剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
So what, you a good soldier now?
你愿意为她赴汤蹈火
You might be willing to walk through fire for her,
但你要是想要证明你自己 你得听我的
but if you wanna prove yourself, you'll follow my lead.
你以为你活得久就更聪明吗
You think because you lived longer that makes you wise?
你没目睹过她的死亡
You've never watched her die.
等你找到了坐标 传给我 我去和你们汇合
Send me the coordinates when you have them. I'll meet you there.
我完成了我的任务 米尔斯港的居民躲好了
I did my part. The people of Millsport are tucked away.
你们呢
What about yours?
坡 轨道怎么样了
Poe, the Orbitals?
不好意思 问题是什么
I'm sorry. What was the question?
你正在计算弹道汇集点
You were calculating the point of convergence.
轨道
The Orbitals.
我...
I...
这是正常的吗
Is this normal?
不 算是吧
No. Well, kinda.
坡
Poe!
抱歉 我可能丢失了...
Sorry, I just seem to have lost my train of...
不好意思
Excuse me.
斯通 你来试试
Stone, try and be useful.
挖掘小姐
Miss Dig.
你相信我的思维能恢复
You believed my mind could be healed.
现在我需要你的信念了
Now I need your faith.
你好 埃迪
Hello, Eddie.
伊丽莎白小姐
Miss Elizabeth.
还是说这又是幻觉
Or is this another delusion?
我不是她
I'm not really her.
我是个程序 用来分离和保存数据
I'm a program designed to extract and preserve data.
挖掘301号♥认为 你可能需要张熟面孔
Dig 301 thought you might need a friendly face
当你身处陷阱的时候
when you arrived at this precipice.
求你了
Please...
我的故障要击溃我了
it's my glitch, it's overtaking me.
只要你让我再撑一会
If you would just hold me together
保住他们的命
long enough to keep them alive,
之后你想做什么 都随你
and then you may do with my mind what you will.
这是命令吗
Is that a command?
好
Very well.
损伤巨大
The damage is extensive.
有点难度
A real challenge.
我需要重新配置算法
I'll need to reconfigure the algorithms.
-要多久 -这不简单 坡
- How long will that take? - It's not easy, Poe.
我需要消除所有的东西
I have to wipe everything.
感觉会像死亡一样
It's going to feel like dying.
到时候我会提醒你的
I'll let you know when it's time.
伊丽莎白小姐
Miss Elizabeth...
请一定要回来
please come back.
没有用
It's no use.
你在这里 我正在找你呢
There you are. I've been looking for you.
如果你想沉思
If you're gonna brood...
你最好喝点酒
you may as well drink.
先生...
Sir...
-你要是想要责怪我... -太晚了
- if you're going to chastise... - It's too late for that, isn't it?
你...
You...
要不行了
are shutting down.
是的
Yes.
这么多年
All these years,
即使回忆给我带来痛苦 我也会紧紧抓住它
I've clung to memories even when they've brought pain,
即使对我和他人都有危险
peril upon myself and others.
我知道
Been there.
我尽了最大努力 一切还是在我眼前消逝
And despite my best efforts, everything is still slipping away.
我也经历过
I've done that.
时间
Time.
阻挠我的是时间
Time is what's thwarted me, hmm.
我要死了
I am going to die.
千疮百孔
Just broken...
百无一用
and of no use to anyone.
那恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
你终于明白了什么是活着
You've finally figured out what it means to be alive.
我们都千疮百孔 坡
We're all broken, Poe.
没有什么比这更像人类了
There's nothing more human than that.
法肯纳小姐
Miss Falconer.
你旅程的终点是法肯纳小姐
Your journey brought you to Miss Falconer.
你们找到了彼此
You found each other.
可看我得了什么好报应
And see what good that did.
我曾希望我们
I wanted us...
拥有真正的人生
to have a life.
但看起来
But it looks like...
只有我 你 和无尽悲苦
it's just me, you, and misery.
你的重生或许与你所预想的不同
Your second chance may not be what you envisioned.
但如果你固执己见 那你就说对了
But if you're too stubborn to accept it, then you are right.
你配不上它
You do not deserve it.
-你在做什么 -追踪轨道
- What are you doing? - Tracking Orbitals.
我不会虚度余生
I will not squander what little time I have left.
作为你的朋友
And as your friend,
我恳求你
I entreat you...
也不要挥霍你的余生
to not squander yours.
你是对的
You were right.
我在你的事上目光短浅 但你
I'm shortsighted when it comes to you, but you...
你看到了一切
you see it all.
我无法改变过往
I can't change what I've done,
但我现在在这里
but I'm here,
无论你需要我做什么
whatever way you need.
哪怕你不会这样对待我
Even if you can't say the same.
我把自己打磨得八面莹澈 可不知何故
I've trained myself to see every detail and somehow...
在你这里失效了
I never see you coming.
你是我盔甲上不可承受的裂隙 但是
You're a crack in my armor, one I can't afford, but...
当我在皮质盘里 与世隔绝
when I was buried so deep in my stack,
我都忘了自己是谁
I didn't even know who I was,
你给了我打破禁锢的力量
you gave me the strength to break free.
小武
Tak...
我置殖民世界于不复 只想再次触碰你
I risked the Settled Worlds to touch you again.
我见过你这个表情
I've seen that look before.
在湖边的最后一晚
That last night at the lake,
在你告诉我你真名的时候
when you told me your real name.
娜狄娅·马吉塔
Nadia Makita.
你告诉我真名只是因为你不会再回来了
Only reason you told me was because you weren't coming back.
你又要来这套了 是吧
You're doing it again, aren't you?
我把你训练得太好了
I trained you too well.
你的真正计划是什么
So what's the real plan?
如果别无他法
If I have to,
我会杀了耶格
I kill Jaeger,
迫使长老回到我体内
force the Elder back into me.
当我们的思想缠结
And when our minds are intertwined,
我就可以像过去一样控制轨道
I can control the Orbital like I did before.
-然后呢 -然后
- And then what? - And then...
我调转火力杀死长老
I bring the fire back on the Elder.
还有我自己
And myself.
-不行 -正是因此我才等着告诉你
- No! - This is why I waited to tell you.
为什么你的办法总是解决掉问题和自己
Why is your solution always fix it and die?
我们能力有限 不然就不是人类了
Life has to have limits or we're not human anymore.
我创造了皮质盘 如果有人得为
I created stacks. If someone has to pay for the wrong
长老的灾难付出代价 这个人应该是我
done to the Elders, it should be me.
你只是想看星星而已
You just wanted to see the stars.
并非所有善举都一定结出善果
We are more than the sum of our intentions.
我得弥补犯下的错误
I have to make it right.
小武
Tak...
我爱你
I do love you.
我希望你对我的爱能让你活下去
I wish you loved me enough to live.
通缉令
我找翠普
I need to see Trepp.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥说的是谁
I don't know who the fuck you're talking about.
没事的 希拉
It's okay, Shira.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表