剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
他该死
He deserved to die.
他们都该死
They all did!
好了
There it is.
你终于看清了我
You finally see me.
我脑子里有些东西
There's something in me.
我停不下来
I can't stop it.
不要
No!
那不是梦 是真的
I wasn't dreaming. It's real.
让我出去
Let me out!
凯奎
Quell!
你要么打死我 要么来帮我
You either shoot me or help me.
还有一条路
There's another way out.
可能通向地表
It may lead to the surface.
要塞
Stronghold.
我们在它下面
We were underneath it.
这边
Over here.
她晕过去了
She fainted.
我不知道是不是人格崩坏
I don't know if it's p-frag.
这是她给你的
She give you this?
现在懂了吗
We understand each other now?
待在这里看好她 我会给坎普发信♥号♥♥
Stay here and keep an eye on her. I'll get a signal to Kemp.
这么急着走
Leaving so soon?
别走啊 你才刚到
Oh, surely not, you just got here.
对 我也知道你的间谍会跟你说
Yes, and as I'm sure your spy will tell you,
我已经发现了你的阴谋
I have discovered your ruse.
他到康拉德的房♥间 把一切弄得一团糟
He went into Konrad's chamber and made quite a mess of things.
康拉德·哈伦不在这个架构里面
Konrad Harlan isn't in this construct.
而先生你是在维持一个谎言
And you, sir, are perpetuating a lie.
我就知道你会是个麻烦
Oh, I knew you were gonna be trouble.
一个人工智能出人意料地决定揭露事实
Out of the blue, an AI decides to profess.
-你们对哈伦先生做了什么 -我们没有伤害他
- What have you done with Mr. Harlan? - We've done him no harm.
我们只是受雇维持谎言
We're just paid to keep the lie going.
你可真是物质
How very material of you.
我必须维持服务器的运行
I have to keep the servers running somehow.
不要想着逃跑了
It's no use trying to escape.
我们对这个架构有绝对掌控权
We have full control over the construct.
人工智能也破解不了
Not even an AI can break it.
很好
Very well.
必要的话我会留下
I will stay if I must.
但是
But...
你要知道
you should know something.
我饱受终端的折磨
I suffer from a terminal affliction.
我系统内的故障 起源于我的核心
A glitch in my system. It stems from my very core.
我或许不能控制这个架构 但是
I may not be able to control the construct, but...
我可以毁灭它
I can destroy it.
不要
No!
不要
No!
无服务
看那个
Look at that.
很好
Yes.
天啊
Oh, my.
挖掘小姐
Miss Dig?
不
No, no, no.
挖掘小姐 发生了什么 这是谁干的
Miss Dig, what happened? Who did this?
坡 我们必须警告科瓦奇
Poe, we have to warn Kovacs!
警告他 警告什么
Warn him? Warn him of what?
走慢点 手保持在我能看到的地方
Move slow. Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
利用地形作优势
Use terrain to your advantage.
搜索高地 注意逼近的威胁
Seek higher ground. Incoming threats visible.
设计多种逃跑路线
Multiple escape routes.
殖民战术突击队荒野作战课程 第六周
CTAC Wilderness Combat Course, week six.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
时间久到连你自己也认不出来了吗
Are you so far gone you don't recognize yourself?
你从哪里找到这具义体的
Where'd you get that sleeve?
我知道我长得帅 但是克隆我
I know I was a good-looking guy, but cloning me...
那是浪费钱
that's a waste of money.
或许是因为这具义体是最后有价值的时候
Maybe because this sleeve is the last time you were worth a damn.
是耶格帮你转体的吗
Jaeger spin you up?
双体是违法的
Double sleeving is illegal.
如果其中一个死了就不是双体了
It's not double sleeving if one of us dies.
小心 你知道的我都知道
Careful. What you know, I know.
殖民战术突击队的训练就只到这里
CTAC training only goes so far.
我还有更好的
I've had better.
你不知道我的极限在哪
You don't know my limits.
去和我们的妹妹问好吧
Say hello to our sister.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表