剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
you get to watch the porno while you jerk off, so everybody wins.
我们可以边看片边打飞机 皆大欢喜
Except for the bitch who has to eat the cum-soaked cracker.
除了最后那个要吃都是精♥液♥饼干的人
Wow, okay, a lot to process here.
这也太紧张了吧
On the one hand, we get to watch porn,
其一 我们能看黄♥片♥
but on the other we might have to eat cum.
其二 我们可能会吃♥精♥液
But on the third hand, I'm looking at prepubescent Nick
其三 我觉得尼克还没进入青春期
and I don't think his "Frosting factory's" open for business yet.
他应该还射不出来吧
But on the fourth hand that fucker punched you in the face,
其四 那个混♥蛋♥揍了你的脸
so he can eat a dick and a jizzcuit.
所以就让他吃♥精♥干吧
Pardon me, Val, may I see that cracker for a second?
抱歉 瓦尔 我能看一下饼干吗
Sure. It's low-sodium, for now.
好的 现在是低盐的
What the hell, you assclown? Now we have to get another Triscuit!
搞什么 小垃圾 我们得去再拿一个饼干了
You two, don't go anywhere.
你俩哪也不许去
Nick, we're getting you out of here. What? Why?
尼克 快走 什么 为什么
This has been a terrible night,
今晚太糟糕了
filled with many dark and regrettable things.
我们做了很多后悔的事情
Years from now we'll talk about this at a party,
多年以后 我们再谈起这场派对
thinking it's funny,
会觉得挺有趣
and then immediately feel embarrassed
然后瞬间就会觉得丢人
and realize this was almost certainly child abuse.
然后意识到这简直就是虐童
Let's go. Do you think we can get out of here?
我们走 我们能离开这里吗
My dear boy, I make this vow--
亲爱的 我发誓
no cum shall enter your tummy.
你不会吃♥精♥液的
A broken promise I made to Rod Stewart. Is that true?
我也对罗德·斯图尔特说过 但没做到 是吗
You're picturing it, we're talking about it.
你在想象这副画面 我们还在谈论它
What? A callback to the last episode.
什么 这是上集的话
They're binge-watching it. You're binge-watching it, right?
他们在连着看呢 你们在连着看对吧
I can't wait for you to see the next one.
下集更精彩
Jessi discovers her vagina.
杰西发现了她的阴♥道♥
It's a very sex-positive episode.
非常正面的性教育哦
You just invited me here to make fun of me.
你请我来这就是为了取笑我的
No, I didn't.
才不是
This is going to be my harrowing middle-school story
我以后在"飞蛾故事会"上一定会谈起
that I tell on The Moth.
这个痛苦的中学故事的
Jessi, you have to see this pic of Missy kissing your dog.
杰西 你得看看米西亲你的狗的照片
We're posting it #MissyFit. What?
我们起名叫"米西装" 什么
It's awesome. I got her full-on Frenching your dog.
太棒了 我拍到她跟你的狗舌吻了
Come on, guys, you can't post that. No one touches my phone!
拜托 你们不能发 别碰我的手♥机♥
Pull her hair out from the roots!
把她头发拔下来
Let go of the phone! Stop trying to make out with me, lesbo!
松开手♥机♥ 别纠缠我 女同
You're not my mom!
你又不是我妈
Let go of my hair!
放开我的头发
Rusted Root isn't rusty at all.
"锈根"真好听
**On my way On my way*
*这就来 这就来
Done. They're deleted.
搞定 删掉了
I hate you. Your house sucks!
我讨厌你 你家真烂
My God, I'm a dump truck.
天啊 我是个垃圾车
I don't think you're a very nice person, Jessi.
我觉得你真不好相处 杰西
But I deleted the photo.
我把照片都删了啊
But you yelled at me and you called me weird.
但你对我嚷嚷 说我很古怪
Honestly, Jessi, there's a special place in hell
说实话 杰西 地狱里有个地方
for women who don't support other women.
专门为不支持别的女人的人建立的
Are you fucking joking, Devin?
你在逗我吗 德温
You're the ringleader of all of this!
都是因为你
I only went along with it so you would like me.
我顺着你是想让你喜欢我
I only do everything so that Devin will like me.
我做的所有事都是想让德温喜欢我
I'm sorry you're all such beta-bitches,
你们这些小婊砸们 我很抱歉
and for your 411-formation, it's tough being in charge.
告诉你们 当大姐大也很难
You don't know what it's like
你们不明白
being the prettiest and the most popular girl at school.
在学校里当最美最受人欢迎的人是什么感觉
You can't know.
你们不可能知道
God!
天啊
"Prettiest" seemed kinda wedged in there.
"最美"有点过分了吧
Soldiers of fortune, your mission is to escape this house.
雇佣兵们 你们的任务是逃离这间屋子
Okay, what do we do?
好 我们该怎么办
Press my nip. It's the start button.
按我的奶♥子♥ 这是开始键
Where do you turd burglars think you're going?
你们两个小强盗要去哪啊
That's coarse! Run!
太粗俗了 快跑
Eat my seed, gaylords!
吃我的精♥液♥ 基佬
When did he have time to jerk off?
你哪来的时间射♥精♥
It stings! But it's worth it!
好疼啊 但很值得
Make a right.
右拐
That's the door they never open. Screw that!
这就是他们从来不开的门 管它呢
Jay's mom was here the whole time?
杰伊的妈妈一直在这
You boys havin' fun? No. Your sons are insane.
你俩玩的开心吗 不 你儿子疯了
We want to go home.
我们要回家
I didn't realize you were a bunch of pussies.
没想到你俩是怂包
What's that?
什么
Boys! We've got runners!
儿子们 有逃兵
My God, she's one of them. Come and get 'em!
天啊 她和他们是一伙的 抓住他们
Oh, my God, it's Featuring Ludacris!
天啊 是卢达克里斯伴唱
Me... me...
我 我
Me.
我
Oh, my God, we made it. That was insane!
天啊 我们成功了 太爽了
No. No, no, wait. No.
不不 不行
No, no, this can't be...
不不 不行啊
Pilbo. Oh, no, I can't leave him with those monsters, Nick.
枕尔博 我不能让它落到畜生的手里 尼克
Oh, man. I'm really sorry, Andrew,
我真的很抱歉 安德鲁
but we can't go back in there just for a pillow.
但我们不能只为了个枕头就回去啊
Nick, it's not just a pillow...
尼克 它不光是枕头
it's my special pillow.
它是我最特别的枕头
Hey, look at me. Oh, my God.
看着我 天啊
We're going back in.
我们回去吧
We're going to get Pilbo.
我们回去拿枕尔博
Devin! Devin!
德温 德温
We've got to do something.
我们得做点什么
The neighbors are gonna think you're sacrificing a goat.
邻居会以为你们在用活羊祭祀呢
Lola, I want to help you guys make up.
洛拉 我想帮你们和好
Like, why?
为什么
Because I would never want to come between you and Devin.
因为我不想插在你和德温之间
Wait, hold on, are you saying we should kill Devin,
等等 你是说我们应该杀了德温
take her skin and wear it,
把她的皮剥下来套上
and then blame the whole thing on Missy, or what?
然后让米西当替罪羊吗
No. I just think you and Devin belong together.
不 我觉得你和德温才是好伙伴
Oh, my God, that's actually, like, very sweet.
天啊 这话太暖心了
Okay, here, just repeat after me.
好了 复述我的话
Devin... What?
德温 干嘛
Are you gonna yell at me for kissing your stepdad, too?
你要因为我亲你后爸来吼我了吗
Wait, what? I will cut your skin off!
等等 什么 你要剥了你的皮
Lola...
洛拉
Okay. Listen, I get it.
听着 我明白
It's really hard being in charge
当大姐大真的很难
and we're super lucky to have you.
我们有你真是太幸运了
We demand perfection and that's not fair,
我们对你要求太高 这对你不公平
but we only do it because you're honestly, like, a goddess
但我们这样是因为我们觉得你就是女神
and that's why it's so hard
所以我们很难不去想
to not want to literally turn you into a human jumpsuit.
剥了你的皮做成连身衣裤
That's all I ever wanted to hear. Oh, my God.
我想听的就是这个 天啊
I went offscript there at the end. I know.
最后那句是我自己编的 我知道
Wow, you really pulled a Cyrano, Jessi.
你可真是情圣啊 杰西
Oh, Missy, I'm so sorry I was mean.
米西 我很抱歉说了那些话
And I'm sorry I made you say that stuff.
我很抱歉让你那么说
I just wanted you to be popular
我只是想让你受欢迎
and have flat-iron hair
做个离子烫
and call the fucking shots!
当大姐大
And I'm sorry I spazzed out.
我很抱歉我失态了
This really has been a harrowing ordeal of emotional brutality.
这可真是情绪失控的痛苦回忆啊
So, the crying portion of the evening has concluded,
好了 别哭了
and now it's time to watch a movie.
我们去看电影吧
Or we could watch Castle starring Nathan Fillion.
我们可以看内森·菲利安演的《灵书妙探》
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表