剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
I was in this for my brother and he is gone.
我爸的皮质盘已经碎了
My father's stack is in pieces.
我们到此为止了
Our business here is done.
走
Leave.
走啊
Leave!
-现在怎么办 -我们去找耶格
- What now? - We find Jaeger.
没用的 你也说过
It won't work. You said yourself,
长老会入侵最近的皮质盘
the Elder will just invade the nearest stack.
-你有更好的主意吗 -它要什么我们给什么
- You got a better idea? - We give it what it wants.
遵守你的诺言
Keep up your end of the bargain.
达妮卡·哈伦一直在收买♥♥放弃者
Danica Harlan's been paying Renouncers
让他们说康拉德是他们的一员 但他不是
to say Konrad's one of them, but he's not.
也就是说她知道他在哪
Which means she knows where he is.
-你想和她对峙吗 -我不想再逃了
- You wanna confront her? - I'm done running.
天就快塌了
The sky is literally about to fall,
我也已经一无所有了
and I've got nothing left to lose.
好吧 小武 你想怎么样
All right, Tak. What's your play?
我们就从前门进去
We go in the front door.
逃犯靠近 把路让开
Fugitives approaching. Clear the way.
武·科瓦奇
Takeshi Kovacs.
这回你们一起来了
Both of you this time.
我想我还欠你一颗子弹
I believe I owe you a bullet.
这样开始谈判可不好
That's a bad way to start a negotiation.
你的消息说你是来投降的
Your message said this was surrender.
你同意我们条件的唯一原因
The only reason you agreed to our terms
就是你知道真♥相♥
is because you know the truth.
你的世界很危险
Your world is in danger.
凯奎斯·法肯纳
Quellcrist Falconer.
看来你重拾旧业了
I see you've taken up your old mantle.
你难道不知道起义是假的吗
Don't you know The Uprising isn't real?
现在是真的了
It is now.
在我父亲口中 你不值一提
My father's stories don't do you justice.
不过 他的确常常低估女性
Then again, he always did underestimate women.
但我不是
Not me.
我见识过你的本事了
I've seen what you can do.
只有建造了轨道的人
The only ones who can control the Orbitals
才能控制它们
are the ones who built them.
-长老已经灭绝了 -不完全是
- Elders are extinct. - Not quite.
问问你的上校
Ask your colonel.
他最近有些反常 是吗
Not acting like himself, is he?
你了解卡雷拉什么
What do you know about Carrera?
你要担心的不是他
It's not him you need to worry about.
是他皮质盘里的长老
It's the Elder stuck in his stack.
他想为你父亲做过的事复仇
He wants revenge for what your father did.
它会利用卡雷拉达到目的
And it will use Carrera to get it.
听听你自己说的话 你疯了吧
Do you hear yourselves? You've lost your minds.
也许吧 但要拯救哈伦世界就需要康拉德
Maybe. But to save Harlan's World, we need Konrad.
-我父亲和放弃者们在一起 -那是个骗局
- My father's with the Renouncers. - That's a lie!
这墙上的所有东西都是个骗局
Everything on these walls is a lie.
当那艘殖民飞船落地
When that Colony ship touched down,
这里还有长老 是他杀了他们
there were Elders here and he killed them!
你说的不过是陈旧的历史
What you're talking about is ancient history.
康拉德开火的时候
When Konrad opened fire, the Songspire
歌♥刺树复♥制♥了一个长老的意识
copied the consciousness of an Elder,
并存了下来
stored it.
-莫名其妙 -是吗
- That's ridiculous. - Is it?
我们不知道长老技术是如何运作的
We don't know how Elder technology works.
创始者必须为他们的罪行付出代价
The Founders must answer for their crime
不然烧毁的可就不只是那座森林了
or that forest won't be the only thing that burns.
你怎么会知道的
And how could you possibly know that?
因为长老进入卡雷拉的皮质盘前
Because before the Elder was in Carrera's stack...
它在我的皮质盘里
it was in mine.
高尚的英雄们想把我父亲喂给怪兽
The noble heroes want to feed my father to the monster.
去吧 他是你的了
Go ahead, he's yours.
里面什么都不剩了
There's nothing left.
他的备份呢
His backups.
你是个有远见的女人 法肯纳小姐
You're a woman of vision, Miss Falconer.
你明白我们必须付出的代价
You understand the lengths one must go to.
是场政♥变♥
It was coup.
我父亲太畏惧摄政国了
My father was too afraid of the Protectorate.
他屈服于他们对合金的无尽需求
He gave in to their insatiable demand for alloy.
以他的速度继续下去 就要什么都不剩了
And at the rate he was going, he'd have nothing left.
你以我的名义制♥造♥了一场战争
You manufactured a war in my name.
你说过要有切身之痛
You said make it personal.
我照做了
I did.
我牺牲了我的家庭 抵抗摄政国
I sacrificed family, stood up to the Protectorate.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
我的确时常想念他 所以我把他放在身边
I do miss him now and then, that's why I keep him close.
也许我会把你的皮质盘放在他旁边 守卫
Maybe I'll put your stacks next to his. Guards!
你想用天使之火推♥翻♥摄政国吗 拿去吧
You want Angelfire to overthrow the Protectorate? It's yours.
怎么拿
How?
长老轨道开火时差点把我们都毁了
The Elder almost destroyed us both when it fired the Orbitals.
但它会吸取经验教训
But it learns from experience.
它现在知道得借助外部的东西来增强力量
It knows now that it needs something external to give it a boost.
它把它的技术和我们的融合起来 以掌握轨道
It will fuse its technology with ours to control the Orbitals
而不会摧毁义体
without destroying the sleeve it's in.
用一个小小的装置
With that device in your hand...
就能控制天使之火
you control Angelfire.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
但我不需要你去杀死卡雷拉 拿到装置
But I don't need you to kill Carrera and take it.
杀死他不是解决方法 它就像个幽魂
Killing it is not the solution. It's a ghost.
它全靠愤怒支撑
Anger is what holds it together.
我们把康拉德的皮质盘给它
We offer it Konrad's stack,
让它完成复仇 它就会消失了
let it see that its vengeance is complete so it can rest.
你想要什么
And what do you get in return?
安全离开这个星球
Safe transport off planet.
你不是唯一一个想要
You're not the only one that wants
毁灭摄政国的人
to bring the Protectorate down.
我们是一边的
We're on the same side.
现在显然不是时候
This is clearly a bad time.
轨道怎么了
The Orbitals? What about them?
它们正在移♥动♥
They are moving.
米尔斯港的居民
People of Millsport,
强制宵禁已经生效
a mandatory curfew is now in effect.
所有市民应当马上进入室内寻求保护
All citizens should immediately seek shelter and remain indoors.
重复一遍 所有市民应当马上进入室内
I repeat, all citizens should immediately seek shelter
寻求保护
and remain indoors.
为什么要花时间移♥动♥轨道
Why waste time moving the Orbitals?
一个就能造成足够伤害了
One would do plenty of damage.
长老不想要伤害 它想要大毁灭
The Elder doesn't wanna do damage, it wants mass destruction.
耶格就在轨道聚集的地方
Wherever they come together, Jaeger will be there.
坡 找到弹道汇集在哪里
Poe, try and figure out the point of convergence.
马上给你答案
I should have the deduction for you shortly.
你刚才说的话
What you said back there,
我能理解"要和敌人保持亲近"
I get the whole "keep your enemy close" thing,
-但给她天使之火 -不会的
- but giving her Angelfire... - It won't come to that.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
如果损毁的康拉德皮质盘满足不了它怎么办
What if Konrad's fragged stack doesn't satisfy it?
如果我们都靠近不了它又怎么办
What if we can't even get close?
你就不能相信一次她的计划
Why don't you for once trust her plan?
因为她教过我更好的
Because she taught me better.
总得有人问问题
Someone has to ask questions.
你的计划呢 小武 我没看到
What's your alternative, Tak? Because I don't see one.
翠普
Trepp.
森林里的时候 她的线圈和轨道相连了
In the forest, her coils connected with the Orbital.
也许她能中断信♥号♥♥
Maybe she could disrupt the signal,
让我们有机会接近耶格
buy us some time to get close to Jaeger.
想法很好 但翠普不在这里
Well, that's great, but Trepp's not here.
-去看看你能不能说服她 -她更想给他一枪
- Go. See if you can convince her. - She's more likely to shoot him.
我会去的
I'll do it.
你现在又是个好士兵了吗
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表