剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Trepp?
你好
Hello?
翠普小姐
Miss Trepp!
时间点完美
Impeccable timing.
让我从这具躯体里出来
Get me out of this thing.
不胜荣幸
With pleasure.
-她的脉搏很虚弱 -还需要多久
- Her pulse is weak. - How much longer?
快完成了
I'm almost there.
他们杀了你的孩子
They killed your children.
他们用爆♥炸♥物将一切焚烧殆尽
They planted explosives and burned it all down.
这是就是为什么凯奎追击创始人
That's why Quell went after the Founders.
她在帮你
She was helping you.
你现在明白我为什么需要她了吧
Now you know why I need her.
不要辜负我的信任
Repay my trust.
将她交还给我
Give her back.
这是你的复仇 你应得的
Your revenge, you deserve it.
那就把她放了
Then release her.
我不能
I can't.
你和我或许是鬼魂 但她不是
You and I may be ghosts, but she's not.
你和他们没什么不同
You're no different than they are!
他们都要崩溃了 挖掘小姐
They're both crashing, Miss Dig.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
只要...再多...几秒钟
Just... a few... more seconds.
我不该相信你 你应该去死
I was wrong to trust you. All you deserve is death!
科瓦奇先生
Mr. Kovacs.
-凯奎 -她正在转体 深呼吸
- Quell. - She's spinning back up. Just breathe.
防火墙
The firewall.
完成了 我给你看
It is complete. I'll show you.
防火墙完成
结构正在重置
The construct is resetting.
我正在帮她解冻
I'm taking her off ice now.
她在这里
There she is.
她的DHF数据在防火墙外面
Her DHF data is outside the firewall.
我正在把数据传输回她的皮质盘
I'm transferring it back into her stack.
凯奎 是我
Quell, it's me.
武
Tak?
你做了什么
What did you do?
长老 我们把他赶出了你的身体
The Elder, we got it out of you.
它曾经在我身体里
I was containing it.
不 它在夺取你的生命
No, it was killing you.
你应该让它这样做
You should've let it.
我承诺过
I made a promise.
我的身体和复仇
My body and vengeance
为了她的宽恕
for her mercy.
现在...
Now...
我们都会死
we'll all burn.
是卫队
The Praetorians.
我在收集他们的信♥号♥♥ 他们往这边来了
I'm picking up their signal. They're heading this way.
-你能用这个吗 -当然
- You good with this? - Always.
他们是怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they even find us?
不要担心 挖掘小姐
Don't worry, Miss Dig.
我不会再让那群混♥蛋♥伤害你的
I won't let those blaggards hurt you again.
你是对的 我应该仔细查看那些文档
You were right. I should've combed over the files.
我只是简单扫描了
I just did a scan.
他们在我的系统里放了个标签
They put a tag in my system.
他们在跟踪我的代码
They've been shadowing my code.
我的天
Oh, dear.
坡...
Poe...
你得让我休眠
you have to power me down.
一定有不那么极端的方法 这不是你的错
Surely there is something less extreme. It isn't your fault.
这是唯一让链接断开的方式
This is the only way to disable the link.
是我把他们带到这儿的
I led them here.
我不能让他们再利用我伤害你
I won't let them use me to hurt you again.
这一切结束后 我们会找到彼此的
We'll find each other when this is all over.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my mark.
上校
Colonel?
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表