剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, Matthew, I just want
马修 我想告诉你
to let you know that I-- I figured it out.
我终于弄明白了
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
You had a whole little journey, didn't you?
你有了一段经历 对吧
Well, guess what, sack of potatoes?
其实吧 小土豆
No one is 100-percent gay or straight.
没人全直或者全弯
It's a spectrum. Well, how gay are you?
都在这个范围里 那你多有基
I'm 20/20. Didn't Morrey give you the gay test?
我特别基 墨瑞给你做同性恋测试了吗
"Morrey"? Do you mean the Hormone Monster?
墨瑞 你是说荷尔蒙怪物吗
Yeah, Morrey. He's the fucking man.
是的 墨瑞 就是他
And he's only a monster when he does coke.
他嗑药的时候才会变成怪物
Well, that's--
这
anyway, I guess I should
总之 我觉得我
be in less of a hurry to figure everything out
先不着急弄明白一切
and just take each boner as it comes.
能硬就先享受吧
You're precious.
你真可爱
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go watch "PB:NYC,"
失陪了 我要去看《PB:NYC》了
which looks... super gay.
这片好像特别基
Bye-ee!
再见啦
What in the what? Where do we go now, Paul Bunyan?
干嘛呢 现在去哪 保罗·班扬
We're going to the Brambles in Central Park.
我们去找中♥央♥公园的树莓
Wait, what? Please tell me there's a Walgreens
等等 什么 中♥央♥公园的基佬圈
in the gay part of Central Park.
有沃尔格林吧
I really need a DVD of "Van Helsing" and a six-foot-long receipt.
我真的需要《范·海辛》的DVD以及很长的收据
Please tell me they put a Walgreens in this Netflix.
网飞剧里有沃尔格林吧
What are you guys gonna watch next? Do you wanna hang out?
你们下面要看什么 出去玩吗
You guys gonna watch another episode?
还是再看一集
剧集 | 大嘴巴(2017) | 导航列表