剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
会将胆敢与天使共舞的东西击落
...will strike down anything that dares to fly among the angels.
但所有的护盾都有其弱点 而我要说
But every shield has its weak point, and let me tell you,
我们哈伦很擅长找到弱点
we Harlans are good at finding it.
-计划有变 -这就是哈伦日的精神
- Change of plans. - That is the spirit of Harlan's Day.
马上把运输机带过来
Bring transport around now.
我父亲驾船穿过赤道上的一个小洞
My father threaded his ship through a tiny hole over the equator.
-什么情况 -这里是禁区
- What's going on? - This is a restricted area!
他的胆识 他的技术
His daring, his skills...
给她松绑
Untie her.
永不退却 这就是哈伦日的精神
...refusal to back down, that's the spirit of Harlan's Day.
我说给她松绑
I said, "Untie her!"
-所以永远铭记 -放开我
- So let us always remember... - Let go of me!
只有在最困难的情况下做出艰难的决定
...it's the difficult choices made against the steepest of odds
才能取得最伟大的胜利
that yield the greatest triumph.
-松开她 -正是本着这种精神
- Untie her! - And it's in that spirit
今夜我为你们奉上
that I give to you tonight...
哈伦世界的礼物与祸患
...the gift and bane of Harlan's World.
天使之火
Angelfire.
哈伦日快乐
Happy Harlan's Day!
哈伦日快乐
Happy Harlan's Day!
我已经安排好了
I've made the arrangements.
我们的交情到此为止
Our business is concluded.
主人 怎么了
Oyabun, what's wrong?
原谅她
Forgive her.
箭矢子弹皆已用尽
Arrows and bullets all spent,
我们带着悲愤倒下
with sadness we fall,
若吾未能手刃仇雠
but unless I smite the enemy,
亦不能安眠于地下
my body cannot rot in the field.
会很痛吗
Will it hurt?
我想才会
Only if I wish it.
这是我应得的报复
It would be what I deserve.
没人能得到我们应得的
None of us gets what we deserve.
放我下去 我想下去
Put me down. I wanna get down.
表演结束了
The show finished?
对
Yeah.
怎么了 你不喜欢烟花表演吗
What's wrong? You didn't enjoy the fireworks?
听起来像炸♥弹♥
They sounded like bombs.
好吧 你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
我也不喜欢那些
I don't like 'em either.
没事的
You're okay.
我陪着你
I've got you.
看起来有人准备要睡觉了 去打包好你的东西
Looks like someone's ready for bed. Go pack up your stuff, okay?
-去吧 -好
- Go on. - Okay.
我们能谈谈吗
Look, can we talk?
你整天都没跟我说两个字
You have hardly said more than two words to me all day.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你说我们要去抓星际战士
You said we're gonna reap the Envoy,
但你做的交易又让我们陷入险境
but instead you made a deal that put our lives in danger.
-这又是为什么 -为了我弟弟
- And for what? - For my brother.
武·科瓦奇是整个哈伦都想要抓住的人
Takeshi Kovacs is the most wanted man on all of Harlan's.
你可能会死的
You could get yourself killed.
你还记得我们相遇的时候吗
Do you remember when we met?
记得
Yeah.
你身上有悬赏金 但你是第一个我没交上去的人
There was a bounty on you. First one I couldn't turn in.
其他的考古学家
All the other Archaeologues
都被杀害或者赶出这颗星球了
had been murdered or chased off the planet
我只是想找到他们
and all I wanted to do was find them.
但你记得跟我说过什么吗
But do you remember what you said to me?
我说你需要做出选择
I said you had a choice to make.
你可以过你自己的生活
You could spend your life on the living
或者在死人身上耗尽生命
or cash out with the dead.
没错
That's right.
所以我在一间糟糕的酒吧找了份钱少事多的活
So I got a shitty job in a shitty bar that pays like shit
我选择了跟你和TJ一起生活下去
and I chose to keep living with you and with TJ.
我只是等着你也做一样的决定
I just keep waiting for you to make the same choice.
对不起
Sorry.
怎么了
Yeah?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
地址发给我
Send me the address.
还不错
That went well.
我说过会给你惊喜
I told you I had a surprise.
杰雷克 你在干什么
Jarek, what are you doing?
得了吧
Come on.
我知道你在针♥刺♥站是怎么看着他的
I saw the way you looked at him back at the casting station.
偷取他人的义体是违法的
It's against the law to steal someone else's sleeve.
那我猜你一定会好好地惩罚我
Then I guess you'll have to punish me.
别这样
Come on.
我们搞定之后可以再放回去
We can put him back when we're done.
他不会察觉的
He won't know the difference.
今天真的是哈伦日
It is Harlan's Day.
你找到囚犯们了吗
Did you find the prisoners?
他们死了 她把他们都杀了
They're gone, she killed them.
我低估了她 针♥刺♥站那边有消息吗
I underestimated her. Have you heard from the casting station?
常青树会按日程抵达
Evergreen's arriving on schedule.
行动起来吧
Let's get going.
糟糕 棚濑
Shit! Tanaseda!
他还没死
He's not gone yet.
主人 发生了什么
Oyabun, what happened?
我背负的悔恨够多了
I've lived with enough regret.
请退后 先生 退后
Back it up. Sir, step back.
你知道我是谁吗 我是这个假期存在的原因
Do you know who I am? I'm the reason this holiday even exists.
抱歉 先生 但现在有军用物资装卸
Apologies, sir, but there's a military freight--
我不管这些东西
I don't give a goddamn.
如果下一个DHF传输的不是我
If I'm not the next DHF transfer,
我发誓我会把你塞进狗的义体里
I swear I will re-sleeve you in a fucking dog!
你告诉上面的人准备好针♥刺♥平台
You tell your boys upstairs to have a casting bay ready.
主人
Oyabun!
不像你 我的荣誉并未玷污
My honor's intact, unlike yours.
我已经不是从前的我了
I'm not the person I once was.
凭我们所做的事 我们都不应该在这里
With what we've done, none of us should be here.
不像你 我的荣誉并未玷污
My honor's intact, unlike yours.
糟了 科瓦奇
Shit. Kovacs.
血债血偿
Blood for blood.
醒醒
Wake up!
科瓦奇 这是怎么回事
Kovacs, what the fuck is going on?
我知道她在做什么
I know what she's doing.
她不是想杀玛士 她在追杀创始者
She's not killing Meths. She's killing Founders.
我看到他们了 埃克斯利 安东 春树 棚濑
I saw them. Axley, Anton, Haruki, Tanaseda.
-什么意思 她是谁 -凯奎
- What do you mean? Who's she? - Quell.
-我们得找到她 -那还有谁
- We have to find her. - Well, who's left?
系统遭到入侵
System breach.
系统遭到入侵
System breach. System breach.
系统遭到入侵
System breach. System breach.
系统遭到入侵
System breach. System breach.
现在是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
我们的东西 报告状态
Our asset. I need status.
常青树已经转移了 长官
Evergreen was decanted, sir.
我明白了
So I see.
不知道你要我♥干♥什么
Not sure what you need me for.
看起来还比较稳定
It seems relatively under control.
见到你真好 孩子
Good to see you, son.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表