剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
哪个更好 是理智还是开心
What's better? To be sane or to be happy?
他们是谁
Who are they?
退伍军人 他们在练习一种精英冥想
Some of our veterans. They practice an elite form of meditation.
我都快忘了
I nearly forgot.
-我来是有任务的 -你要走了吗
- I arrived here on a mission. - Are you leaving?
你想加入我吗 我们可以一起跟踪他们
Perhaps you could join me? We could follow them together.
他们不让我们进私人冥想寺
We're not allowed in the private meditation temples.
穿成这样是不行
Hmm, not dressed like this.
这样就可以了 行走自如
Then again... this world is as we make it.
不全是
Not entirely.
这里也有规矩
There are rules.
伊丽莎白小姐 还有另一个人也崩溃了
Miss Elizabeth, there is someone else that is broken,
她身处绝望之中
and she is in desperate need.
我相信康拉德·哈伦
And I believe Konrad Harlan
有解决的方法
holds the knowledge to unlock the cure.
-那我们一定要找到他 -对
- Then we must find him. - Yeah.
他们引爆了炸♥药♥ 没人能追上
They detonated charges so no one could follow.
好男孩也没有主意了
So much for golden boy's bright idea.
-你相信我吗 丽 -我相信 小武 每次...
- Do you trust me, Rei? - I trust you, Tak. Every...
这边有个入口 下面有两级岔路
There's an entrance two prefects over.
我们还在落后 我们需要走在前面
We'd still be ten steps behind. We need to get out ahead.
那些隧♥道♥绵延数英里 他可以从任何地方出来
Those tunnels run for miles. He could surface anywhere.
跟他没关系 是她
It's not about him, it's about her.
他想保护她
He wants to protect her.
他会把她带到她感觉安全的地方
He'll take her to a place she feels safe.
我们在这里截住他
We cut them off here.
好了 探险家 往哪边走
Okay, Magellan, which way?
这边
This way.
我们应该上去了 我们已经出城了
Maybe it's time we get above ground. We're outside of the city.
-还不够远 -这边已经很荒了
- Not far enough. - There's nothing but wilderness out there.
为什么不能在这里联♥系♥坎普
What does it matter where we signal Kemp from?
因为他心里已经有目的地了
Because he already has a destination in mind.
要塞
Stronghold.
我知道那里的地形 知道每个进出口
I already know the terrain, every entrance, every exit.
我们驻扎在那里 等坎普
We can camp there while we wait for Kemp.
这跟坎普没关系 是为了我
This isn't about Kemp, this is about me.
我读取过历史 那里是我们遇见的地方
I read the history. That's where we met.
你认为把我带过去就能让我想起什么
You think taking me there will make me remember.
你总是有自己的安排
You always got your own agenda.
她还记得那座桥
She remembered the bridge.
可能熟悉的环境能让她想起更多
Maybe a familiar place would trigger something more.
这不是计划 这是白日梦
That isn't a plan. It's a pipe dream.
我在努力帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你要是帮不了呢
What if you can't?
这次怎么解决 法肯纳复活了
How do we fix this? Falconer's back from the dead.
马尔可夫被从塔里赶了出来
Markov was driven from his tower,
有人在谷村的产业里放火
someone set fire to Yamura's estate.
我想要保护计划 三角部队呢
I want my own protection detail. What about the Wedge?
我的士兵不是你的私人保安
My soldiers are not your personal bodyguards.
三角部队在找法肯纳
The Wedge is tracking Falconer.
上校 联盟的安全是这个星球上最重要的事
Colonel, the safety of this Cartel is this planet's top priority.
摄政国的资源必须向我们倾斜
The Protectorate's resources must be deployed for the good of us.
人们在街上闹事
People are agitating in the streets.
现在不该内斗
It's not the time to fight among ourselves.
我们必须联合起来
We must come together.
我们的安全就靠这个
Our security depends on it.
所以我提议执行殖民宪♥章♥的532号♥条款
That is why I'm invoking Provision 532 of the Colony Charter.
你想执行军事管制吗
You want to declare martial law?
你不必这么做 我已经掌控了局势
You don't have to do that. I have the situation in hand.
你的保证还不够
Your words are not good enough.
起义军重新集结了
The Uprising has been reignited.
当下形势不稳定
The situation is precarious.
我们需要有所行动
We need to take action now.
认可我的决定 我将指挥哈伦的所有军队
Ratify my decision and I direct all military on Harlan's,
也包括摄政国的部队
including Protectorate forces.
我附议
I second the invocation.
你这么做了 她的权力就不再有限制
If you do this, there will be no check on her power.
我同意立即执行532号♥条款
I move that Provision 532 be enacted, effective immediately.
好 我们达成一致了
Good. We're in agreement.
卡雷拉上校
Colonel Carrera.
在 区长
Yes, Governor.
为了安全
I'm placing all members
我要软禁这个联盟的所有人
present under house arrest for their own safety.
在局势有变动之前 暂停这些人的所有活动
All activities of this body are suspended until further notice.
-站起来 -别碰我
- On your feet. - Don't touch me!
-你没有这个权力 -你刚给她这个权力 愚蠢的人
- You don't have the authority. - You gave it to her, you imbecile.
你们以为我不知道 你们正在和杜根策划谋反吗
You think I didn't know you were plotting against me with Dugan?
享受你们要的保护吧
Enjoy your protective detail.
是你干的
You did this.
你把法肯纳的视频传了出去 你想引发恐慌
You released the footage of Falconer. You wanted people to panic.
你提出的宪♥章♥
You brought up the Charter.
我只看到了一箭双雕的机会
I just saw an opportunity to solve one problem with the other.
你找到了最后一个星际战士之后 马上真死他
When you find the Last Envoy, real death him on site.
但把法肯纳的皮质盘带回来
But bring Falconer's stack to me.
我们一起解决她
We'll deal with this weapon together.
这里不太像冥想寺 有点寒酸
Not quite a meditation temple, is it? More of a hut.
这样做不对 我们该回去
This is a bad idea. We should go back.
胡说 你的冒险精神呢
Nonsense. Where's your spirit of adventure?
这肯定是他
Look, that must be him.
坡 这里是私人的 我们不能打扰他
Poe, this is private. We can't disturb him.
-哈伦先生 -小心点 你会触发警报
- Mr. Harlan? - Be careful. You'll set off an alarm.
这里怎么会有警报
Why would there be an alarm?
说晚了 我们最好快点
Too late. We better be quick.
埃迪 你过分了
Please, Eddie, you're going too far.
哈伦先生 很抱歉我打扰了你
Mr, Harlan, I apologize for the interruption,
-但我有很重要的事情跟你说 -够了
- but I'm in urgent need to speak with you. - That's enough.
伊丽莎白小姐
Miss Elizabeth.
我必须要做这件事
I must insist!
我的天哪
What in heaven's name?
他是假的
He is a fraud.
这个架构里的所有东西都是假的
Just like everything else in this construct.
-你不知道你在说什么 -我该走了
- You don't know what you're saying. - I must be going.
坡 等等 你可以留在这里
Poe, wait. You can stay here.
你不怀念自己完整而有用的时候了吗
Don't you miss feeling useful and whole?
-怀念 -人性呢
- Yes. - And human?
像你还跟我在一起时那样
Like you do when you're with me?
你不是伊丽莎白小姐
You are not Miss Elizabeth.
只要你觉得我是 我就是
I can be, if you let me.
想想你曾经经历的痛苦和不幸
Think of all the pain and misery you left behind.
无休止的恶化
The endless deterioration.
你真的想要回去吗
Do you really wanna go back to that?
我认识的伊丽莎白小姐
The Miss Elizabeth I knew...
不会逃离痛苦
would not run away from pain.
而是会勇敢地面对
She'd run towards it.
慢一点
Hey, slow down.
怎么了 你怕把我弄丢了
Why? You afraid you'll lose sight of me?
我又会去杀其他你爱的人吗
That I'll kill someone else you love?
你想修好我吗 小武
You wanna fix me, Tak?
把我变成你着迷的那个女人吗
Turn me into this woman you're obsessed with?
你想要她
You want her.
你说对了
You're damn right.
我认识的凯奎不会让我们陷入这种境地
The Quell I know would never put us in this situation.
她不会破坏我们唯一的机会
She would never sabotage our only chance.
-她不在了 -你不知道
- She's gone! - You don't know that.
你被你想象的我蒙蔽了双眼
You're so blinded by your delusion of who I was,
你看不清现在是谁在这里
you can't see who's here now.
我杀了你的朋友
I'm the woman who killed your friend!
我不知道为什么 但我记得那种感觉
I don't know why, but I remember how it felt.
很好
Good.
合情合理
Justified.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表