剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sorry about before, too. Okay.
之前的事我也很抱歉 嗯
Is that it? You still sound mad.
就这样 你还是挺生气的
... I'm gonna go home and burn my shorts.
我要回家烧了这条短裤
That makes two of us.
我也是
I was dishonest before about beating the buzzer, so...
之前我说差点拉裤子上是骗你的
How was your day, sweetie?
今天怎么样 宝贝
Jessi bear, what's wrong?
杰西熊熊 怎么了
I got my period. You got your period.
我月经来了 你来月经了
You made me wear white shorts.
你还让我穿白短裤
I made you wear white shorts.
我让你穿白短裤了
I'm so sorry.
太抱歉了
And then I scared the hell out of a cat.
然后我把猫吓死了
How was your day? To be honest with you, Duke, not great.
你今天过得怎么样 说实话公爵 不咋样
My girlfriend got her period and then she got really mad at me.
我女友来月经了 然后特别生我的气
Sounds like we both got pussy problems.
看来咱俩都遇到妹子[猫]的问题了
Duke, you're not being helpful. Relax, Nick.
公爵 这话一点用都没有 放松 尼克
This period hullabaloo will pass,
月经的事会过去的
but then it will come again, and again, and again,
然后会不断的重复
until one time she tells you it didn't come,
直到有一天她跟你说没来月经
and that's when you move away
然后你就搬走
and change your name to Duke Ellington.
改名叫艾灵顿公爵了
I have made tremendous mistakes in my life.
我这一生犯过很多的错
**I'm paying for my sins now*
*我在赎罪
Did you know that tampons are taxed as a luxury item?
你知道卫生棉塞收奢侈税吗
Yeah. It's a real luxury to stick a wad of cotton up your crotch.
没错 在阴♥道♥里塞一条棉花的确很奢侈
Could you please just tell me how to use a tampon?
你能教我怎么用卫生棉塞吗
Honey, you're not ready for tampons.
宝贝 你现在还用不着
Let's finish basic training before we go to Fallujah.
我们去费卢杰前先做些基础练习
Where we never should have been. I know, I know.
我们永远都不该去的 我知道
Fucking Cheney. Mom, please.
去他的切尼 妈
All right, let's start off with a pad. Thank you, Mom.
我们先从卫生巾开始 谢谢妈妈
It's gonna be okay. It just doesn't seem fair.
没事的 感觉不公平呢
It's not. Come here.
的确 过来
You know, if men got their period Mom!
如果男人来月经 妈
What? It'd be an Olympic sport.
干嘛 就会成为奥林匹克运动了
They'd give out medals for the heaviest flow.
他们会给流量最大的人颁奖
So, did you know that blood comes out of their vaginas?
你知道血是从阴♥道♥流出来的吗
It's really honestly crazy.
太扯了
I mean, what would you do
如果你鸡鸡每个月都会流血
if blood came out of your penis once a month?
你会怎么办
Oh, my! I don't know!
天啊 不知道
Why would you put that image in my head?
你为什么要让我想象这个画面
What would you do? One time I ate a bunch of roasted beets
你会怎么办 有次我吃了很多烤甜菜
and then when I pooped, it was red,
拉的屎是红色的
and I thot my butt was bleeding and I was like, "No."
我以为我屁♥眼♥流血了 我吓死了
Right. And then I was like,
嗯 然后我想起来
"Oh, yeah, I ate beets," So... I don't think that's the same.
我吃了甜菜 这不是一回事
What happened to Jessi today was pretty big.
今天对于杰西来说是件大事
Do you think she's not, like, good old Jessi anymore?
你觉得她不再是原来的好杰西了吗
No, no, she's always gonna be good old Jessi.
不 她会一直都是
I've known her forever. I don't know, man.
我了解她 这可不一样
You bleed out of your vagina once a month,
如果你每个月阴♥道♥都流血
that shit'll change you.
你也会变的
Indeed it will.
也是
This is not amazing.
这真不咋地
Hello, my precious little ravioli.
你好啊 我亲爱的小饺子
Quiet, baby. Who... what are you?
别出声 宝贝 你是谁
I am the Hormone Monstress.
我是荷尔蒙女怪物
If you're here to tell me how terrible being a woman is,
如果你来是为了告诉我做女人有多糟
the Statue of Liberty and my mom already covered that.
自♥由♥女神像和我妈已经说过了
The French are full of shit, your mother's a woman in decline.
法国人都是屎 你妈已经人老珠黄了
You're on the rise, girl. I am?
你正要绽放呢 是吗
But you'll have to make some changes, dumpling.
但你得做些改变 小饺子
For instance, what the fuck is this?
比如这是什么玩意
It's my baseball mitt. Get rid!
棒球手套 扔了
Listen to me!
听着
You want to shoplift lipstick,
你要去买♥♥口红
you want to listen to Lana Del Rey on repeat
在剪烂你所有T恤的时候
while you cut up all your T-shirts.
要反复听拉娜·德雷的歌♥
You want to scream at your mother and then laugh at her tears!
要冲着你妈大喊 在她哭的时候嘲笑她
But I don't want to scream at my mom.
我不想冲着我妈大喊
She's not your mom anymore.
她不再是你妈妈了
From now on, you call her Shannon.
从现在开始 你就叫她香农
You're very beautiful. I know.
你真好看 我知道
Why do you smell so good? Because I don't use deodorant
你身上怎么这么香 因为我不用除臭剂
and I only take bubble baths.
只洗泡泡浴
Everything okay in here, sweetie?
没事吧 亲爱的
Get the hell out, Shannon!
滚出去 香农
Your hair looks nice. I said get out!
你头发真好看 我说了滚出去
Beautifully done, my little gyoza.
漂亮 小饺子
These are going to be the greatest years of your life.
今年会是你这辈子最棒的一年
Now let's fling ourselves onto the bed
现在扑上♥床♥
and cry so hard no sound comes out.
默默地大哭一场吧
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表