剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
and you're my trusted assistant. Maybe we're both the magician.
你是我信任的助手 也许咱俩都是魔术师
Pam, will you make me the happiest magician on Earth?
帕姆 你愿意让我成为世界上最幸福的魔术师吗
Jay.
杰伊
No. What?!
不 什么
I will throw myself down the stairs and frame you for the murder!
我要自己摔下楼梯 然后诬陷你杀我
All right, it's clear what happened here.
这里发生的事很明显
The pillow, in a fit of rage, threw the sexy child magician
枕头一怒之下把这个帅气的小魔术师
down the stairs, he dies.
推下了楼梯 他就死了
She took him down. Goose down.
她把他推下来了
Have you seen my sunglasses?
你见过我的墨镜吗
Are these your sunglasses?
这是你的吗
The kid's magic.
这小子的魔术
Excuse me, have you seen this hat?
抱歉 你见过这个帽子吗
Excuse me, ma'am, have you seen a lame jazz hat
抱歉 女士 你见过一顶
that's keeping me from my ultimate goal?
阻止我完成梦想的烂爵士帽吗
Sweetie pie, have you tried looking inside your own butthole?
亲爱的 你去屁♥眼♥里看过吗
Pardon me? Nick, it's me.
你说什么 尼克 是我
Duke?
公爵
Did you know I've been inside 11 different people today?
你知道我今天占据了11个人吗
That ties my record from when I was alive.
这平了我在世的记录
**How those dicks hangin' You tiny cracker honkies?*
*喜欢那些在你面前晃着的鸡鸡吗
You're drunk, Duke. No, you're Duke.
你喝醉了 公爵 不 你是公爵
Drunk. Duke, we lost my jazz hat.
喝醉 公爵 我把爵士帽丢了
Well, then, let's go and find it.
那我们去找吧
We can't just go running around the city.
我们不能在市中心乱晃
Of course you can. We could get lost.
当然可以 我们会丢的
That's nonsense.
扯淡
You're never lost in New York City.
但纽约城里永远不会迷路
**If you're lost in the Apple And can't get found*
*如果你在纽约丢了
**Just hop the subway to Chinatown*
*跳上去唐人街的地铁
**Oops, I guess we're Brooklyn bound*
*我们还在布鲁克林
**But you're never lost in New York City*
*但纽约城里永远不会迷路
**In Williamsburg all the old-time Jews*
*在威廉斯堡所有老犹太人
**Have rented their buildings to hipster dudes*
*都把自己的房♥子租给了嬉皮士
**With their waist-length beards and their buckled shoes*
*那些人都留着齐腰胡穿着带扣鞋
**Still you're never lost in New York City*
*但纽约城里永远不会迷路
Over there.
那边
**Chances are you won't get shot*
*才不会被枪击
**And the vibe is shitty in Long Island City*
*长岛环境差
**But it's one of old Duke's favorite spots*
*但老公爵最喜欢这里
**Flushing, Queens is some messed-up jive*
*皇后区法拉盛就像一支糟糕的摇摆舞
**Those mahjong ladies will eat you alive*
*麻将馆的女人能把你生吞掉
**There's poets and punks and hookers and creeps*
*这里有诗人有庞克有妓♥女♥还有变♥态♥
**It's fucked-up and beautiful and it never sleeps*
*这里既混乱又美丽 从不入眠
**Yeah, it's weird and wonderful gorgeous and gritty*
*这里诡异美好华丽而艰苦
**But you're never lost in New York City*
*但纽约城里永远不会迷路
Is he gonna be okay? He's famously dead.
他没事吧 他是个死人
I'm not too worried about him.
我不是很担心他
We, on the other hand, are completely lost.
而我们倒是彻底迷路了
Oh, my God, look.
我的天 看
My jazz hat. Come on.
我的爵士帽 快来
Oh my God. What is this? Two girls, one hat.
天啊 怎么了 两个妞 一顶帽子
In flagrante de lesbo.
公然搞同性恋
It's a whole scene, man.
太长眼了
Oh me, my. That's Jessi's mom.
我的天 那是杰西的妈妈
She saw us. We're gonna be in oh so very much trouble.
她看见我了 我们会有大♥麻♥烦了
Let's all disappear.
我们快消失吧
Nick? Oh my God.
尼克 天啊
Andrew? Just to be clear,
安德鲁 事先说明一下
we didn't see you kissing a lady who's not your husband.
我们没有看见你和一个不是你老公的女人接吻
This is obviously very awkward.
这太尴尬了
Is it? It is.
是吗 没错
Look, I'm in the midst of something. Great.
听着 我是经历了一些事 很好
I met this person who happens to be a woman.
我遇到了这个人 而她碰巧是个女人
No judgment. And I've really connected with her.
无意评判 我和她真的很来电
And truthfully Greg and I... Your husband.
老实说 格雷格和我 你老公
...haven't been happy in a really long time.
已经很长一段时间都不幸福了
And, you know, he's checked out, I'm trying to check in.
你们也知道 他要离开了 我想接手
Does Jessi know? No, and...
杰西知道吗 不知道
I don't want her to know yet. I see.
我现在还不想让他知道 明白了
But I also know I can't ask you to lie.
但我知道我不能要你们撒谎
So you need to do what you think is right.
你们应该做你们觉得对的事
Honey, your poor tummy.
亲爱的 你可怜的肚子
I'm done. Wait--
吐完了 等下
He speaks for both of us.
他代表了我们两个
Wait a sec, why aren't you two in school?
等等 你们俩为什么没去上学
Why are you kissing a lady? Yeah.
你为什么吻一个女士 是啊
Maybe I should just walk away. Maybe we will, too.
或许我该走了 或许我们也该走了
Let's just be normal
下次我们见你的时候
when we see you, Seder second night.
表现正常点 回见
Why won't you marry me?
你为什么不嫁给我
Honey, you're still a child.
亲爱的 你还是个孩子
How would you even support us?
你怎么养我们
I don't know. I'll do whatever I have to do.
不知道 我会尽所有责任
We're in this together, Pam. I fuckin' love you.
我们一起面对 帕姆 我爱你
I love you, too, Jayvid Blaine.
我也爱你 杰威德·布莱恩
What'd you say? Jayvid Blaine.
你说什么 杰威德·布莱恩
Oh, yeah. Jay, put it in.
爽 杰 插♥进♥来
Okay. Damn it.
好吧 该死
What's wrong? Nothing. It's just
怎么了 没什么 就是
It hasn't happened to me before. Hold on.
我之前没这样过 等下
I'm just gonna cram it in soft, hope it gets hard inside.
我就软着进去 希望进去后能变硬
You think I'm disgusting, don't you? What? No, no, no!
你觉得我很恶心吗 什么 不不不
Of course not. I'm huge!
当然不是了 我太胖了
No, you look beautiful. I'm bursting at my seams, Jay!
不 你很美 我都快撑爆了 杰
No, you look gorgeous, are you kidding, babe?
不 你美极了 你开玩笑吧 宝贝
Honestly, I think I'm just worried about, you know,
老实说 我只是担心
hurting the baby with my huge dick.
我的大鸡♥巴♥伤到宝宝了
Don't worry about the baby.
别担心宝宝了
The baby's fine. I want you inside me.
宝宝没事 我要你插♥我♥
Yeah, say that again. I said I want you inside me.
再说一遍 我说我想你插♥我♥
Now you're hard.
你现在硬了
I'm hard as like, ice.
我硬得像冰块一样
Jay, put it in. Oh! I'm 40!
杰 进来吧 我40了
My penis is next to the baby's head.
我的老二顶到宝宝的头了
I'm rich!
我很有钱
That was crazy.
这太疯狂了
Shannon is having an affair with a woman.
香农和一个女人有外遇了
Poor Greg. God, poor Jessi.
可怜的格雷格 天 可怜的杰西
Kinda puts things into perspective, huh?
我们似乎表明立场了 对吗
Remember when your hat was important?
还记得之前你帽子还很重要吗
Not that it isn't.
现在它不打紧了
The jazz hat is gone. Yeah.
爵士帽不见了 是啊
So let's just go home. To Montauk.
那我们回家吧 去蒙托克
What? What?
什么 什么
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
Andrew, I looked for your hat,
安德鲁 我在找你的帽子
so now we go to Montauk. That was the deal.
所以我们现在去蒙托克 之前说好的
No, I never explicitly agreed to go to Montauk.
不 我从没有明确地同意要去蒙托克
Oh my God, you're such a weasel. Excuse me?
天啊 你真是个滑头 你说什么
Yeah, you're a scared weasel with a bad ear,
是的 你是个胆小的滑头 还耳背
dandruff, and the worst hat in America.
还有头皮屑 你的帽子也是全美最烂
What is with you and the hat? It's embarrassing!
你和那帽子有什么关系 太令人难堪了
It's embarrassing or I'm embarrassing?
是它令人难堪还是我令人难堪
Forget it, just forget it. No, no, I want to hear it.
算了 算了 不 不 我想听听
What do you want to hear?
你想听什么
You think you're cool and I'm a loser.
你觉得你很酷而我是个屌♥丝
Please. Well, I've got news for you.
拜托 我要告诉你
You needed me. Really?
你需要我 真的吗
Yeah, because you were too afraid to go to the city alone.
是的 因为你太害怕不敢一人去城里
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表