剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
太罪过了
How criminal of you.
不像你 我的荣誉并未玷污
My honor's intact, unlike yours.
你总是扫兴 还是老样子
Always a downer, some things never change.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that? I saw you
我看见你给区长写悄悄话
writing sweet nothings to the Governor, now?
我没时间和你叙旧
I don't have time to catch up.
那正好 你本来就不该来这里
It's just as well, you shouldn't be here.
我们都不该出现在这里 因为我们做过那些事
With what we've done, none of us should be here.
你应该最清楚
You, of all people, know that.
-又怎么了 -你叫我留意卡雷拉
- What now? Mm-hmm. - You told me to keep an eye on Carrera.
他一直抓捕在监狱工作的
He's been rounding up the techs
技术人员 B区的
that work in the prison, in Sector B.
-他知道什么了 -暂时什么都不知道
- What does he know? - Nothing yet.
他想找出是谁帮了那个星际战士
He's looking for whoever it was that was helping the Envoy.
B区关的都是政♥治♥犯
Sector B is for political prisoners.
如果被卡雷拉听见谣言 你知道会发生什么吗
Do you know what'll happen if Carrera gets a wind of a rumor?
杜根一直盯着我已经够糟了
It's bad enough I have Dugan breathing down my neck.
好 你要我怎么做
Okay. What do you want me to do?
我来处理
I'll handle it.
我不得不佩服你 莉拉 你很坚强
I've gotta hand it to you, Lila, you're tough.
这是女人身上我最敬佩的特质
That's one of the things I most respect about women.
有些人说审问女人很简单 但事实是
Some people say interrogating them is easy work, but truth is,
一个女人比大多数男人都更能忍♥耐疼痛
a woman can endure much more pain than the average man.
不信问问他们
Just ask them.
我想要水
I want water.
你想要什么不重要
Doesn't matter what you want.
那我为什么要认罪
Then why would I ever confess?
我不需要你认罪
I don't need you to confess.
你的朋友已经告诉我是你切断了电源
Your friends already told me you cut the power.
我想知道的是
What I want to know is...
像你这么聪明的人
why would somebody as smart as you
为什么会做出
do something as monumentally stupid
帮武·科瓦奇逃跑的蠢事
as helping Takeshi Kovacs escape?
我不是帮他
I wasn't helping him.
我是帮她
I was helping her.
你为了一个合成体连命都不要
You threw your life away for a synth.
我看到她的血了
I saw her blood.
和我的血一样鲜红
It was as red as mine.
她是真的
She was real.
不像这星球上的大部分东西
Unlike most things on this planet.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我不是第一次进这房♥间
It's not my first time in this room.
我亲眼见过无数囚犯在这里被严刑拷打
I have seen countless prisoners tortured here.
我听见过他们的惨叫声
I've heard their screams.
听见过他们骨头断裂的声音
Heard their bones break.
我也听见过他们说的话
I've also heard what they've said.
他们说什么了
And what was that?
你去问区长
Ask the Governor.
问她那场战争的事
Ask her about this fucking war.
我在问你
I'm asking you!
我想要你把听到的一字一句都告诉我
I want to know exactly what you heard.
你想要什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you want.
上校 这个犯人要和其他犯人一起被转移
Colonel, this prisoner is being moved along with the others.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
不准带走她
The fuck she is.
这是谁下的命令
On who's authority?
达妮卡·哈伦
Orders from Danica Harlan.
你好 埃迪
Hello, Eddie.
你好 伊丽莎白小姐
Hello, Miss Elizabeth.
感觉你只离开了一天而已
Feels like you've only been gone a day.
还是已经很久了
Or is it forever?
我有时仍然搞不清
I still get mixed up sometimes.
相信我 我能理解
Believe me, I understand.
我之前迷失在黑暗中 没人能找到我
I was lost in darkness, no one could find me, but...
但你找到了
you did.
因为你能看清人们真正需要的是什么
Because you see what people really need.
伊丽莎白小姐 我必须告诉你一件事
Miss Elizabeth, I must tell you something.
你比我认识的大部分人类更有人性
You're more human than most humans I know.
你是我们之中最高尚的
The best of us.
日后 在所有自然之美
Of all of the wild beauty...
遥远群星中
distant stars...
-我最想念的就是你 -不管你身在何方
- I will miss you most. - No matter where you are...
永远别忘了这一点
never forget that.
挖掘小姐
Miss Dig.
我听见有人说话
I heard voices.
有点担心
I was worried.
你不打算介绍我们认识吗
Aren't you going to introduce us?
我也想
I would.
但是...
Except...
你好 埃迪
Hello, Eddie.
感觉你只离开了一天而已
Feels like you've only been gone a day.
还是已经...
Or is it--
这只是个全息投影录像
It is merely a holo-recording, hmm.
我和科瓦奇先生针♥刺♥离开海湾市前
Parting message from a very dear friend
一个挚友给我的离别留言
before Mr. Kovacs and I cast off from Bay City.
你是在道别
You were saying goodbye.
我下定决心了
I am resolved.
你要重启吗
You're rebooting?
但你可能会失去一切 你整个历史
But you could lose everything, your entire history.
我不想被废弃
I have no interest in returning to disuse.
我的情况只会继续恶化 直到...
My condition will only worsen until I...
完全坏掉为止
deteriorate completely.
这是不可避免的
It's inevitable.
要是并非如此呢
What if it wasn't?
我为考古俱乐部工作时
When I worked for the Archaeologues,
设计了一个复杂的数据库 编录他们的发现
I designed an intricate database to catalog their findings.
如果我能再建一个 用来保存你的记忆呢
What if I could build one to preserve your memories?
-从损坏数据中解析它们 -你认为有可能办到
- Parse them from corrupt data. - You think that's possible?
那会需要些时间
It would take time.
你人真好 挖掘小姐
You're very kind, Miss Dig.
-但我不能增加你的负担 -这不是负担
- But I couldn't possibly burden you. - It's not a burden.
这是我存在的意义
It's what I was made for.
-我不是旅馆的行李员 -行李员
- I'm not a bell boy. - A bell boy.
我是档案保管员
I'm an archivist.
有些事 有些人
And some things, some people,
值得好好保存
are worth preserving.
开始全面重启
是 否
卡雷拉 你还是来了
Carrera, you came after all.
你别说 我猜你抓到那个玛士杀手了
Don't tell me, you caught the Meth-killer.
我的囚犯在哪 区长
Where are my prisoners, Governor?
-你什么意思 -是你下的令 撤回命令
- What do you mean? - You gave the order. Rescind it.
除非你想告诉我关于战争你隐瞒了什么
Unless you wanna tell me what it is you're hiding about the war.
根本没有战争 上校
There is no war, Colonel.
你的任务只是把那个星际战士抓回来
You were authorized to bring in the Envoy.
除此以外都是偏离使命
Anything else is mission creep.
有个反叛者帮助了他们逃走
There was a conspirator who helped them escape.
我在审问他们
I was interrogating them.
反叛者 对
The conspirators, yes.
区长 打扰一下
Governor, excuse me.
该祝酒了
Uh, it is time for the toast.
抱歉
My apologies.
我们只能晚点再谈 不过你别走
We'll have to continue this later, but stick around.
我有预感你会喜欢烟火表演
I've a feeling you'll enjoy the fireworks.
大家好
Greetings, everyone.
感谢各位光临
Thank you all so much for coming.
今晚 我们纪念殖民飞船着陆于此的奇迹
Tonight, we commemorate the miracle of the colony ship landing.
事实上
The fact is,
我们本不该成功降落 本该被炸成碎片
we never should have made it, we should have been blown to bits.
烟花在哪里
Where are the fireworks?
-毕竟 轨道... -都在后面 长官
- After all, the Orbitals... - They're out back, sir.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表