剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Nothing. That's a very weird thing to say.
没什么 这么说出来非常奇怪
Ye-- yeah, you're right.
是啊 你说得没错
I mean, don't even listen to me.
我是说 别听我瞎说
I don't even know what I'm talking about.
我自己都不知道自己在说什么
No, why did you say that?
不 你为什么要这么说
Why did I say what?
我为什么要说什么
Tell me. Tell me, Nick.
告诉我 告诉我 尼克
When Andrew and I were in the city, we saw this hat
我和安德鲁在城里的时候 我们看到一顶帽子
and then it kissed your mom, and then the hat was a woman.
帽子亲了你妈妈 接着帽子变成了一个女人
What? I couldn't be clearer, Jessi.
什么 我说得再清楚不过了 杰西
Your mom kissed a woman and the woman wasn't your dad.
你妈妈亲了一个女人 而那个女人不是你♥爸♥
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Jessi.
对不起 真的对不起 杰西
Wait a minute, you guys went to the city, like, two weeks ago.
等等 你们大约两周前去的城里
Who's keeping calendar? I am keeping calendar.
谁还在记录日程表啊 我在记日程
You never told me you saw my mom cheating on my dad.
你从未告诉过我你看到我妈妈背着我爸出轨
You suck. I'm sorry, Jessi.
你真是烂透了 对不起 杰西
You are a bad friend.
你真是个坏朋友
Oh, fuck. Me and my big mouth.
该死的 我这张大嘴巴
Big Mouth, that's the show, that's the show.
《大嘴巴》 就是这部剧 就是这部剧
Hey you, and you at home on the elliptical watching this,
嗨 你 还有你在家里边骑椭圆机边看
I see you.
我看到你了
Don't you say a fucking word.
一句话也别给我说
We should get out of here.
我们应该离开这里
If we walk out now, it'll look totally weird.
如果我们现在走出去 那看起来就太尴尬了
Well, let's just not watch.
那我们就别看
Okay. Not watching.
好的 不看
What's he doing?
他在做什么
Oh, no, no, no, no. Let's just-- just keep doing this.
不不不不 我们就继续先这样
Hey, he's doing it again. Don't be afraid.
他又那样做了 别害怕
Oh, Daniel. Daniel, stop. What?
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 停手 怎么了
I think I made it clear I didn't want to do that.
我想我表达得很清楚了我不想那样做
God, you're really tangled and not sexually, huh?
天呐 你真的又混乱又不性感
Excuse me? Why are you being so weird?
你说什么 你为什么要表现得如此奇怪
You know what? Come on, what's your problem?
你知道吗 拜托 你怎么回事
This is my room but I'm out of here.
这是我的房♥间但我不想待在里面了
I have blue balls. That's assault.
我的蛋蛋很犹豫 这是人身侵犯
That was... Awful.
刚那一幕真是 很糟糕
Hot daddy.
辣得够劲
That is sweet stuff.
真是好东西
Hit me again. Are you sure?
再给我来一杯 你确定吗
Yeah. What's the point of any of this?
是的 这一切有什么意思
It's all bullshit anyway. Yeah. It is bullshit.
反正都是狗屁 是的 都是狗屁
My family sucks.
我的家庭糟透了
My family sucks, too.
我的家庭也糟透了
Party Wolf.
派对独狼
Yeah.
就是这样
The hormones in this house are going bananas cream pudding.
这房♥子里弥漫的荷尔蒙要催生出风花雪月了
Maury. Maury!
莫里 莫里
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
Oh, my God. What happened up there, that was so messed up.
我的天呐 刚刚上面发生了什么 真是一团糟
I know. I'm sorry. I crossed a line.
我知道 对不起 我越界了
What? No, not you.
什么 不 不是你
That guy, trying to get Leah to su--su-- do something.
那家伙 试图让利亚口 做点什么
We're all a little out of control tonight.
我们今晚都有点失控
Hey, Maury. You can keep your dicks at my apartment.
莫里 你可以把你的小♥弟♥弟♥放在我的公♥寓♥里
I'll give you your own dick drawer.
我给你单独找个抽屉放
Fuck you, coffee table.
去你的 咖啡桌
You taste so much better than my bath mat.
你比我的浴室防滑垫味道好太多了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
And I don't get any toenail clippings after we--
而我没有做任何脚趾甲剪报
Oh, my God.
我的天
I'm so sorry. Meh, no biggie.
真的非常抱歉 没什么大不了的
Oh, what's this? There's more?
这是什么 怎么拽了还有
Oh, my goodness.
我的天呐
You always just have a string of scarves hidden in your clothes?
你总是在衣服里藏着一串丝巾吗
Yeah, you never know when someone's gonna barf brandy on you.
对 你永远不知道谁何时会吐白兰地在你身上
Thank you for being so cool about this.
谢谢你化解了这份尴尬
Are you kidding? I'm just so jazzed you tongued me.
你在开玩笑吗 你和我舌吻我超兴奋的
This was a one-time thing, okay?
仅此一次 知道吗
Oh, Jessi, I promise. Never to be discussed again.
杰西 我保证 这事不许告诉任何人
I'm only gonna tell my brothers. Never discussed again.
我只会告诉我兄弟 不许告诉任何人
Yeah, okay, got it! Nobody.
好的 知道了 谁也不说
Party Wolf got Frenched.
派对独狼收到了法式热吻
Hey, there you are.
终于找到你了
Are you drinking coffee? Sort of.
你在喝咖啡吗 差不多
I didn't know how to make it,
我不知道该怎么煮咖啡
so I just stirred up coffee grounds into warm water.
于是我就把咖啡渣倒进热水里搅了搅
It's actually-- it's not bad.
实际上 味道不错
Nick, listen.
尼克 听着
Your sister was upstairs with some guy in a beanie hat.
你姐姐刚刚和一个带着无檐帽的家伙在楼上
Oh, that's Daniel. Leah likes him.
那是丹尼尔 利亚喜欢他
Not anymore. Yeah. Never again.
现在不喜欢了 是的 绝对不会再喜欢了
He was really aggressive.
他真的很咄咄逼人
He tried to force her to do something she did not want to do.
他试图让她做她不想做的事情
You guys are crazy. Daniel's the man.
你们俩疯了 丹尼尔是好人
Friends, Romans, tech people,
朋友们 罗马子民们 科技宅们
lend me your best impressions
把你们最好的表演借给我
for a game of celebrity.
来参加这场名人模仿秀吧
See, there's nothing cooler than a person who's always on.
你瞧 没什么比一直精力充沛的人更酷的了
Janet Jackson. Madonna.
珍妮·杰克逊 麦当娜
Barack Obama. Beyoncé.
巴拉克·奥巴马 碧昂斯
Beyoncé!
碧昂斯
Nick, love Queen Bey.
尼克 我超爱碧女王
Who run the world? Girls.
谁掌管着这个世界 女孩子们
Yeah. All right.
没错 好了
My turn.
轮到我了
All right. Our fabulous hostess, come on down.
好的 我们光彩照人的女主人 请上台
Thank you, Daniel.
谢谢 丹尼尔
Okay.
好了
You're making out with somebody. Kissing someone.
你和某人在亲热 亲吻某人
Ooh, ooh! Barack Obama.
巴拉克·奥巴马
And you're pushing someone's...
然后你在推某人的
Coach Steve eating a sandwich. You're praying?
吃三明治的史蒂夫教练 你在祈祷吗
You're praying to Mecca, you're a Muslim.
你在朝着麦加祈祷 你是个穆♥斯♥林♥
Barack Hussein Obama.
巴拉克·侯赛因·奥巴马
Someone kissing another person.
一个人在亲吻另外一个人
Is it Party Wolf?
是派对独狼吗
Daniel, you're doing Daniel.
是丹尼尔 你演的是丹尼尔
Wait, what? That's not me.
等等 什么 那才不是我
Actually, that is so you.
实际上 就是你 太惟妙惟肖了
How is that Daniel?
那怎么会是丹尼尔
He's a head pusher. He's a head pusher.
他是个推头者 他是个推头者
He did a head push. Head push?
他确实推了女生的头 推头
What is a head push?
推头是什么
It's when a man pushes a woman's head
就是当一个人向下推女人的头
to try to get a blowjob.
试图让她为其口♥交♥
Wait, that's a move?
等等 还有这么一手吗
Not a fan of the head push.
我可不喜欢被推头
All my life I've been waiting for them to go down there.
我一辈子都等着她们主动俯下身去
I didn't know you could do a push. You can't push.
我竟然不知道可以推一把 你不能推
No push. I'm not pushing, baby.
不推 我可没推 宝贝
Nick, I need to borrow your car.
尼克 我要借你的车用一下
Okay, hold on.
好了 打住
You're making it sound like I assaulted you or something.
你说得就好像是我冒犯了你似的
You tried to push my head down. I made a suggestion.
你试图把我的头往下推 我只是提个建议
Oh, yeah, and when I didn't take your suggestion,
是啊 而当我没有接受你的建议
you did it again. Come on.
你又推了一次 拜托
I wish women were more sex positive,
我是希望女人能在性方面更主动一点
but we're just not there yet.
但我们还没到那么一步
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表