剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
-抱歉 我打扰到你了 -等一下
- Forgive me. I have disturbed you. - Wait.
你是来问我问题的
You came with a question.
问吧
Ask it.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
那个你已经忘记的...
The woman you once were...
曾经的自己
who you no longer remember.
就像在海里游了太远...
It's like missing land...
想念地面一样
when you swim out too far into the sea.
它在你脚下的深处 遥不可及
It's beneath you in the deep, out of reach.
你漂浮其上...
As you float above it...
无法碰触 但你知道
you can't touch it, and yet still,
它就在那里
it's there.
我想我懂了
I think I understand.
谢谢你
Thank you
说得这么诗意
for making it poetry.
能帮我个忙吗
May I ask you something?
当然了 尽管开口
Of course. Anything.
我要在阵列上找点东西
I need to run a search on the Array.
你要找什么
What is the subject of your inquiry?
我要知道我是谁
I need to know who I was.
你能理解
You can understand that.
对吗
Can't you?
您请便
I'll leave you to your privacy.
你认得这个吗
Do you recognize this?
我会去查查看
I'll look into it.
-你就是为这个来的吗 -不是 我要离开这里
- Is that what you came for? - No. I need transit off planet.
我和她一起
For me and her.
今晚
Tonight.
你们两个人的假身份
False identities for you both.
抵达时的两具义体
Two sleeves waiting upon your arrival.
按照现在的新规定 临时离境
With the new restrictions, the Governor would have to approve
需要区长亲自许可
the last minute cast-off herself.
你的要求几乎不可能完成
Your request is next to impossible.
我带她走对所有人都好
It's safest for everyone if I take her away.
要是他们知道我协助你逃跑就不好了
Not if they learned I enabled your escape.
今天有个人来找我
A man came to see me today.
卡雷拉
Carrera.
-他想要什么 -你的命
- What did he want? - Your life.
你给他了吗
Did you give it to him?
有些债务无法用钱财偿还
Some debts must be paid in kind.
只能血债血偿
Blood for blood.
我还有其他人要考虑 武
You are not my only concern, Takeshi.
但我只在乎她
But she is mine.
我今天已经背叛了一个人
I've already betrayed one person today.
永生意味着我们要永远背负着自己的过往
Immortality means an eternity of living with what we've done.
我背负的悔恨够多了 你还不够吗
I've lived with enough regret. Haven't you?
我帮你搞定转移 身份 和义体
I will get you your transfers, your identities, and your sleeves.
代价是什么
At what price?
记住我上次说的话
Remember what I said the last we spoke.
时光流逝 连爱也会灰飞烟灭
That in time, even loves turns to dust.
代价就是...
The price is...
证明我是错的
prove me wrong.
为纪念哈伦日 我们一起来回顾一下
To commemorate Harlan's Day, we are taking a look back
哈伦区长在任时
at some of the darker challenges
所面临的一些艰难挑战
that Governor Harlan faced during his reign.
大约在三百年前的今天
On this very day in history, almost 300 years ago,
米尔斯港面临凯奎分子
Millsport was rocked with
最严重的一次袭击
one of the most violent Quellist attacks.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的首领 凯奎斯·法肯纳
Terrorist leader, Quellcrist Falconer,
与她的星际战士军团
along with her army of Envoys,
突袭了星球上主要的合金运输设施
raided the planet's main alloy shipping facility.
设施被摧毁的同时 还造成了无数摄政国官员
The building was destroyed and numerous Protectorate officials
以及无辜平民的死亡
as well as innocent civilians were killed.
好消息 我们能离开这里了 等批准就可以了
Good news. We're casting off. We just need approval.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
...没有什么
...nothing could be done to
能阻止那个女人将死亡重新带回人间的决心
stop the woman determined to bring back death.
这只是摄政国的宣传
It's just Protectorate propaganda.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 杀人犯
Terrorist. Murderer.
这就是你想要的人吗
Is this who you want back?
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
不 那是他们希望大家相信的
No. That's just what they want people to believe.
我想带回死亡
I wanna bring back death?
你希望人性存活 而不仅仅是存在
You want humanity to live, not just exist.
如果你想知道凯奎斯·法肯纳是谁
If you wanna know who Quellcrist Falconer is,
就问认识她的人
take it from someone who knows.
你是科学家
You're a scientist.
是战士 是领袖
You're a warrior. A leader.
你创造了皮质盘 好让自己能看到星星
You created stacks so you could see the stars.
你分享了知识 好让大家也能这么做
You've shared the knowledge so we could do the same.
可我们却将从你那得到的东西扭曲了
We took what you made and twisted it.
你从来都不是怪物
You were never the monster.
我们才是
We were.
但摄政国不能承认这个事实
But the Protectorate couldn't admit that and survive.
也许他们说的并不全是真的
Maybe not everything I'm blamed for is true,
但我确实杀了那些玛士
but I killed those Meths.
如果我又杀人了怎么办
What if it happens again?
-如果下次我伤害你怎么办 -你不会的
- What if next time I hurt you? - You won't.
你在我低谷时找到我 发现我没人看出的潜能
You found me at my worst and saw something no one else could.
男人心里的男孩
The boy inside the man.
当我看到男人心里的男孩
When I see the boy inside the man.
我没法不看你 你让我自♥由♥
I can't stop looking at you. You're the one who set me free.
我这样对你说过
I said that to you before?
是的
You did.
在桥上 你记得吗
On the bridge. Do you remember?
我记得感觉...
I remember feeling...
这种感觉
this feeling.
-我们可以停下 -不
- We can stop. - No!
拜托
Please.
让我留在这里
Keep me here.
-很棒的派对 达妮卡 -谢谢
- Great party, Danica. - Thank you.
一切都挺顺利的
It's going well.
根本是毒蛇坑
It's a pit of vipers.
看看这些人 在里面扭来扭去
Look at them all, writhing away.
放松 今晚属于你
Relax. This is your night.
等结束了
And when it's over,
我还有惊喜送给你
I have a surprise.
该死
Shit.
棚濑秀树
Tanaseda Hideki.
我不记得邀请过你
I don't recall your name on the guest list.
但你把星球上
And yet you invited me
所有的私人传送装置都关闭时 无异于邀请我来
when you shut down all private casting on planet.
主枢纽人满为患
The main hub's backed up.
显然 能够传送的唯一方法
Apparently, the only way to get through
就是区长直接授权
is with direct authorization from the Governor.
我看起来像旅行社的吗
Do I look like a travel agent?
把你的要求告诉我的助理
Leave a request with my assistant.
我明天早上回复你
I'll send a reply in the morning.
那可不行 情况紧急
That won't do. The matter's urgent.
不过 我倒是也可以留下来敬你父亲一杯
Then again, I could stay and make a toast to your father.
康拉德一直都喜欢听精彩的故事
Konrad always enjoyed a good story,
不过他可能不会喜欢我要说的
though he might not appreciate the one I have to tell.
几张通行证
How many passes?
两张非实名的
Two blind transfers.
好了 办好了
There. It's done.
现在 趁我没把你扔出去之前赶快离开
Now go before I have you thrown out.
送给你父亲的小礼物
Small gift for your father.
我要怎么给他
How am I supposed to get that to him?
你一定能想到办法
I'm sure you can think of a way.
棚瀬 你居然擅闯派对
Tanaseda. What, are you party crashing?
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表