剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
So...
再问我一遍 让我做你的同伙
ask me again to be your partner.
你最好别是耍我的 科瓦奇
You better not be fucking with me, Kovacs.
我不会的
I'm not.
没事了吗
So, we good?
-等等 我该怎么联♥系♥你 -别担心
- Wait. How am I supposed to contact you? - Don't worry.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
哈伦日快乐
Happy Harlan's Day.
人类的胚胎被存放在一艘冷冻船上
On a cryoship, stocked with human embryos,
哈伦日快乐
康拉德·哈伦和他的船员出发去寻找新家
Konrad Harlan and his crew set forth for a new home.
突破万难
创始者的飞船在哈伦世界登录
他们的目的地
Their destination?
一颗有轨道环绕的星球
A planet ringed by Orbitals,
是灭绝的外星文明的遗迹
remnants of an extinct alien civilization.
但是康拉德在星球的防护装置上找到了个洞...
But Konrad detected a hole in the planet's defenses...
"我应死
"I shall die.
我必死
I must die...
因我的愚蠢
of this fool's sickness.
有且仅有的
In this way and only this way...
我该输"
I shall be lost."
...但最后 他得到了丰厚的报酬
...but in the end, he was richly rewarded,
找到了殖民世界中发现的
discovering the largest cache of Elder artifacts
最大的长老遗物
ever found in a Settled World.
-人类用的急救包在哪 -吧台后面
- Where's the human first aid kit? - Behind the bar.
康拉德和他的队友开始探索地形
Konrad and his team began exploring the terrain...
只有威士忌
This is just whiskey.
还有杜松子酒呢
There's also gin.
随着时间的推移 考古学家和他们的人工智能
In time, Archaeologues and their AI's
对这些文物进行了大规模的挖掘
oversaw excavation of these artifacts on a massive scale.
熔炼后 他们找到了做皮质盘的合金
Melted down, they provide the alloy necessary to make stacks.
"我不恐惧痛苦
"I have no fear of pain.
只有恐惧
Only the fear of its result...
导致恐惧"
of terror."
我听够了
That's enough of that
你也别说了
and enough of this.
为什么不让我失望呢 挖掘小姐
Why not leave me to my despair, Miss Dig?
我的小毛病让我一无是处 就像这空瓶子一样
My glitch has rendered me useless as an empty bottle.
假如我当初重启了 这一切都不会发生
None of this would have happened if I'd rebooted.
追踪器
The tracker...
环型角斗场
the Circle...
还有赏金猎人
the bounty hunter.
-科瓦奇先生就该炒了我 -科瓦奇先生是个混♥蛋♥
- Mr. Kovacs was right to fire me. - Mr. Kovacs is an ass.
但你还是继承了我的事业
And yet you still avail yourself of my old mantle.
坡 考古的时代已经过去了
Poe, the Archaeologues are gone.
没有人对长老历史感兴趣
No one is interested in Elder history.
我知道没有目标的感觉
I know what it's like to be without a purpose.
没事情做会让人疯狂
The crushing madness of idle hours.
几十年 几十年的漫无目的地游荡
The decades upon decades of shuffling about aimlessly!
我挺过来了
I have lived it!
我也是
I have too!
我需要这个
I need this.
挖掘人工智能除了挖掘 一点用处都没有
A Dig is nothing without a dig.
是的
Yes.
宾馆没有了客人 也没有用处
And a hotel is nothing without a guest.
我知道我得做去什么
I know what I must do.
我必须找到解决方法
I just have to find the resolve.
-我要见他 -他在开会
- I need to see him. - He's in a meeting.
我可以等
I can wait.
没有恶意了
No hard feelings, huh?
你不该再来的
You shouldn't have come back.
你像家人一样提要求 但棚濑不是你的父亲
You impose like your family, but Tanaseda isn't your father.
放松 幸人
Relax, Yukito.
我不是为了你的继承权来的
I'm not here for your inheritance.
我的父亲够多了
I've had enough of fathers.
我看到了潜力 我能塑造你
I see potential. I can make something else.
我们保护
We protect.
我保证
You have my word.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
-但摄政国治不了长得丑 -去你的
- But the Protectorate can't fix ugly. - Fuck you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
-我死了多久了 -有一会儿了
- How long have I been down? - A while.
-你上个任务... -失败了 我知道
- Your last mission... - Went sideways, I know.
我在虚拟现实恢复场景里待够了
I've had enough of this VR recuperation suite.
我准备好回去了
I'm ready to get back out.
跟我一样
Just like me.
冷酷无情
Relentless.
你要告诉我 为什么让我回到了本体
So, you're gonna tell me? What's with the birth sleeve?
你会很高兴用本体执行这个任务
You'll be glad to have it where you're going.
去哪里
Where's that?
哈伦
Harlan's.
你要回家了 孩子
You're going home, son.
-有进展了吗 -还没有 先生
- Any progress? - Not yet, sir.
我们折磨了几个小时了 没人开口
We've been at it for hours, no one's talking.
他们会对我开口的
They'll talk for me.
不 把这个放厨房♥去
No, put those in the kitchen.
斯通 烟花...
Stone, the fireworks...
正在被装入火箭里
Are being loaded in to the rockets as we speak.
-它们会被准备好 -好的
- They'll be ready. - Good.
看起来会很壮观
Looks like it's gonna be quite the spectacle.
我决定不再为我父亲的缺席而忧伤
I decided it was time to stop mourning my father's absence.
停火了之后 人们想要庆祝
With the ceasefire, people wanna celebrate.
你是说 你需要转移注意力
You mean, you need a distraction.
很抱歉 但我觉得酒和漂亮的灯火
Well, I'm sorry to say I don't think some wine and pretty lights
无法让人们忘了你所炫耀的无能
are gonna make people forget about that parade of ineptitude
你管那叫"处决"
you called an execution.
谢谢你的评价
Thank you for that assessment.
如果你在这里待24小时以上
Maybe if you were here for more than 24 hours,
我会更重视你的意见
I'd give your opinion more weight.
这就是我来想告诉你的
That's what I've come to tell you.
我会留下
I'm staying.
我最好还是待在这里 以防有什么事情失控
I think it best I'm here in case anything else gets out of hand.
我想让你从我这里听到
I wanted you to hear it from me.
这是威胁吗
Is that some kind of threat?
需要帮助并不可耻 达妮卡 继承你父亲的事业
There's no shame in needing help, Danica. It was ambitious...
很有野心
stepping into your father's shoes,
但我认为我们俩都知道 这不是你该干的
but I think we both know they don't fit.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
我相信你会找到再次超越自己的方法
I'm sure you'll find a way to top yourself again.
法肯纳小姐
Miss Falconer.
我是坡 你卑微的屋主
I am Poe, your humble proprietor.
前屋主 我带来了些点心
Former proprietor. I brought some refreshment.
为你服务
May I?
谢谢你
Thank you.
除了昨晚 我们见过吗
Have we met before last night?
没正式见过
Not officially.
但我感觉
But I feel like we've been
我们已经成为旅伴很久了
travel companions for quite some time now.
好像每个人都比我自己更懂我
Seems like everyone knows me better than I know myself.
这是我来这里的部分原因
That is partly why I'm here.
我发现我处在一个十字路口
I find myself somewhat at a crossroads.
科瓦奇先生总是从你的忠告中得到安慰
Mr. Kovacs always took comfort in your counsel.
我在想我能否也得到一些
And I was wondering if I might have some of the same clarity.
我不知道你说的是什么
I'm not sure what you mean.
科瓦奇先生和我分隔在不同的世界
Mr. Kovacs and I have been worlds apart.
我怎么能给他忠告
How could I have offered him counsel?
他带着你的一部分 这很难接受吗
Is it so hard to believe that he carries a piece of you with him?
你很会说话 坡先生
You have a way with words, Mr. Poe.
你很会说话
You have a way with words...
很会...
A way with...
法肯纳小姐
Miss Falconer.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表