剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Provided you are on the list.
已确认
Confirmed.
请跟我来
Ah, follow me.
你真的觉得是凯奎斯特杀了玛士吗
You really think Quellists murdered that Meth?
只要这能让我们留在星球上 我就相信
If it keeps us on planet, I do.
你听说过君士坦丁堡吗
Ever hear of Constantinople?
那个地球上的城市吗
The Earth city?
它千年来都未被征服
It stood unconquered for over 1,000 years.
城墙坚不可摧
The walls were impenetrable.
直到有一天 在一次围攻中
Until one day, a small gate
一扇小门没有锁好
was left unlocked during a siege.
没有人蓄意破坏 没有叛徒
There was no sabotage, no traitor.
只因一个小错误 敌军涌入
A simple mistake and the enemy poured through.
全是因为拿着钥匙的人没有尽职
All because the man with the key fell down on the job.
哈伦区长就是拿钥匙的人
Governor Harlan is the man with the key.
她父亲是拿钥匙的人
The man with the key is her father.
几个世纪来 他将摄政国挡在海湾外
He kept the Protectorate at bay for centuries.
直到有一天 他放弃了自己的职位
Until one day, he abandoned his post
让他女儿掌权
and left his daughter in charge.
她是那扇门
She's the gate.
我们找到了那具义体
We've got a hit on the sleeve.
准备
Gear up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
你尖叫的样子
The way you screamed.
告诉你了
Told ya.
我忘了真正的恐惧是什么感觉
I forgot what real fear felt like.
前所未有的刺♥激♥是吧
No rush quite like it, right?
这是个私人聚会 陌生人
This is a private party, stranger.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
好像你的朋友可以来一根压压惊
Seemed like your friend could use a chaser.
我可以分享 但是
I'd share, but...
春树 放松
Haruki, relax.
只是个寻找存在感的匹夫罢了
Just a fellow mudraker looking to feel alive.
坐
Sit.
请
Please.
那就再上一层好了
On to a more divine plane then.
当然
Absolutely.
有人很忙啊
Someone's been busy.
什么
What?
这是星球上面悬赏最高的五个家伙
These are the top five gets on the planet.
你怎么搞到的
How did you swing that?
可以说我今天晚上干劲十足
Let's just say I was highly motivated this evening.
你要兑现吗
Are you cashing out?
我不清楚 有我的人的消息吗
I don't know. Any hits on my guy?
来看看
Let's see.
没有
No.
没有新消息
Nothing new.
外面那么多失踪的 很难被人注意到
All the missing people out there, it's hard to stand out.
阿尼尔·伊玛尼
搜索中
位置:未知
赏金:25000信用点
你知道的 翠普
You know the drill, Trepp.
悬赏越高收获越多
More credits, more hits.
-涨吧 涨赏金 -涨多少
- Up it. Up the reward. - How much?
全部
All of it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
有些东西比钱更重要
Some things are more important than money.
朋友 我不管你是谁
Friend, I don't give a fuck who you are.
这是一个世纪以来我用的最爽的货
This is the best shit I've had in a century.
-刚才的事 -没关系
- Hey, about earlier... - Ah, don't worry about it.
埃克斯利昨天被杀之后
Everyone seems on edge since Axley
每个人好像都有点紧张
went and got himself killed yesterday.
你认识贺拉斯
You know Horace?
我们见过一面
We met briefly.
他让人扫兴
He's a wet blanket.
连自己的影子都怕
Afraid of his own goddamn shadow.
他好像有理由害怕
It seems like he had reason to be.
你不懂 他要疯了
Oh, you don't get it. He was losing it.
说什么鬼来找他
Talking about the damn bogeyman.
什么
About what?
凯奎斯·法肯纳 她回来了
Quellcrist Falconer. She's back.
来这里杀光我们
Here to kill us all.
凯奎斯·法肯纳怎么了
What about Quellcrist Falconer?
他肯定磕了点不纯的货
He obviously rode some doctored patch,
但你说服不了贺拉斯
but you're not gonna convince Horace of that.
敬一杯希望在他清醒之前
Well, here's hoping he stays on Latimer
他呆在拉蒂默
until he gets it out of his system.
你错了
Oh, you got it wrong.
我哥们埃克斯利不在拉蒂默了
My man Axley is not on Latimer.
他哪都不在了
He's not anywhere.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他看到的那个鬼找到他了
Well, whatever bogeyman he saw, it got him.
我听说他死了
I hear he's dead.
真死
Real dead.
谁知道呢 你们可能是下一个
And for all you guys know, you could be next.
还有那种货吗
You still got the patch?
听着 我能保护你们
Listen, I can protect you,
但我必须看看埃克斯利看见了什么
but I need to see what Axley saw.
等我们一会
Give us a minute.
这是你们的私人包间吗
Is this your private reserve?
萨米泰允许我们留点好东西
Semetaire lets us keep the good stuff.
即使是违♥禁♥品♥
Even when it's contraband.
给
Here.
所有都被毁灭了
Everything turned to ruin.
所有都失去了
Everything lost.
把刀放下
Hey! Put the knife down.
被毁灭了
...turned to ruin.
我说把刀放下
I said put the knife down!
妈妈
Mom!
不
No!
不
No!
不是她
It's not her.
这就是我们一直想告诉你的
That's what we've been trying to tell ya.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你是谁
Who are you?
这不是你的义体
That sleeve is not yours.
你能听到他们吗
Can you hear them?
你听到那些尖叫了吗
Do you hear the screams?
你不能带着那具义体离开
You're not leaving here in that sleeve!
你是谁
Who are you?
小武
Tak?
凯奎
Quell.
凯奎
Quell.
你现在要离开这里
You need to leave. Now.
走吧
Go.
我会找到你
I'll find you.
摄政国
Protectorate.
别动
Don't move.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你不想听我的解释吗
You don't wanna hear my side?
再动一下他就死了
Move and he's dead.
怎么了 开枪啊 换体人
What's the matter? Pull the trigger, skulljump.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
你做不到 不管你有多想开枪
You can't do it. No matter how much you want to.
你的义体是三角部队研发的
That sleeve your wearing is Wedge tech.
让我用你能理解的话来说
Let me put it in terms you'll understand.
如果我们是狼群
If we're talking wolves...
我就是头狼
I'm the alpha.
你不过是我的跟班
You are nothing but my bitch.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表