剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Or who give a shit.
白♥痴♥们 我就直说了
Look, assholes. I'll cut to it.
谁能拿下那个犯人
Whoever takes the prisoner down
谁就能得到一副新的战斗义体 还有全套升级
earns a new combat sleeve with full upgrades.
顶尖的
Top of the line.
为了这个 我要让他整晚痛不欲生
For that, I'll make him hurt all night.
我想把他一只胳膊拆下来 再用这个打死他
I'm partial to breaking an arm off and beating him to death with it.
犯人需要被处决 越快越好
The prisoner needs to be executed as quickly as possible.
奖金会给第一个杀死他的人
Bonus goes to whoever finishes him first.
去你的 我排第三个 没我的份了
Fuck that! I drew third. I'll never get a shot!
你们要对付的人 不是已经崩溃的凯奎分子
The man you're up against isn't some half-broken Quellist
能让你随意玩弄
for you to kick while he's down.
他是最后一个星际战士
He's the Last Envoy,
所以赶快给我坐进去
so get your synth asses in that machine
记得带上记忆戳
and get your memory stamps,
让你们还他妈的能记得自己是谁
so you know who the fuck you are.
给我搞定
And get it done.
我不管他是谁
I don't care who the hell he is.
我要义体升级
I'm coming for that upgrade.
构建初始化成功
Fabrication initiated.
我就该知道是你
I should've known it was you.
你战斗的方式 知道的事情
The way you fight. The things you know.
还有你那张嘴
That mouth of yours.
你可以从我大脑里提取你想要的
You can take what you want out of my head,
但别装作一副认识我的样子
but don't act like you know me.
我不认识吗
Don't I?
只有一个人 会同时爱着
There is only one man who loved
丽琳·河原和凯奎斯·法肯纳
both Reileen Kawahara and Quellcrist Falconer.
你又知道什么
How would you know?
你没认出我来吗
You don't recognize me?
我不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
你一出名
As soon as you make a name for yourself,
摄政国就抢走了功劳
the Protectorate takes it away
给你换了个义体 他们不能冒风险让士兵成为英雄
and makes you re-sleeve. Can't risk soldiers becoming heroes.
英雄就有办法成为统治者
Heroes have a way of becoming kings.
你是殖民战术突击队的人
You were CTAC.
联盟想让你的传奇落幕 我也想
The Cartel is eager for your legend to end. I am too.
你怎么会在这里
How are you even here?
你应该已经被杀了
You should have fragged by now.
当我证明了我的价值后 他们把我冷冻起来
Once I proved my value, they put me on ice.
因为战争 我被唤醒了
I'm only spun up for war.
但你说得对 我的日子是有限的
But you're right, my days are numbered.
就算是为了爱国 这代价也过于高昂
That's a high price to pay for patriotism.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
这是个荣誉
It's an honor.
还记得"皮卡多"是什么吗
Remember what a picador is?
是斗牛士的助手
It's a bullfighter's assistant.
他用刀刺伤牛 让牛虚弱下来 变得胆小
He stabs the bull to weaken him. It's pure cowardice.
你一直是好学生 不是吗
You always were a good student, weren't you...
科瓦奇
Kovacs?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们之前认识
Our paths have crossed before.
只不过这次
Except this time...
你
you...
是那头牛
are the bull.
这个
And this...
就是斗牛士的助手
is the picador.
它会削弱你的心智
It weakens you mentally,
模糊现实 直到你无法分辨什么是真实的
blurs reality until you can't tell what's real
什么是虚构的
and what's in your mind.
你只是个孩子
You're just a kid.
...说话
...got your tongue.
让我们看看你没了鼻子 长什么样
Let's see what your face looks like with your nose cut off.
耶格
Jaeger.
地狱见 小武
See you in hell, Tak.
我不能再看这种处决现场了
I can't watch another one of these fucking executions.
他们要是发现你没带目镜
They catch you without your ONI,
就会挖出你的眼睛 让你再也带不了目镜
you won't have an eye to put one in.
十万赌他第一轮就被♥干♥掉
Hundred thousand he goes down in the first round.
他是蟑螂 很难杀死的 我赌第二轮
He's a cockroach. Hard to kill. I give him two rounds.
你们都错了 一百万
You're both wrong. One million.
等你们的钱都进到我口袋里
And don't come crying to me
可别找我哭
when your credits go home in my pocket.
你呢 卡雷拉 要赌一把吗
What about you, Carrera? Care to make things more interesting?
我没那么多钱
Too rich for my blood.
所以就不赌了吗
Oh, is that all that's holding you back?
来 我帮你出
Here, let me stake you.
来啊
Come on.
怎么了 不敢赌稳赢的局吗
What's wrong? Don't wanna put your money where your mouth is?
我赌星际战士赢
My money's on the Envoy.
好
All right.
我们开始吧
Let's get this started.
请注意 爱国者们 你们即将见证
Attention! Patriots, you are called upon
叛徒和玛士杀手 武·科瓦奇
to witness the execution of traitor
被处以死刑
and Meth killer, Takeshi Kovacs.
该死
Fuck.
他所犯之罪是杀害贺拉斯·埃克斯利
For his crimes, the sleeve deaths of Horace Axley,
安东·杜罗夫 和冈田春树的义体
Anton Durov, and Haruki Okada,
政♥府♥别无他法 只能对其处以
the government has no choice but to sentence him
最严历的惩罚 判处其
to the severest punishment possible:
进入环形角斗场
the Circle.
作为最后一名星际战士
Once known as the Last Envoy,
科瓦奇曾被摄政国赦免
Kovacs was pardoned by the Protectorate.
但他却以谋杀罪行来回报这份仁慈
But he repaid that kindness with murder.
因此 哈伦世界
Which is why Harlan’s World
将永远消灭这名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
will remove this terrorist forever.
地下八十八层
Sub-level 88.
你这是给他打了多少
How much did you give him?
奥泰加
Ortega.
奥泰加
Ortega.
我很想你 科瓦奇
I missed you, Kovacs.
你不给我打电♥话♥ 也不写信
Never call, never write.
奥泰加 听我说 这里有危险
Ortega, listen. We're not safe.
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
为什么我只有在你遇到麻烦时才能见到你
How come I only see you when you're in trouble, huh?
我还没谢谢你给我的手臂呢
You know I never properly thanked you for my arm.
我真的很喜欢
I really do enjoy it.
见到你真好
So good to see you.
制♥作♥完成 记忆戳安装完毕
Fabrication complete. Memory stamp installed.
恨死这个东西了
Hate that thing.
好像脑子被微波炉加热了一样
Feels like my brain's being microwaved.
比背剧本强
Beats studying a script.
更何况神经操作的肥厚津贴也不错
Plus, the hazard pay for neuromanipulation ain't bad either.
什么都比不上那个额外奖励
Nothing compared to that bonus.
那个升级我要定了
That upgrade's mine.
咱们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
我全家都因你而死
My whole family died because of you.
只要让核心反应堆过载 就能触发电涌
If we overload the core reactor, the surge will trigger.
但还得看你的人类朋友能不能逃出来
But it's still up to your human to get out.
我相信他 挖掘小姐
I have faith, Miss Dig.
那我们就来关掉它
Then let's shut it down.
来啊 混♥蛋♥
C'mon, asshole.
我的母亲
My mother.
孩子们
The children.
别告诉我他这一轮就要死了
Don't tell me he's gonna go out in this one.
起来啊 科瓦奇
Come on, Kovacs.
我们把孩子们救回来了
We brought the kids back.
我还把班克罗夫特的钱给了你帮他们买♥♥新义体
I gave you the money from Bancroft to get them new sleeves.
你不是她
You're not her.
我是谁都不要紧
Well, it doesn't matter who I am.
不妨碍我把你的脊骨扯出来塞到你嘴里
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表