剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
You can have it for free.
丽琳内心对于残忍♥的渴求
Whatever appetite Reileen harbored for cruelty,
随着永生而变本加厉
immortality made it worse.
你妹妹是在为摄政国尽职
Your sister did her duty to the Protectorate.
-就像我们一样 -抱歉 长官
- Like me, like you. - Excuse me, sir?
-怎么了 -区长在找您
- What? - The Governor's been trying to reach you.
我没时间去满足那个贱♥人♥的自尊心
I don't have the time to stroke that bitch's ego.
她已经到了 长官
She's here, sir.
你欠我一个汇报 卡雷拉
You owe me an update, Carrera.
还是说你忘了
Or did you forget?
你现在向我汇报了
You report to me now.
我给了你最新进展了
I gave you an update.
最后的星际战士已经死亡
The Last Envoy is dead.
我们已经包围了法肯纳
We have Falconer surrounded.
在哪
Where?
-我没看到她 -她在地下
- I don't see her. - She's underground.
我们正等她露面 所以出口都有人把守
We're waiting for her to resurface. All exits are covered.
我的指示很明确
My directive was clear:
当场射杀 然后把她的皮质盘拿给我
shoot her on site and bring me her stack.
交给我吧
Let me work.
等我们抓到法肯纳 你会第一个知道
When we take Falconer, you'll be the first to know.
这个我倒是很确定
That I can guarantee.
这个贱♥人♥哪也不去
This bitch is not going anywhere.
回去干活吧 士兵
Back to work, soldier.
这是我最后一次见到她
This is the last time I saw her.
-你看起来很累 丽 -你气色很差
- You look tired, Rei. - You look like hell.
也许是时候让你摆脱痛苦了
Maybe it's time to put you out of your misery.
你不会杀我的
You won't kill me.
你很孤独
You're lonely.
我是你仅存的真实
I'm the only thing you have left that's real.
你知道什么是真实的吗
You know what's real?
小武
Tak.
他还活着
He's alive?
被冰冻着
On ice doing time,
但我有办法让他出来
but I have a way to get him out.
我觉得你应该想知道
Thought you'd want to know.
不能留着你再碍事了
Can't have you getting in the way again.
我要让你永远沉睡
I'm spinning you down for good.
这些树根会在你周围生长
These roots will grow up around you.
你要把我藏在一个他们头一个就会去找的地方
You're hiding me in the first place they'll look.
都是你教得好
You taught us well.
小武认为他对这个地方了如指掌
Tak thinks he knows every inch of this place.
他会径直穿过你...
He'll walk right over you...
然后继续往前走
and then he'll just keep on walking.
他永远也不会停止找我的
He'll never stop searching.
那是他的事了
That's his cross to bear.
永别了 凯奎
Goodbye, Quell.
丽
Rei!
不
No!
她埋葬的是我
I was the one being buried...
可是感觉却像是她在参加自己的葬礼
but it felt like she was on her way to her own funeral.
你说你要给我看那个武器
You said you'd show me the weapon.
结果却给我看了这个 为什么
Instead you've shown me this. Why?
是你问我我去了哪里的
You ask where I've been.
来
Come.
武器就在附近
The weapon is nearby.
不要乱动 不要松开左手
Don't move. Don't open your left hand.
不要往下看
Don't look down.
不要乱动
Don't move.
不要松开左手
Don't open your left hand.
不要往下看
Don't look down.
我靠
What the fuck?
我刚才怎么说的
What did I just say?
凯奎呢
Where's Quell?
-先别说这个 -他找到她了吗
- It doesn't matter right now. - Did he find her?
你要集中精神 科瓦奇
You need to focus, Kovacs.
我把这根绳子扔下去
I'm going to throw this rope down.
你要想办法抓住
You need to grab hold.
-不够长 -放不下去了
- I need more! - I can't lower it.
科瓦奇
Kovacs!
你可以的
You can do this.
抓住绳子
Grab the rope.
妈的
Fuck.
别紧张 我抓住了
Easy. I got you.
坚持住 马上到了
Hang on. Almost there.
启动紧急医疗扫描
Enable emergency medical scan.
第四和第五根肋骨骨折 有脑震荡迹象
Fourth and fifth ribs fractured, evidence of concussion,
左肩脱臼
dislocation of left shoulder.
你也太他妈幸运了
You're lucky as shit.
你都昏过去了 是怎么他妈抓住的
You passed out. How the hell did you hang on?
这具义体有潜意识求生反射
The sleeve has subconscious survival reflexes.
义体的一个被动技能
It's one of the perks.
凯奎呢
Where's Quell?
"谢谢你救了我的命 翠普 我欠你的"
"Thanks, Trepp, for the rescue. I owe you one."
你应该和她待在一起的
You were supposed to stay with her.
是你的小情人把我放倒
Hey, your little lover girl put me
然后自己离开了
in a sleeper hold and took off.
我看到她和一个三角部队的人在一起
I saw her with one of the Wedge.
我从来没见过那个人
One I've never seen before.
他们看起来还挺亲密的
And they looked pretty cozy.
卡雷拉 他复♥制♥了我以前的DHF
Carrera, he copied my old DHF
把它放到了我本体的一个克隆里
and shoved it into a clone of my birth sleeve.
我在这里碰到了他
I ran into him out here on the path
他把我扔下了悬崖
before he threw me off the cliff.
所以你这是在跟自己厮杀
So you did this to yourself.
我是个复杂的人
I'm a complicated person.
如果他和凯奎在一起 我们得赶紧找到她
If he's with Quell, we have to find her.
不光是他 整个小队都在
It's not just him. The whole team's out here.
我们需要支援 你联♥系♥上坎普了吗
We need backup. Did you get the signal out to Kemp?
我试过了
I tried.
没电了 我们没法通知他
The charge is busted. There's no way to tell.
去他妈的装甲兵 我们得自己把他们干掉
Fuck the cavalry. We have to take them down ourselves.
怎么做 你根本不在战斗状态
How? You're not exactly in fighting shape.
我们连武器也没有
And we have no weapons.
我们就是武器
We are the weapons.
你这话是什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
谢谢
Thanks.
你把它埋得多深
How deep did you bury this thing?
比汤米·谢伊的井还深
Deeper than Tommy Shae's well.
你怎么知道汤米·谢伊
How do you know Tommy Shae?
你告诉过我
You told me about him.
记得吗
Remember?
你小时候 会藏在
As a kid, you would hide
他庄园的干涸的井里...
in the dry well in his property...
直到你父亲不再发怒
waiting for your father's anger to pass.
我在那里一藏就是几个小时
I'd stay down there for hours.
你一直很会等待时机
You were always so good at biding your time.
甚至比我还会
Better even than me.
想到你那样我会伤心
It hurts to think of you like that.
这不重要 我活下来了
It doesn't matter, I lived.
这当然重要
Of course it matters.
你受难的方式使你看到周围的苦痛
The way you suffered allowed you to see the suffering around you.
是它将你带到我身边
It's what brought you to me.
三角部队在洞穴附近
The Wedge are posted up near the cavern.
我们很近了
We're close.
你得黑进他们的随身摄录仪让画面循环
You'll need to hack their bodycams and loop the feed.
我可以做到 但被人注意到
I can do it, but it's only a matter
只是时间问题
of time before somebody notices.
那我们就速度快点
We'll need to work fast then.
放松点 卡雷拉
Relax, Carrera.
再紧绷你就要打爆点什么了
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表