剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
And let's not forget Ron Goldman.
别忘了罗纳德·高曼
Ron Goldman. Speaking of waiters,
罗纳德·高曼 说到服务员
where the hell is that guy?
他人呢
Oh, these scallops. Where's the men's room?
这些扇贝 男厕在哪
And we need more bread!
我们还要面包
Fatima knew if her father caught her
法蒂玛知道如果让父亲抓到她
running down to the stables at this hour
这个点跑来马厩
he would forbid her from studying at la universidad.
他就不会让她去上大学了
But was it her fault that she craved a ride?
但她喜欢马是她的错吗
Fatima, come to me.
法蒂玛 快过来
I am hungry for your touch
我想要你抚摸我
and for warm spiced oats.
还想要温乎的五香燕麦
Wait, did you guys read through lunch?
等等 你们午饭时间都在看这个吗
Uh, yes, we did.
是的
You must really like that book.
这书肯定很好看了
Right now Fatima is trying to track Gustavo's movements
法蒂玛想跟着星星
by following the stars,
来寻找古斯塔沃
so she creates a rudimentary astronomy lab.
所以她建了个简易的天文台
Oh, my God, have you read Doubting Andreas?
天啊 你看了《多疑的安德里亚斯》吗
He too creates a rudimentary astronomy lab.
他也建了一个天文台
Have you ever looked up at the stars
你抬头看过星星
and thought, "The world is so big"?
然后觉得世界很大吗
"And I'm so small"? And yet so loud.
然后觉得自己很渺小 也很吵
This is the library. Please go away, I am reading.
这是图书馆 快走开 我在看书呢
Jesus. Okay.
好吧
Let's go see if that science teacher is still crying.
我们去看看科学老师是不是还在哭
Fatima looked down at her intricately laced bodice,
法蒂玛看着她精致的花边胸衣
her sensual, ripe breasts bursting from--
她丰满柔软的大胸从
See what I mean? That brassiere is U-G-L-Y.
明白了吧 这胸罩太丑了
It ain't got no alibi. It's Dog shit, I know.
毫无疑问 太丑了 我知道
Really? The Rock of Gibraltar.
不是吧 《直布罗陀岩》
Why is every girl I know obsessed with this?
为什么所有女生都爱看这个
Well, there is this incredible romance
这书讲了法蒂玛和古斯塔沃
between Fatima and... Gustavo.
美妙的爱情
So, what, do they kiss privates or what's the deal?
所以呢 他们亲私处啥的了吗
Kiss privates? You know what I mean.
亲私处 你懂我意思
Do they have sex? No, Nicky, they can't. That's the point.
他们做♥爱♥了 尼克 他们不能做♥爱♥
That's where the tension comes from. Of course, the tension.
这就是好看的地方 好吧
You have no idea why girls read this book, do you?
你不知道为什么女生爱看这本书吧
Yeah, I do. Because it turns them on.
我知道 因为这书看了会性起
What was that now?
什么
Newsflash: girls get horny too.
小科普 女生也会饥渴
Don't tell me you didn't know that. Of course I did.
别告诉我你不知道 我知道啊
Girls are just as horny as boys.
女生和男生一样饥渴
We just don't talk about it constantly.
只是我们不常说
Hey, Lia, I just remembered I have a book report to write.
莉娅 我刚想起来我要写篇读后感
Can I borrow Rock of Gibraltar ? Fine.
我能借一下《直布罗陀岩》吗 好吧
I don't know what you're up to, you little perv,
虽然不知道你打什么主意 小变♥态♥
but I like the journey you're on.
但我很开心你去看
I still don't see what the rush is, honey.
你急什么啊 宝贝
You've already got a perfectly nice bra.
你已经有合适的内衣了
You tell Shannon you do not want nice.
你告诉香农你要的不是合适
You want two scoops of Haagen-Dazs French vanilla boobies.
你想要两个哈根达斯香草味的大胸
Mom, I want something... voluptuous.
妈 我想要性感点的
A woman's bosom should resemble the wild,
女人的胸应该像野生的
sweet oranges of Valencia
巴伦西亚甜橘一样
which yearn to be plucked.
渴望被弹拨
Oh, honey, buying a fancy bra
宝贝 买♥♥件好内衣
won't make you look like these models.
你也不会像这些模特的
They all have their ribs removed and their buttholes bleached.
他们拆了肋骨 漂白了屁♥眼♥的
I get it. I just want a grownup bra, okay?
我明白 我只想要个大人的内衣 好吗
This one! This is the one.
这个 就这个
Tell Shannon you'll kill yourself if you don't get it.
告诉香农不给买♥♥这个 就要死
How about this one?
这个呢
I don't know, Jessi. Is this bra really... you?
杰西 这个不适合你吧
Yes! Of course it's you!
当然适合
It's always been you! Shh, shh. I got this.
这才是你 让我来
Was it not you, Mom, who insisted from an early age
不是在我小时候就说
that I quote, "Embrace my power," end quote, as a female?
拥抱女性的力量吗
Yes, but this red bra.
是 但这个红色内衣
I mean, this is a power that you can't handle yet.
不是你能驾驭的
Are you trying to make me afraid of my own sexuality?
你是想让我害怕自己的性别吗
No, Jessi Are you slutshaming me?
不 杰西 你觉得我是婊♥子♥吗
I would never slut-shame you.
当然不是
Are you the patriarchy?
你主张父权制吗
Oh, my God, of course not.
天啊 当然不是
Go in for the kill.
可以将军了
Eleanor Roosevelt once said, quote,
埃莉诺·罗斯福曾经说过
"Do one thing every day that scares you," closed quote,
每天做一件害怕的事
and I think this red bra scares both of us.
我觉得这个红内衣让咱俩都害怕
Oh, my God, we did it!
天啊 买♥♥到了
We got a bra, oh, my God!
我们买♥♥到内衣了 天啊
You think you're excited.
你看上去很兴奋
I just found out
我刚发现
Dippin' Dots isn't fluorescent guinea pig doodies.
"滴点"不是豚鼠的粪便
It's ice cream. But you were eating it anyway?
而是冰淇淋 但你还是吃了
Yeah. Couldn't figure out
没错 当然不知道
why these doodies were so delicious, so.
为什么这些粪便这么好吃
What are you, bra shopping or what?
你在买♥♥内衣吗
Shark Tank is making me nuts.
《鲨鱼坦克》太难看了
I know that rotten kid stole my idea
我就知道那个小崽子偷了我的主意
for the illuminated toilet seat.
弄了亮灯马桶椅
I'm reading. I never put it on paper,
我在看书 我都没发表过
I never said it out loud, but somehow he crawled into my brain
也没说过 但他就能钻进我的脑子
and he stole my intellectual property.
偷走我的知识产权
Fatima, I need you.
法蒂玛 我需要你
My love, if my father sees you he will have you killed.
亲爱的 如果我爸看到你 他会杀了你
After tonight, we need never fear again.
今晚过后 我们就不用担心了
I have spoken to El Colon.
我跟埃尔·科伦谈了
Tomorrow, I become horse.
明天我就会变成一匹马
But the transformation, it will be painful, yes?
但变形很痛苦吧
Hush now, my love.
别说了 宝贝
We will face tomorrow when it comes.
明天的事明天再说
Tonight... we dance.
今晚我们跳舞吧
I want to hold you close, Barbara.
我想紧紧抱着你 芭芭拉
Oh, but we shouldn't. But we must.
不行 可以
Hey, did you put my toilet seat idea on Facebook
你把我马桶椅的电子发到脸书上了吗
or did you mention it to one of your friends?
还是跟朋友说了
Perhaps I should leave you two alone.
我还是让你俩缠绵吧
No. Gustavo, please.
古斯塔沃 别走
Barbara, I must go,
芭芭拉 我必须走
because... I don't like him.
因为 我不喜欢他
You know what I'm gonna do? Get a lawyer and sue that kid.
你猜我要干嘛 找个律师告那孩子
Do you mind? I'm reading. Fine!
能别说话了吗 我在看书 好吧
I'm going to sleep.
我要睡了
Oh, God.
天啊
I can't believe I ate those scallops again.
我居然又吃扇贝了
Oh, Marty!
马蒂
Listen, while you're up,
听着 趁你还醒着
there's a thing of Rolaids in my dress shoes.
我皮鞋里有制酸药 帮我拿一下吧
Okay, show-off. What are you, Mr. Library now?
装逼犯 你现在是图书馆先生了吗
President of Books, Comptroller of...
书会主席 主任
Jay, you're out of steam. Shut up, I got this.
杰伊 想不出来啦 闭嘴 我可以
Books. Fuck! Guys, I think I'm onto something.
书籍 操 哥们 我好像有发现了
There's a reason all the girls are reading this book.
女生看这书是有原因的
Lia told me. It turns them on.
莉娅跟我说这会让她们性起
Get this, girls are horny too.
听好了 女生也会饥渴
Just as horny as guys, supposedly.
跟男生一样
No, no, that's impossible. What's impossible?
这不可能 什么不可能
According to Nick, girls are horny too.
尼克说女生也饥渴
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表