诉我你是艾灵顿公爵的鬼魂
Duke who? Fuck you. Gimme that.
什么公爵 去你的 给我钱
This is a mugging. No, you're being scammed.
这是抢劫 不 这是碰瓷
Mugging is more like...
抢劫应该是...
Gimme all your money, fucko!
钱都掏出来 蠢货
Here you go, sir.
给你
Sir, you forgot your cocaines.
先生 你忘了可♥卡♥因♥们
It's cocaine, Andrew, and it's not real.
是可♥卡♥因♥ 安德鲁 而且是假的
Oh man.
天啊
Sorry for farting.
不好意思我放屁了
I'm just so relaxed around you.
和你在一起就好放松
No, I like the smell of your farts.
没事 我喜欢你的屁
They turn me on. Cool.
让我好兴奋 那好
Owhat is this, a delayed orgasm?
这是怎么了 延迟性高♥潮♥
Yeah, baby, cum.
宝贝 喊出来
No, Jay, it's a contraction. I'm going into labor.
不 杰伊 这是阵痛 我要生了
Wait, wait, okay, where do we go, the hospital?
等等 我们该去哪儿 去医院
A seamstress? Bed Bath & Beyond? I don't know.
裁缝店 床上用品商店 我不知道
There's no time, it's coming! What?! Already?
来不及了 要生了 什么 生了
How long is the gestation period of a human-pillow hybrid?
一个人枕杂交的后代♥孕♥期是多久啊
This is so bad.
太惨了
We have no idea where we are. It's getting so late.
我们也不知道这是哪儿 天色也晚了
Our parents are probably freaking out right now.
我们的爸妈估计已经急死了
I would've done so many things differently.
我本应有很多其他选择的
I would've wiped better. What?
我应该好好擦拭下 什么
It's not like I didn't wipe,
我不是说我没擦
but I should've wet the toilet paper
但我应该把厕纸弄湿
and just really gotten in there.
真的插♥进♥去
You didn't wipe well?
你没好好擦
Roland had one of those stupid Japanese toilets
罗兰家是那种白♥痴♥日式马桶
and I didn't know how it flushed.
我不知道怎么冲
Oh my God, we really are children.
天啊 我们就是孩子
That's what I've been telling you all day. We're children.
我今天一直就这么跟你说 我们是孩子
We'll figure it out, okay?
我们会搞定的 好吗
What are we gonna do? Why does that building have kneepads?
我们怎么办 那个店怎么有对护膝
Excuse me, we're looking for Steve. He's a regular.
你好 我们找史蒂夫 他是这里常客
No, no Steve here.
没史蒂夫这号♥人
Hey, boys, over here. Over here.
孩子们 过来过来
For some reason everyone here calls me pendejo.
不知为何 这里人管我叫混球
Oh my God, Coach Steve, you're a bartender?
天啊 史蒂夫教练 你是酒保啊
You flatter me. No, barback.
抬举我了 不 我是吧台助理
My job is to get the egg smell onto the water glasses.
我的工作时把鸡蛋的味道弄到水杯上
Coach Steve, we lied to you. There's no field trip.
史蒂夫教练 我们撒谎了 没有课外考察
We were ditching school. And then we got robbed,
我们逃课了 然后还遇到抢劫
and we have no idea how to get home.
我们不知道怎么回家了
Let me get this straight.
让我弄清楚
You looked me dead in the eye and you lied to me?
你们就当着我的面撒谎骗我
That's a very intimate act between friends.
这是好朋友之间才有的亲密举动
Can you help us get home? Please?
你能帮我们回家吗 求你了
You come to me, your mentor...
你们求助于我 你们的导师
"Mentor" is a strong word. ...in your hour of need
导师有点过了 在你们需要帮助的时候
and you think I'm gonna turn you away? No chance.
你们觉得我会拒绝吗 不可能
Patrick, set my boys up
帕特里克 招待下他俩
with some of your Jamaican me crazy jerk chicken wings
给他们上点你的牙买♥♥加烤鸡翅
on the house.
免费的
Pendejo, man, you do not work here.
混球 你不是这里的员工
One more time and I'm calling the cops.
再来一次 我就报♥警♥
Oh he'll do it. We should go.
报去吧 我们走了
And stop rubbing those damn eggs on the glasses.
不要再搓杯子上的蛋了
All right, Pat. I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 帕特 明天见
I'll bring my own eggs. The hell you will.
我自己带蛋 你敢
God!
天啊
Just breathe, babe, just breathe. You're doing great.
呼吸 宝贝 呼吸 你做得很棒
I can't do this! Yes, you can. I'm right here.
我不行 你可以的 我就在这
We're doing it together.
我们一起努力
You and me? You and me, always you and me, Pam.
一起 一起 我们永远在一起 帕姆
It's coming, I can see the tag.
出来了 我看到标签了
Oh my God.
天啊
Oh my God, he's beautiful.
天啊 真漂亮
He looks just like you.
长得和你一样
Does he? He kinda looks like my brother.
是吗 他看着有点像我兄弟
No, he doesn't look like Curt.
不 才不像柯特
Why would you say Curt?
你为什么会说柯特
Just... You lying bitch.
因为... 你个撒谎的婊♥子♥
You fucked my brother? I thot we had an open relationship.
你搞我弟弟 我以为咱们是开放式关系
What would give you that impression?
怎么会给你这样的错觉
We have an open relationship. yeah.
我们之间是一种开放式的关系
You can fuck anybody you want, even my brothers.
你想和谁搞都行 和我兄弟都行
Okay, yeah, I might have sent some mixed signals.
好吧 我可能是让你误会了
Jay, Curt meant nothing to me.
杰伊 我心里根本没有科特
With him it was just sex.
和他只是打炮
But with you, it's magic.
但和你一起是种魔力
You say such good stuff out of your mouth.
你的话太动听了
I fucking love you so much.
我简直爱死你了
I don't care if it's not my baby, I'm gonna raise him.
我在意这是不是我的种 我要负责
Oh my God, you're amazing.
天啊 你太棒了
You're just so generous,
你真是太大度了
and you have the best body in your grade.
你在同龄人中身体最棒
Come here. Yeah. Really?
快过来 当真
In front of Scorpion? Is that his name?
当着斯科皮恩的面 这是它的名字吗
I love it. Fuck yeah, it's his name and I love you.
我喜欢 对就是他的名字 我也爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Baby, baby... Be gentle.
宝贝温柔点儿
I'm so sore. But I want it so bad.
好疼 可是人家好想要
Oh my God...
天啊
I'm 41! Today's my birthday!
我41了 今天是我生日
Holy stromboli, you guys had an adventure today, huh?
斯特隆博利岛 今天你们大冒险了啊
It reminds me of that classic The Doors song
让我想起大门乐队那首经典的歌♥
"Riders on the Storm".
《暴风雨中的骑士》
You mind if I play it? Oh yeah, sure, go ahead, Coach Steve.
介意我放一曲吗 请便 史蒂夫教练
Oh okay. What a day.
好吧 这一天啊
God. I know.
天啊 我懂
Nice to be sitting in a car--
能坐在车里真好
*Storm* Well, not this car, but in theory, yes.
*暴风雨* 不是指这辆 但理论上是
But we got through it, right? Well, we got out of it.
不过我们熬过来了 我们逃脱险地了
*Storm* Yeah. I'm sorry about the hat.
*暴风雨* 嗯 帽子的事我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry that I found you embarrassing.
嗯 很抱歉让你感到难堪
I'm embarrassed by me all the time.
我常把自己搞得很难堪
Ray Manzarek with the haunting keys, huh?
雷·曼扎莱克挥之不去的键盘乐
And Andrew, those city kids, they're not cooler than you.
还有安德鲁 那些城市里的孩子没你酷
*- Nick, thank you. But they are. - *Storm*
尼克 谢谢 但他们更酷 *暴风雨
I know, I thought that was the thing to say, you know?
我知道 我觉得这么说比较合适
I've been thinking, and maybe we should tell Jessi
我一直在想 也许我们应该告诉杰西
about her mom. I know.
她妈妈的事 我知道
It's gonna suck.
会很难堪
It stopped raining.
雨停了
That was one hell of a...Storm!
这真是一场猛烈的"暴风雨"
I'm very disappointed in you, Nicholas.
我对你很失望 尼克拉斯
But even more disappointed in myself,
但我对自己更失望
and there's gonna be consequences.
而且会为此付出代价
I'm taking away my credit card and giving it to you. Here you go.
我不用自己的信♥用♥卡♥了 把它给你
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表