剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I love these sock boobs. They're real bazongas.
我爱这些袜子填的假胸 简直以假乱真
I like grabbing on to 'em.
我超喜欢摸这对奶♥子♥
That's good, 'cause nobody else will.
很好 因为除了你自己没人会摸
Oh, gosh, isn't she tragic, Jessi?
这太可悲了是不是 杰西
Agree with Devin. She is the alpha, and she must be satiated.
同意德温的话 她是领头的 得满足她
No. Missy is the weak one.
不要 米西是弱势的那一方
She must be sacrificed.
必须要牺牲她
She looks like one of the meth heads
她看着就像《达拉斯买♥♥家俱乐部》的
from the sex scene in Dallas Buyers Club.
色情镜头里面那些瘾君子
Oh, my God. I don't know what that movie is,
天啊 我都不知道那电影是什么
but that sounds spot-on.
但这听着太恰当了
Let's do nails. Let's paint them up. I want to do nails!
我们做美甲吧 我们涂指甲油 我要做指甲
Do my nails or suck my dick! I am so glad you invited her.
不给我做指甲就吸我大屌♥ 你请她来太棒了
Every party needs entertainment.
每个派对都得有个消遣
Normally I would just have Lola spread a rumor about herself.
以前都是洛拉散布一个她自己的谣言
I'm lesbians with my mom.
我和我妈搞拉拉
This is crazy. Why is Jay doing this?
太疯狂了 杰伊干嘛要这样
You're an only child. You don't get it.
你是独生子 你不懂
This is how brothers are with each other.
兄弟之间就是这样的
He's right. My brother's a real asshole. Want to see a picture?
没错 我兄弟就是个大混♥蛋♥ 想看张照片吗
I fuckin' love this guy.
我真喜欢这家伙
Oh, my God! Is he dead?
天啊 他死了吗
Jesus, Jay, are you okay?
我的天 杰伊 你没事吧
How long was I out?
我昏过去了多长时间
My record is two and a half minutes. Let's do it again!
我的记录是两分半 再来一次
Nah. I want to see these gaywads fight.
不 我想看这些基佬打架
No, no, no. Thank you, Curt, but I think we're good.
不不不 谢谢你 柯特 但还是算了
Oh, you're good? Yeah.
你们还是算了 对
Okay, they're good. Well, eat my swampy ass, bitch!
他们还是算了 来舔我屁♥股♥吧 怂包
You want to see porn? You gotta pay for it in blood.
你想看黄♥片♥吗 那就得流血来换
Blood for sex? That's some old-school shit. I'm into it.
流血换黄♥片♥ 真是老派 我喜欢
Blood. Nick, can I talk to you over here for a second?
血 尼克 我去那边跟你聊几句好吗
Sure.
当然
Look, I don't want to fight you.
听着 我不想跟你打架
I don't want to be here at all.
我根本就不想来这里
Think we can just, you know, pretend to fight.
我们可以假装打架
Yeah, maybe throw a couple soft,
轻轻挥几下拳
fake hits and then it's porn city.
假装打几下 然后就开始看黄♥片♥
What could go wrong? What could go wrong?
不会有事的吧 不会
Ladies and gentleturds,
女士们 牲口们
welcome to the octagon of death.
欢迎来到死亡八角竞技场
In this corner, weighing in at practically nothing,
这边的这位几乎零重量级的选手
it's "Polly Pocket" Herself, the "Lilliputian Leprechaun,"
正是"小小波利"本人 "小人国精灵"
Saint Nick!
圣·尼克
Blood! Blood! We require blood!
血 血 我们要血
One at a time! Vegas odds only!
一次一个人 只收拉斯维加斯的赔率
And in this corner: the "Fiddler on the Roof",
这边的是"屋顶提琴手"
the "Pubescent Delicatessen", the Gloubermensch!
"幼嫩熟食狂想曲" 格劳博曼斯
Now fight!
开战
Little right. Yeah, there you go.
往右一点 很好
Rip his face off!
撕掉他的脸
Sorry. No, no, we're good.
抱歉 我们没事
Too hard? No blood, no porn!
太使劲了吗 不流血 没黄♥片♥
Nice hook. Thank you.
勾拳不错 多谢
Kiss! Kiss on the mouth!
打啊 打他的嘴
Oh, shit! Are you okay? I'm sorry, man.
糟糕 你没事吧 抱歉
I'm bleeding, you asshole!
我流血了 混♥蛋♥
Blood? Blood.
血
Don't think, react! Tear his fucking head off!
不要思考 直接动手 扭掉他的烂头
Motherfucker!
你个混♥蛋♥
Jesus! What the hell? We were supposed to be pretending.
天啊 怎么回事 我们应该假装的
Tear his face off! Hit him with the hai...
撕掉他的脸 使劲打他...
Get off me!
放开我
This is even better than "Killing Hookers."
这比"妓♥女♥杀手"还好玩
Okay, Jessi, who do you have a crush on?
杰西 你的暗恋对象是谁
And you can't say nobody. I have a crush!
你不能说谁也不是 我有
It's TV's Nathan Fillion. I wanna kiss him.
是电视上的内森·菲利安 我好想亲他
I don't know who that is, so he sounds stupid.
我不知道那是谁 所以这一听就很蠢
Au contraire, Nathan Fillion's a hunk!
恰恰相反 内森·菲利安是个猛♥男♥
Oh, man, I should stop her. She's on a serious sugar high.
天啦 我得阻止她 她吃糖太多嗨翻了
Hush, puppy. Let her dig her own grave.
别急 小姑娘 让她自作自受吧
Sometimes I like to imagine a scenario where we're friends
我有时候会想象我们是一起打击犯罪的朋友
and we solve crimes, like Castle,
就像《灵书妙探》一样
but the crimes are in space, like Firefly,
但还是星际犯罪 就像《萤火虫》一样
and then we fall in love,
然后我们相爱了
but we stay best friends at the same time.
但我们还一直是最好的朋友
Missy, I'm falling in love with you,
米西 我爱上你了
but I also want to stay best friends with you at the same time.
但我同时也想和你继续做最好的朋友
Oh, Nathan Fillion.
内森·菲利安
I want to spend the rest of my life with you
我想与你共度一生
solving space crimes, doing homework,
一同打击星际犯罪 做作业
and listening to Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me.
听《慢着 别告诉我》
But first, let's dance the merengue.
但我们先来跳海伦格舞
Because I spent time in Latin America
因为我在拉丁美洲待过一段时间
and understand other cultures.
了解其他文化
You are so beautiful, Missy.
你真美 米西
May I kiss you with my mouth? Of course, Nathan Fillion.
我能亲你吗 当然 内森·菲利安
Nathan Fillion?
内森·菲利安
Oh, my God, this is the best thing ever. Oh, my God.
天啊 太棒了 天啊
Missy, what is wrong with you?
米西 你怎么回事
What? Why? Why are you mad at me?
怎么了 你干嘛这么生气
I'm mad because you're so weird. Why can't you be more normal?
因为你太古怪了 就不能正常点吗
You're being really mean, Jessi.
你嘴太毒了 杰西
I thought we were gonna be friends.
我还想跟你做朋友呢
I am trying to be your friend, but you make it so hard!
我也想 但你太难成为朋友了
Stop yelling at me.
别对我嚷嚷了
All I wanted was to be a part of a fun sleepover--
我只是想参与有趣的过夜而已
Oh, my God! No! Darn it, Nathan Fillion.
天啊 不 内森·菲利安
Don't eat that.
别吃
Are we having fun or what? Or what.
这有趣吗 不有趣
Please, it wasn't on purpose. You leaned into the punch.
拜托 我不是故意的 你的鼻子凑上来的
Eat shit.
吃屎吧
Okay, look, let's lighten the mood a little.
别这么生气
You know what we need? To harness the healing power of magic.
知道我们需要什么吗 魔术的治愈力
You gonna pull a rabbit out of your butt?
你要从屁♥眼♥里变出一只兔子吗
Magic's gay. Magic is not gay.
魔术太基了 才不是
It transcends sexuality. Gay.
这无关性别 基
You assholes unplugged our game! Gay.
你俩把插头拔了 基
You kicked me in the face, and I take it all...
你不偏不倚地踢了我的脸
Right up your butt? Next to the rabbit?
在你屁♥股♥上面 兔子旁边吗
I fuckin' hate you guys! These are my friends,
我恨你们 他们是我朋友
and you ruined a whole night sleepover!
你们毁了我们的过夜
You guys are the worst!
你们太贱了
All right, next task: you guys have got--
行了 下个任务 你们得
No! No next task.
没有任务了
You said if we fought each other we could watch a porno.
你说我们互殴就可以看黄♥片♥的
And we fought each other, brother, we fought each other!
我们打了
So show me the porno. Show us the porno.
给我看黄♥片♥ 给我们看黄♥片♥
We've been through so much! Show us the goddamn porno!
我们太惨了 快点给我们看黄♥片♥
All right, jeez! Calm down, ladies.
行了 冷静 娘们
I didn't realize it was this important to you.
我都不知道这对你们这么重要
We can watch the porno right now. Oh, thank God!
我们现在就可以看 谢天谢地
Just as soon as we have a light snack.
只要我们吃点小吃就行
The name of the game is "Jizzcuit,"
这个游戏叫"精干"
AKA "Ookie-Cookie," AKA "Cum on a Cracker."
也就是沾满精♥液♥的饼干
It's very simple. We stand around in a circle
规则很简单 我们围成一圈
and jerk off onto a Triscuit.
对着饼干打飞机
Last one to come eats it.
最后一个射的把它吃了
Wait, what's that now?
等等 什么玩意
But, and here's why we're men of our word,
但我们都会信守承诺的
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表