剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
What the...?
什么
There's no way girls are as horny as I am.
女生不可能和我一样饥渴
That's true. Jay fucks his pillow.
没错 杰伊会操他枕头
I also once fucked this really sexy bag of potting soil.
我还操过一袋好看的盆栽土
See? They can't be like Jay. To completion.
瞧 她们不可能和杰伊一样 话题结束
The boy is a deviant. I'm not allowed back in that greenhouse.
这货是个变♥态♥ 他们不让我进那间温室了
All I know is Lia says girls get horny.
我只知道莉娅说女生也会饥渴
So you're telling me Devon gets horny?
你是说德文也会饥渴
Yeah. Yes!
没错 太好了
What about Principal Baron? Apparently, they all do.
那巴伦校长呢 都会
All of them! But not...
所有人 但
Missy? Andrew, she's reading that book
米西呢 安德鲁 她在看那本书
and evidently, that's one of their triggers.
很明显 这书也会让她性奋
My God, you're right. Missy gets horny.
天啊 你说得对 米西也会饥渴
I'm telling you, they all do.
她们都会
This book makes them horny? It's just porn, then, right?
这本书会让她们性奋 这就是黄书吧
They're walking around school reading porn!
她们在学校看黄书
Actually, no. Jesus, this is no fair!
不是 天啊 这不公平
Girls walking around school reading porn,
女生在学校看黄书就可以
and I make one drawing of 23 teachers having consensual sex,
我画一张23个老师乱♥交♥的图
and I'm the creep.
就成了变♥态♥
Yeah, I wasn't included in the drawing, but that's okay.
画里没有我 但没事
It was just the academic teachers
他的画里面
is how he did the cutoff there, so...
都是学术老师
So, what, this is gonna be on The Office
这会上《办公室》
or Modern Family or what?
还是《摩登家庭》吗
Boy, these straight to camera testimonials
这些获奖感言
are great for narrative structure.
对叙事结构很有帮助
They're a crutch, but they cut right to the chase.
他们是支柱 但他们不说废话
They really help with story.
对故事很有帮助
Not in this case. This is a, you know, a departure,
跟这件事无关 这次是突离
but they'll find their way back.
但他们会找到回来的路
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Okay. You are Fatima.
嗯 你是法蒂玛
You are sexy. Really? I don't know.
你很性感 是吗 我不确定
You do know. What do I know?
你确定 我知道什么呢
How to dance!
如何跳舞
**You throw open the door To adventures like you've never known*
*打开从未探索过的世界吧
Holy shit, is that Jessi?
我♥操♥ 那是杰西
**You'll feel your confidence, courage*
*你会感受到自己的信心 勇气
**And cup size magically grow*
*罩杯奇迹般地变大
**It will make mountains of your hills And grant you a life*
*增长见识 让生活充满
**of endless thrills*
*无尽的惊喜
**And set passions aflame Down the depths of your womanly soul*
*让你的女人心中充满了激♥情♥的火焰
Own it, bitch.
可以啊 妹子
*Sexy red bra* Hi, Jessi.
*性感的红内衣* 杰西
**Sexy red bra*
*性感的红内衣
Hi, red bra. Jesus, Andrew.
红内衣 天啊 安德鲁
**It'll transform you Into an object of envy and awe*
*这会让你变成令人妒忌敬畏的对象
So trashy.
太烂了
Please, Jessi, I have $28. I want to give it to you.
杰西 我有28块钱 都给你吧
Well, bonjour to the lovely Ms. Glaser.
你好啊 可爱的格拉泽小姐
*Sexy red bra* Who do you think you are,
*性感红内衣* 你以为你是谁
one of the Kardashians?
卡戴珊家族的吗
**It will lift up your life, my dear*
*这会让你的生活变好 亲爱的
**But beware of the fall*
*但小心跌倒
What the hell? Why are you crying?
怎么了 你怎么哭了
Because it's all so overwhelming.
我受不了这一切
My mom was right.
我妈是对的
Don't you ever say that again. What? She said I wasn't ready,
不许这么说 干嘛 她说我没准备好
and I wasn't ready for all those eyes on me.
我就是没准备好 那么多人看我
But you liked some of them. I know!
但你有点喜欢 我知道
But what about Mr. Lizer and Jay and... Lola.
可是莉兹先生 杰伊还有洛拉
I want to throw this thing away. Yes, drown the bra. Kill it!
我要扔掉 把内衣冲掉吧
Or maybe I could just put it in my backpack.
我也可以放进书包里
Yeah, keep it. I still love it, too.
嗯 留着吧 我也很喜欢
So, we know girls read the book because it makes them horny.
我们知道女生读那本书是因为可以让她们性奋
And we know Jessi is reading the book,
杰西也在读
ergo Jessi is horny and she's wearing a red bra,
说明杰西也饥渴 她还穿红内衣
which means she wants us to know she's horny.
说明她想让我们知道她很饥渴
Or she just likes the bra. The bra isn't a bra.
她可能就是喜欢那个内衣 那不光是件内衣
It's a signal. Okay, let's say it is a signal.
那是个信♥号♥♥ 就算是吧
What do we even do with that?
我们能干嘛呢
I don't see what we can do with that.
我们啥也做不了
We can relieve Jessi of her horniness
我们可以摸她的咪♥咪♥
by touching her boobs.
帮她释放一下
She'll be grateful. I know if I was walking around
她会很感激的 如果我鸡鸡上戴着红内衣
with a red bra on my dick,
到处走的话
I'd want somebody to touch my dick, right?
我会希望别人碰我的鸡♥巴♥ 对吧
You're a little fuckin' freak, I like hanging out with you.
你个小淫棍 我很喜欢
Mi amor, you look fantastica.
天啊 你看上去美极了
Martin is a muy lucky man.
马丁真幸运
Muchas gracias.
谢谢
And it's Marty. Go to him.
他叫马蒂 去找他吧
Go to... Marty?
去找马蒂
Good Christ, are you eating scallops again?
天啊 你又在吃扇贝
They're leftovers! Why are you so dressed up?
剩下了嘛 你怎么打扮这么漂亮
I thought maybe we could...
我以为我们可以
What? You know...
干嘛 那啥嘛
Oh, all right.
明白了
Let me go sit on the toilet for a minute, clear the pipes.
我去洗手间排泄一下
You know, the scallops.
把扇贝拉出来
Forget it! What's the matter?
算了吧 怎么了
You know what the matter is? You are not Gustavo.
你说怎么了 你不是古斯塔沃
The horse? You're mad 'cause I'm not a horse.
那匹马 你因为我不是马而生气
I'm not mad you're not a horse, I'm mad that you don't love me
不是 我是因为你不像爱扇贝一样
as much as you love the GD scallops.
爱我而生气
What? That's crazy. I love you both, in different ways.
什么 太扯了 我爱你俩的方式不同而已
Ooh, speaking of which...
说到这
Oh, Marty.
马蒂
This scallop man, he does not know how to treat a woman.
这个扇贝男不知道怎么对待女人呢
I know.
是啊
Even when I was a horse
哪怕我是匹马
I did not make noises or smells of this nature.
我都不会制♥造♥噪音和毒气
Just wanted to let you know, I read you loud and clear.
就是想跟你说一声 我非常明白
Excuse me? Signal received.
你说啥 收到信♥号♥♥
I sent no signal. Yeah, winkwink. I get it.
我没发信♥号♥♥ 明白
Uh-oh, Dickarus is flying too close to the sun.
小鸡♥巴♥飞得离太阳太近了
But if he's right it changes everything.
但如果他是对的 这会改变一切
Like when a baboon is in heat and presents its red bum-bum
比如狒狒发♥情♥时露出红屁♥股♥
so the other baboons know it's time to monkey around.
其他狒狒就知道可以开搞了
What the fuck are you talking about?
你在说什么
Hello! The red bra, the book. I know how horny you are.
拜托 红内衣 那本书 我知道你有多饥渴
And as your friend, I want to help you out
作为你的朋友 我愿意帮你
by touching your boob--
我来摸摸你的胸吧
And now you're choking me.
我不能呼吸了
And I'm wondering if maybe that's not what you wanted me to do.
可能你并不想让我摸你胸吧
No, that's not what I wanted you to do.
没错 我不想
I just thought, when I get horny, I want somebody--
我只是觉得 我要是饥渴了 会想让
You have no idea what I want, you fucknut shitbag!
你不知道我想要什么 你个垃圾
Huh, I guess the bra wasn't a signal. And Jessi is very strong.
看来内衣不是信♥号♥♥ 杰西好强壮啊
Hi Andrew, if you're finished with Doubting Andreas,
安德鲁 如果你看完《多疑的安德里亚斯》
I thought you might like
不如问我借
to borrow my copy of The Rock of Gibraltar.
《直布罗陀岩》这本书吧
You think I would like it? Oh, yeah.
你觉得我会喜欢 是啊
There's telescopes and compasses and Islamic art,
这里面有望远镜 指南针还有伊♥斯♥兰♥艺术
basically everything you want in an interesting book.
这本书里有你喜欢的所有东西
And of course there's Gustavo.
当然还有古斯塔沃
Anyway, it's definitely worth a read.
总之很值得一看
There's something for everyone in there, I think.
所有人都会在里面找到想要的东西
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表