剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
谁又能说清楚何为真实呢
who's to say what's real?
这真是个美妙的架构
It is a very good construct.
一切都是架构
Well, everything's a construct.
彼间 此间 我们只是意识到了这点
Out there, in here, we're just aware of it.
暴♥力♥ 战争 疾苦
Violence, war, suffering,
在我所造的花♥园♥里是不存在的
they have no place in the garden that I have programmed.
因此许多人来这里寻求庇护之所
And that is why so many have come, seeking refuge.
是在哈伦先生退隐的时候吗
Is that when Mr. Harlan renounced?
您认识哈伦先生吗
Are you acquainted with Mr. Harlan?
他是我的英雄
Oh, he's rather a hero of mine.
他建立起了自己的世界
Founder of his own world.
和你一样
Much like you.
他真的在这儿吗
Is it true that he's here?
您会见到他的
You'll meet him one day.
但首先 我们得让您
But first, let's get you
熟悉我们新世界的规则
acquainted with the rules of our new world.
我觉得您并不明白 仅凭您自己的心神
I don't think you understand the boundless happiness
就能创造出的无尽快乐
that can be created simply from your own mind.
凡所遗失 必可寻回
If it is lost, it can be restored.
你好啊 埃迪
Hello, Eddie.
伊丽莎白小姐
Miss Elizabeth.
可是
But...
怎么可能
how?
您刚刚在想您失去的东西
You were thinking of what was lost.
她就回到了您的身边
There it is.
她是我存储的录音 这只是重播而已
She is a recording I stored, a message merely repeating.
那我该说点新鲜话了
Maybe it's time to say something new.
你能来真好
It was so good of you to come.
我怀念挚友在身边的日子
And I missed having my best friend beside me.
要不我带你四处看看
Why don't I show you around?
好的
By all means.
带他去吧
Lead the way!
走这边
This way.
这个锈死了 稍等
It's corroded. Give me a sec.
我之前听你说
I heard what you said...
你兄弟是名凯奎分子
about your brother being a Quellist.
无论我对他造成了怎样的影响 我都很抱歉
Whatever role I played in what happened to him, I'm sorry.
好吧 他从没告诉过我
Yeah, well, he never told me.
我一直在观察你
I've been watching you.
你不追随任何人
You're not anyone's follower.
我不支持任何一方 我只做自己
Don't take anyone's side but my own.
我既不是摄政国的人
Not the Protectorate.
也不是凯奎分子
Not the Quellists.
-当然也不是你男朋友的手下 -很好
- And certainly not your boy over there. - Good.
因为我想让你做件事
Because I need you to do something.
如果我再次失控
If I start to lose myself again...
你想让我开枪打死你吗
You want me to shoot you?
这个子弹是致命的
That ammo's lethal.
即使打不死你 毒药也会杀了你
If the hit doesn't kill you, the poison will.
他不会这么做
He won't do it.
他下不了手
He can't.
我需要一个下得了手的人
I need someone who can.
我们走
Let's go!
打烊了
Uh, we're closed.
现在确实打烊了
Now you are.
我们在找一个数据线圈的所有者
We're looking for the owner of a data coil.
序列号♥登记在这家店
Serial number was registered to this shop.
我的记性大不如前
My memory's not what it used to be.
我们能帮你回忆一下
We can help with that.
按住他
Hold him.
他们把这些线圈植入谁体内了
Who'd they put those coils in? Huh?
他们和谁一起来过这里
Who were they here with?
-你见过最后一个星际战士吗 -好了
- Have you seen the Last Envoy? - Okay.
好了
Okay.
他们之前来过这里
They were here.
对 我知道你会想起来的
Yeah. I knew it'd come back to you.
他们说了什么
What'd they say?
他们说
They said,
"去你♥妈♥的♥"
"You should go fuck yourself."
你想让我♥干♥掉你吗 老家伙
You want me to spin you down, old man?
我已经被冷冻了很多年
I've spent a lot of years on ice.
每次被唤醒 都是个新世界
Every time I spin back up, it's a new world.
所有人 不是有张新面孔
Everyone's got new faces,
就是像从未存在过一般的死了
or they're gone like they were never here at all.
其余的人更老 更愤怒
The rest are older, angrier.
被冻回去也许是种解脱
Might be a relief to go back.
我不是个好男人
I was never much of a man.
也不是个好父亲
Not much of a father either.
但还有机会弥补这一切
But there's time to make up for it.
我能忍♥受刑罚
And the Lord knows I can take punishment.
我什么都不会告诉你们
I'm not telling you shit.
图案还挺酷
Cool emblem.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我知道他们去了哪里
I know where they went.
他们来这里是找补给的 他们去采矿隧♥道♥了
They came here for supplies, they're taking the mining tunnels.
这些隧♥道♥的入口有几百个
There's hundreds of entrances to those tunnels.
但他从小就熟悉的只有一个
But he only grew up playing near one.
现在出发 我们还能追上他
We go now, we can catch up with him.
这个混♥蛋♥不过是在浪费我们的时间
This asshole was just wasting our time.
-是谁建了这个隧♥道♥系统 -看起来眼熟吗
- Who made this tunnel system? - Does it look familiar?
我该眼熟吗
Should it?
看起来像是一个废弃的矿坑
Looks like an abandoned mining operation.
我们拆了这些墙 但这不是我们建的
We stripped these walls, but we didn't build 'em.
这些隧♥道♥是长老们挖的 你在一个像这样的地方
These tunnels were dug by the Elders. You built the first stacks
发现长老的文物后 造了第一批皮质盘
after discovering Elder artifacts in a place just like this.
我听到尖叫声
I hear screaming.
这不是真的 清醒点
It's not real. Stay with me.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
闭上眼 深呼吸
Close your eyes. Breathe.
-想象一个安全的地方 -没哪里安全 没有
- Picture somewhere safe. - Nowhere is safe. Nowhere.
有座湖 四面环山 无垠的天空
There's a lake, surrounded by mountains, endless sky.
你在那里时 你是自♥由♥的
When you're there, you're free.
她该休息
She should rest.
我没事
It's okay.
我们该继续前进
We should keep going.
谢谢你
Thanks for that.
TJ的恐慌还是会发作
TJ still has panic attacks.
这次这样做有效 但是 科瓦奇
They worked this time, but, Kovacs,
如果她得了人格崩坏 她不会稳定太久
if she's got p-frag, she won't be stable for long.
她的脑中有场战争
She's got a war going on inside of her head.
如果坏的一方赢了怎么办
What if the wrong side wins?
这不仅仅是宣布放弃肉身
There's more to renouncing than letting go of a body.
这是每个人旅途的开始
This is where everyone's journey starts.
练习园艺吗
Practicing horticulture?
杰克·索尔·巴拉塞尔发现照料花♥园♥可以让新来的人
Jack Soul Brasil found that tending the garden allows newcomers
专注于他们在虚拟世界中的新生活
to focus on the new life they're creating here in virtual,
忘掉过去的悲伤
letting go of old sorrows.
很美 对吗
Beautiful, isn't it?
对不起
My apologies.
我的处理部分还是有故障
I'm still having trouble processing.
我的脑袋不像从前了
My mind isn't what it was.
我曾经也崩溃过
I was broken once,
直到我遇到了你
until I met you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这就是你曾为我做的
What you did for me.
你曾创造了一个让我感觉完整的世界
You created a world where I felt whole.
我至少可以报答你
The least I can do is return the favor.
这感觉太好 不像是真的
This feels too good to be true.
也许我只是疯了
Perhaps, I am just going mad.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表